Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the town up to now?

What is the town up to now?

In South Cheektowaga off French Rd, The other day the electric company marked off all the underground power lines for the street lights, today the gas company is marking off their lines.

Are they going to do the side walks that they were supposed to do this past summer NOW? or is it some other project that they have yet to notify us of?

Highway Dept 716-686-3450, call them if you're so concerned.

Temp signs were put up today on the parking side of the street...No parking between 7am and 5pm....and more marks on the sidewalks...I guess Kaminsky was wrong when he told me they weren't doing anymore sidewalks this year.

Hello - election time !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Kaminski

You will see Hillbilly Kaminski has not 1 ounce of truth in his body he is a liar and and id never ever vote for the P.O.S again he hasnt kept his word to 1 Campaign promise

Campaign promises are like compliments from hookers -
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

It probably has to do with those high electric bills at the apartment complex either Garden Village or Idlywood having such high utility bills. Or they're planning on making line improvements next year.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by CheektowagaFan View Post
    You will see Hillbilly Kaminski has not 1 ounce of truth in his body he is a liar and and id never ever vote for the P.O.S again he hasnt kept his word to 1 Campaign promise
    I called Kaminski too on a couple things and he says he will take care of it but never does

Kaminsky ALWAYS returns my calls and gets my garbage picked up when the lazy ass union garbage men decide they don't want to take what's at the curb.

On another note....they started digging up sidewalks today and putting down forms.

The original agreement we signed said that payment in full was due on approx Sept 2? 2014 or it will be added to our tax bill plus interest.

Because the work was not started or completed by that Sept. 2014 date...does that null and void the terms of the signed agreement?

New payment terms have not been mailed and I cannot find any info on the towns website. Has anyone seen them published anywhere?

I am thinking it is going to have some peoples Christmas budget ruined!

Based on the height of the forms....it Looks like they're putting in the more expensive 4in concrete.....lol!

electric eye, call angela. she changed the price because her loverboy cts did not get the contract, thank god she is leaving chktg. i feel bad for her child she will be in albany for weeks at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinter View Post
    electric eye, call angela. she changed the price because her loverboy cts did not get the contract, thank god she is leaving chktg. i feel bad for her child she will be in albany for weeks at a time.
    Truly classless

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinter View Post
    Really now.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here. I bet you part of that Cheektowaga Democratic Party group. Right?

The political party that was running out of our sanitation department and now our highway department?

The group that has on average given us the highest property taxes in the USA?

The group that wrote the book on the friends and family plan?

The group that has caused 1000's of people to flee our community leaving vacant buildings throughout our town? It isn't like we have floods, hurricanes, landslides, locusts or a volcano in the center of town. We have high property taxes.

Best of all. Approximately 5 people from this group sat in a room and actually came up with the idea of buying a hovercraft and ended up auctioning it off at a major loss. We could have went for something cool like a tank or anti-personal vehicle but no, a hovercraft.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    Truly classless
    I've learned a lot over the last 10 years and politics. Being classless is acceptable for a political party boss/marketing person.

No work being done today and as I was driving down the street earlier I noticed a couple things with the placement of forms for the sidewalks...

1) any replacement section more then a block or 2 in length is NOT level...they never leveled the forms.

2) They do not have enough steel 4in forms to do all the work...So they are using 2x4's which are not 4in, they measure 3.5in which means some of us...including myself are not going to get the 4in concrete we will be billed for.

3) I cannot use part of my double wide driveway because they took out part of it. So now I have to have one car park blocking the sidewalk overnight.

I tried calling the building dept to get some answers but nobody answers.... Just the automated machine....So I have a call into Kaminski and waiting for him to call me back.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information