Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kaminski under Investigation for an Ethics Violation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kaminski under Investigation for an Ethics Violation

jerry Kaminski made an announcement at a board meeting tonight that he's under investigation for an ethics violation. I wonder if its because of all the business his company is still doing with the town. has anyone else heard this?

If this true mr Scaminski should step down immediately

Quote Originally Posted by CheektowagaFan View Post
    If this true mr Scaminski should step down immediately
    all the town trucks have mud flaps that say Kaminski and sons.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull View Post
    all the town trucks have mud flaps that say Kaminski and sons.

Innocent until proven guilty. Don't forget just because something might not be in the best interest of us property owners doesn't mean it is illegal. It's just bad governance. I think that's the word.

Most of the BS we have been reading about would have never come to light if the Cheektowaga Democratic Party didn't have a power struggle between members.

I need someone to file a FOIL for the full report of the last investigation us property owners just spent upwards of 100k on. Perhaps what is in the report is not illegal but shows the incompetence we have leading our town. Wouldn't you agree pitbull?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty. Don't forget just because something might not be in the best interest of us property owners doesn't mean it is illegal. It's just bad governance. I think that's the word.

Most of the BS we have been reading about would have never come to light if the Cheektowaga Democratic Party didn't have a power struggle between members.

I need someone to file a FOIL for the full report of the last investigation us property owners just spent upwards of 100k on. Perhaps what is in the report is not illegal but shows the incompetence we have leading our town. Wouldn't you agree pitbull?
    It is so simple you could do it yourself: Cheektowaga FOIL Request Form

Also, every time I've sent an email to the Clerk requesting information for clients I've gotten back an email saying that my request was being treated as a FOIL and would be responded to in the required amount of time.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I know it's simple. I know I can do it. I'm just busy as it is.

That information could be used to display how our town is ran even if it is not considered illegal activity.

I wonder what the best wording would be for the FOIL to make sure the entire report was handed over. I could easily see that going to the shredder because the Cheektowaga Democratic Party would not want that made public.

It's about time. Why don't we talk about Kaminski and sons being the only place to sell fisher plows and the parks department purchasing them? Don't you think there is something wrong lets investigate them and the three board members.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So if I take the time to get an electronic copy of the report will others want to go through it with me?

"A copy of the investigative report, including all transcripts, sent to the NYS Attorney General's office Public Integrity Bureau on February 11, 2015. I would like to receive this report electronically"

Including "a full accounting/billing statement" from the law firm to see what we spent on this.

From what I have been told we spent between 60,000 to 100,000 on this one issue. All for Cheektowaga Democratic Party members trying to get at each other at our expense.

So if I take the time to get an electronic copy of the report will others want to go through it with me?

"A copy of the investigative report, including all transcripts, sent to the NYS Attorney General's office Public Integrity Bureau on February 11, 2015. I would like to receive this report electronically"

Including "a full accounting/billing statement" from the law firm to see what we spent on this.

From what I have been told we spent between 60,000 to 100,000 on this one issue. All for Cheektowaga Democratic Party members trying to get at each other at our expense.
    I'm in!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull View Post
    I'm in!

I would be careful what you want to review.

Just because something is not illegal doesn't mean the people reviewed are competent. All it means is a prosecutor said the actions are not illegal.

Is Scaminski even running for Election for another term? I haven't heard boo from him or what Endorcements he has received if any at all. Ive heard he is all but finished if he doesn't get Democratic Endorcement . Taxpayers should be out in droves to make sure he isn't elected again.

are they sending you that file via a 1200 baud modem?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What has Jerry completed or change that property/business owners (PBO) would agree it was a positive for the town? What has any of the current "elected" employees accomplish that lowered the budget seeing we are the highest taxed area in the nation?

Talked to another home owner in cheektowaga. Pissed off over their assessment and what we pay for taxes.

Even if Jerry washed through a few thousand dollars worth of parts it really doesn't add up to much. Lets say he sold $10000 dollars worth of parts and profited 25%. That would be $2500 dollars in profit along with the time he spent to complete the order. As long as the prices charged to the town were within a few percent of what another dealer would have charge it really doesn't cost us anything. I know it's against town policy which I totally understand but in the end it isn't costings us PBOs much money. Even if he was 10% more costly compared to other part dealers that whole issue could have cost the town an extra $1000. In the end $1000 dollars is nothing out of a multi million dollar budget. It stops now and we move on. You don't let it continue. Waste no more time on it because time is money. Our money.

Compare $1000 to members of the Cheektowaga Democratic Party ordering up 60k+ legal bill pointing fingers at each other.

I was told 60K plus and we are waiting for the final bill. Could be a lot more. That money could have been used to fix various town parking lots or stay right in our pockets to do the needed repairs around our homes.

Instead of pointing fingers at each other they could simply vote to change contracts, make needed cuts and start to get our property taxes under control. IF you can vote it in you can vote it out. Well unless it's a monopoly. I'm taking nogods words on how this works. The winners get to vote how they want the town ran and the losers get to whine about it. We get 4 or 5 like minded people on the town board we just vote change things to directly lower our cost to live in our town.

I see what our property taxes have increased in the last 15 years. We need to stop it now because if it continues people 15 years from now won't be able to afford it. It's just math.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    are they sending you that file via a 1200 baud modem?
    I've been busy with work and didn't download the FOIL form or submit it. I asked if someone here would go through it if we got it and no one responded.

Nogods has the inside track - if he had any interest at all in the truth - he could have acquired the documents himself.

But then again, why would he do that when he could just point a finger at someone else ?

You also have to remember - a "Political" investigation focus's on "Intent" - intent to defraud - intent to perform a illegal action !

So unless the actions in question rise to the level of "Illegal intent" they just call it "Bad Governance" !

Politicians seem to be judged differently than the average person ! If you and I conspired to cheat the Government - you and I would be charged with conspiracy - if we didn't succeed - and conspiracy and fraud if we succeeded !

Nogods makes a living proving there's two sets of laws - the ones they make for us (taxpayers) - and the ones the law makers live by (Party Players)!
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information