Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kaminski under Investigation for an Ethics Violation

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    are they sending you that file via a 1200 baud modem?
    I've been busy with work and didn't download the FOIL form or submit it. I asked if someone here would go through it if we got it and no one responded.

Nogods has the inside track - if he had any interest at all in the truth - he could have acquired the documents himself.

But then again, why would he do that when he could just point a finger at someone else ?

You also have to remember - a "Political" investigation focus's on "Intent" - intent to defraud - intent to perform a illegal action !

So unless the actions in question rise to the level of "Illegal intent" they just call it "Bad Governance" !

Politicians seem to be judged differently than the average person ! If you and I conspired to cheat the Government - you and I would be charged with conspiracy - if we didn't succeed - and conspiracy and fraud if we succeeded !

Nogods makes a living proving there's two sets of laws - the ones they make for us (taxpayers) - and the ones the law makers live by (Party Players)!
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Nogods has the inside track - if he had any interest at all in the truth - he could have acquired the documents himself.

But then again, why would he do that when he could just point a finger at someone else ?

You also have to remember - a "Political" investigation focus's on "Intent" - intent to defraud - intent to perform a illegal action !

So unless the actions in question rise to the level of "Illegal intent" they just call it "Bad Governance" !

Politicians seem to be judged differently than the average person ! If you and I conspired to cheat the Government - you and I would be charged with conspiracy - if we didn't succeed - and conspiracy and fraud if we succeeded !

Nogods makes a living proving there's two sets of laws - the ones they make for us (taxpayers) - and the ones the law makers live by (Party Players)!
    So let's see now....You are complaining about someone else not reviewing a report because YOU have a fantasy of what is in the report. Can't you find a 13-year old to review your posts before you hit the "submit" button?

I have no "Fantascy" about whats in the report - I have no realistic knowledge of whats in it. I like most tax payers aren't usualy privy to them.

Even though its supposed to be public information - even though tax dollar were used and select elected officials have read it. WE as taxpayers have to jump through hoops in order to be allowed to read it.

The elected officials should just release it and let the tax payers decide what good or bad ?

You seemed to also show interest and you have the inside track - you even claimed every information request you make - they automatically treat it as a FOIL request.

So why haven't you just asked for it - or are you afraid your friends could misconstrue your intent ?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    I have no "Fantascy" about whats in the report - I have no realistic knowledge of whats in it. I like most tax payers aren't usualy privy to them.

Even though its supposed to be public information - even though tax dollar were used and select elected officials have read it. WE as taxpayers have to jump through hoops in order to be allowed to read it.

The elected officials should just release it and let the tax payers decide what good or bad ?

You seemed to also show interest and you have the inside track - you even claimed every information request you make - they automatically treat it as a FOIL request.

So why haven't you just asked for it - or are you afraid your friends could misconstrue your intent ?
    All you have to do is fill out a one page request and email or fax it to the town clerk. Seriously, if you can't to that then you probably wouldn't be able to read the report anyway.

And if you are too busy to fill out a one page request, then you probably don't have much interest in the report.

Do you realize that it took more time for you to write your last post then it would have taken to the file the FOIL request for the report?

too funny.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

And if you are too busy to fill out a one page request, then you probably don't have much interest in the report.

What we will read in the report is what we already have discussed on the report. You know it's all true for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    What we will read in the report is what we already have discussed on the report. You know it's all true for the most part.
    what's true? That he disposed of waste material at a Lancaster country club? That some employees attended a seminar on use of equipment the town was buying? That is it. Much todo about nothing. Good reason not to bother spending 5 mins on a form to get the report.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    what's true? That he disposed of waste material at a Lancaster country club? That some employees attended a seminar on use of equipment the town was buying? That is it. Much todo about nothing. Good reason not to bother spending 5 mins on a form to get the report.

We don't know exactly. Years of misleading campaign material makes it tough to trust what the group says that has been running our town.

It might have much to do about nothing or it might have a lot to do with examples of incompetence of the people who have controlled our town for decades.

We don't know exactly. Years of misleading campaign material makes it tough to trust what the group says that has been running our town.

It might have much to do about nothing or it might have a lot to do with examples of incompetence of the people who have controlled our town for decades.
    You said we all knew what was in the report and thus you had no need to fill out a half-page form to request a copy. Now you are speculating as to what might be in the report.

Apparently you don't want to know what it is in the report because without that knowledge you can make allegations till your heart's content.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Are your fingers injured? Do you know how to fill in the form?

Are your fingers injured? Do you know how to fill in the form?
    I don't think there is anything in the report other than what Mark already addressed. You are the one with all the suppositions.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So you are assuming there is nothing more? Trust but verify.

One thing we can all agree with is a group from the Cheektowaga Democratic Party have cost us property owners 10's of thousands of dollar on this one issue alone.

So you are assuming there is nothing more? Trust but verify.

One thing we can all agree with is a group from the Cheektowaga Democratic Party have cost us property owners 10's of thousands of dollar on this one issue alone.
    And so you think the town should not investigate activities that look suspicious? Should they only do an investigation if they already know something was wrong? In that case, why would need tn investigation?

Kudos to the town board for having the investigation completed and turning it over to the AG for review.

ok noballs so where do the TAXPAYERS go if they want someone investigated ? Hell we had a foreman who padded his Pension we have Scaminski with his Ethics issues we have a Town Clerk who doesn't know her own work hours. and we have a Queen Town Supervisor who has allegedly drove while drinking. oh and don't forget the lawnmower ordeal as well. Who do we go to for this? I have a Foil that was filed with the State regards the Clerks hours she signed stating she worked certain hours. I know for a fact it wasn't what she said it was so stay tuned to the RED COATS at WGRZ just proving how honest she is

Quote Originally Posted by CheektowagaFan View Post
    ok noballs so where do the TAXPAYERS go if they want someone investigated ? Hell we had a foreman who padded his Pension we have Scaminski with his Ethics issues we have a Town Clerk who doesn't know her own work hours. and we have a Queen Town Supervisor who has allegedly drove while drinking. oh and don't forget the lawnmower ordeal as well. Who do we go to for this? I have a Foil that was filed with the State regards the Clerks hours she signed stating she worked certain hours. I know for a fact it wasn't what she said it was so stay tuned to the RED COATS at WGRZ just proving how honest she is
    You have evidence a public official committed a crime and you are puffing about it on SUWNY instead of filing a complaint with the proper authorities?

This forum is so full of BS'ers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information