Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffalo Crime Reports

How old was that story?

Police Commissioner Rocco J. Diina and Erie County District Attorney Frank J. Clark acknowledged that the Bloods represent a serious threat to the safety of the community.
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

Quote Originally Posted by biker
    How old was that story?

The scum with no purpose in Life are doing their worst, whatever they are called this year. I'm in favor of giving a squad of Police the right to kill any suspected gang member. Kill the bastards, whatever the age. We can't fight slime by being "nice".

Quote Originally Posted by ForestBird
    The scum with no purpose in Life are doing their worst, whatever they are called this year. I'm in favor of giving a squad of Police the right to kill any suspected gang member. Kill the bastards, whatever the age. We can't fight slime by being "nice".
    You must be from Texas....

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Funky
    You must be from Texas....
    Nope, from right here. I'm just a little tired of having to fear for my life if I go out of my house, after dark.

Nope, from right here. I'm just a little tired of having to fear for my life if I go out of my house, after dark.
    LOL, I was kidding

http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?S=5309829

Officer on Administrative Leave after Shooting Suspect in Leg

(Buffalo, NY, August 22, 2006) - - A Buffalo Police officer is on administrative leave for shooting a man.

Police tell News 4 the officer, who works with the newly-formed Buffalo Police Strike Force, tried to stop a car driven by Demario McBride on West Avenue Monday night.

The officer shot McBride in the leg when he says McBride made a threatening motion, possibly reaching for a gun.

McBride, who is wanted on a warrant in Chautauqua County, is recovering at ECMC

http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?S=5313595

Police Say Gunmen Shot, Robbed Man at Home on Ada Place

(Buffalo, NY, August 22, 2006) - - Buffalo police had their hands full with an overnight crime wave on the city's east side.

Authorities say two gunmen shot and robbed a man after forcing their way into his Ada Place home Monday night.

The victim is expected to survive.

The gunmen are still at large, but police know who they're after.

http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?S=5313644

Violent Home Invasion May Be Result of Mistaken Identity

(Buffalo, NY, August 22, 2006) - - Police say two intruders bound and gagged a woman after breaking into her Newburgh Street home in Buffalo Monday night. But News 4's Lorey Schultz reports this crime may have resulted from a case of mistaken identity.

At a time like this, it's not easy to keep your cool. Tuesday, sparks flew when four sisters showed up at the home of their grandmother, who survived a brutal beating overnight.

Granddaughter: "She's a church-going woman, goes to church all the time, and I can't see this happening to her."

Buffalo police say two intruders broke into the 60-year-old woman's Newburgh Street apartment shortly after midnight, demanding cash.

She was in bed when they bound, gagged and beat her in what turned out to be a case of mistaken identity.

E District Buffalo Police Chief Anthony Barba said, "It seems they were calling her by another name, and when she was able to say that's not her name, they fled."

Investigators know who the intruders were looking for, but wouldn't elaborate.

Some residents now fear for their own safety.

One man said, "I intend to get out, sell the place."

The victim, who is legally blind, is described as a church-going woman with a huge heart.

Her granddaughters are furious that someone would assault her, and want to bring the intruders to justice.

Granddaughter: "I mean, she really loved me, and I don't understand why anyone would do that to her."

Granddaughter: "It's very overwhelming now, and the family isn't coping with it well right now. ... Imagine someone badly beating your grandmother in the face like that, in the head, just an elderly person; it's terrible."

The victim is listed in stable condition with aggravated injuries to her eye.

Police have not yet made an arrest in the case, but are advising residents in that neighborhood to secure their doors, just as a precaution.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I wouldn't blame that family if they retaliated

NYS Priorities ??

Let's get the State Police in BUFFALO, hello?

Maybe do their 4 a.m. raids to confiscate guns from gangs.

(instead of running DNA testing on a "pop bottle" looking for Bucky )

and yet another shooting

guy got shot in the hip on Busti. Any Control Board members live on Busti ???

I totally agree. They're living life on the edge anyway, push 'em over.

http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?S=5315197

Maryland Street Shooting

(Buffalo, NY, August 23, 2006) - - Buffalo Police were busy investigating a shooting.

Officers say a man was shot in the hip on Maryland Street.

He is expected to be okay, but police say he is not cooperating with them and they have no suspects.

http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?S=5315197

Victim Not Cooperating with Police

(Buffalo, NY, August 23, 2006) - - Buffalo Police say a man who was shot isn't helping investigators find the gunman who injured him.

They tell News 4, the man was shot in the hip on Maryland Street overnight.

The victim is expected to be okay, but police say he is not cooperating with them and they have no suspects.

Goon Squad Needed

WHERE'S CHARLES BRONSON WHEN WE NEED HIM. what the city needs is someone like him to go out and "cull" the low lifes whe prey on honest citizens. screw the rights of the criminal. save the time an expense of the courts and tax payer provided attorneys!!

Quote Originally Posted by joe d.
    WHERE'S CHARLES BRONSON WHEN WE NEED HIM.
    He's dead.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information