Thread: Rumor is former Assemblyman Paul Tocasz is making phone calls for Alice

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Rumor is former Assemblyman Paul Tocasz is making phone calls for Alice

Rumor is former Assemblyman Paul Tocasz is making phone calls for Alice the Town Clerk

Does Paul Tocasz know that our employees say she is rarely in the office even though it is a 6 figure salary?

$85,866 + pension contribution + at least single coverage health insurance or stipend.

As home owner/business owner I don't expect to pay anyone who works for us 6 figures and have them rarely in their office. I think the kids, the elderly and families deserve much better.

If I was our town Supervisor a no show employee would be called in front of our town board and they could explain why they are not showing up for work. I don't mean over health or family issues.

I'm waiting for nogods to chime in. Well the town clerk is an elected position you have no authority over that position. Personally I wouldn't care and they would still be asked why are you collecting a paycheck and not showing up for work.

I don't look at a town board seat as a "social club" popularity prize.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    If I was our town Supervisor a no show employee would be called in front of our town board and they could explain why they are not showing up for work. I don't mean over health or family issues.

I'm waiting for nogods to chime in. Well the town clerk is an elected position you have no authority over that position. Personally I wouldn't care and they would still be asked why are you collecting a paycheck and not showing up for work.
    What responsibility of the Town Clerk do you think is not being attended to?

If she's just using her accrued time than how can she be criticized?

You have to be joking with that comment! The town clerk and the town supervisor are elected by the people. These two clowns need to be held accountable for their time. At the least, they owe it to the taxpayers who pay their salaries.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    What responsibility of the Town Clerk do you think is not being attended to?
    Various employees have said our Town Clerk is very rarely at work. Sets a bad example for the employees. Why should they show up for work while others don't? If the job doesn't require someone to be in the office it isn't worth 85,000 plus bene's.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SabreTooth View Post
    You have to be joking with that comment! The town clerk and the town supervisor are elected by the people. These two clowns need to be held accountable for their time. At the least, they owe it to the taxpayers who pay their salaries.
    Nogods is serious. Alice is going to primary against Diane.

I don't think our town needs a no show supervisor.

Do you want the same old guard as in the past raising taxes every year because they know no better? Then vote for Alice cause she's being backed by Holtz, Tocacz, Jankowiak, Swiatek and Max.

Alice took that small pill and went down the rabbit hole.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Alice was and is still part of the problem Cheektowaga along with Scaminski and Prince Rogowski neither 1 of them like change or to be confronted. They feel entitled . This is why they feel the need to bash Diane every time they get a chance. But they think the community is stupid , it's the opposite though the have wised up and pretty much behind Diane. Every where I turn all I hear is how well she is doing and how well she is cleaning the area up.

Keep up the good work Diane they're running scared..

Quote Originally Posted by SabreTooth View Post
    I am no fan of either and will not vote for Alice, but someone says anonymously says "she doesn't show up for work", now several posts later, Res says the town doesn't need a "no show supervisor". You guys are like a bunch of old wash women, hear a rumor and run with it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why would you say it's a rumor when the employees say this. Any reason why an employee would lie about it? Many of the employees have be dead on with everything they have told me over the years. Including a few board members.

Here is one thing I have noticed over the years. Most of the rumors have ended up as truth.

I'm sorry but the home/business owners in our town don't need to cover the cost of BS. I could understand 2 maybe three weeks vacation out of the year. If the position requires very little work that position is not worth 6 figures.

"employees say this", well it must be a fact then.

If she's been a lifer there, then she has at least 4 or possibly 5 weeks of vacation, 15 holidays a year, 5 personal days and 18 sick days a year. That's a crap load of time to use. Plus, if she goes to a meeting in the evening, does she get paid in money or additional time off?

Those generous benefits have been given away by administrations past and present. We are covering the cost and they won't be going away anytime soon.

Thread Information