Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buffalo is Ready for Hillary!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Obama adviser behind leak of Hillary Clinton’s email scandal

It’s the vast left-wing conspiracy.

Obama senior adviser Valerie Jarrett leaked to the press details of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private e-mail address during her time as secretary of state, sources tell me.

But she did so through people outside the *administration, so the story couldn’t be traced to her or the White House.

In addition, at Jarrett’s behest, the State Department was ordered to launch a series of investigations into Hillary’s conduct at Foggy Bottom, including the use of her expense account, the disbursement of funds, her contact with foreign leaders and her possible collusion with the Clinton Foundation.

http://nypost.com/2015/03/14/obama-a...-mail-scandal/

Personally I do not want anyone on our Cheektowaga Town Board that would support this nonsense.
    Us property/business owners work too hard not to have our best interest put first before some political parties best interest.

I'm pretty sure if you talk to other property/business owners throughout Erie County they might agree.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Obama adviser behind leak of Hillary Clinton’s email scandal

http://nypost.com/2015/03/14/obama-a...-mail-scandal/

Personally I do not want anyone on our Cheektowaga Town Board that would support this nonsense.
    Us property/business owners work too hard not to have our best interest put first before some political parties best interest.

I'm pretty sure if you talk to other property/business owners throughout Erie County they might agree.
    Hillary took 65% in Cheektowaga last time she ran and won all but two towns in Erie County.

Town committees Democrat or Republican do not listen to who the people want endorsed. More common and problematic is that they don't listen to who the people don't want endorsed. They don't go out and seek alternative candidates... NEVER. Its they same list of crooked names. They don't even allow their rank and file committee men and woman make the decision. Its all done at the top levels. The committee people are just expected to carry petitions, campaign and donate to the anointed candidates.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Hillary took 65% in Cheektowaga last time she ran and won all but two towns in Erie County.
    What is your point? People are easily deceived.

Don't you remember past campaign promises? I do.

Many Rep/Dem elected officials promise items that never materialize. That is not an excuse to allow it to continue.

Seeing you support Hillary Clinton can you send me photos of any local town board members at the event who are all smiles trying to get face time with Hillary?

I want to show the community what the Erie County Democrats stand for and support.

Correct my grammar or spelling if needed.

Many Rep/Dem elected officials promise items that never materialize. That is not an excuse to allow it to continue.

Seeing you support Hillary Clinton can you send me photos of any local town board members at the event who are all smiles trying to get face time with Hillary?

I want to show the community what the Erie County Democrats stand for and support.

The majority of voters in Cheektowaga and Erie County support the democratic platform. They didn't support Ted's platform and they didn't support Collins's platform. Why would the elected representatives abandon the platform that got them elected and instead adopt the platform of the losers? Don't you believe in the right to vote?

Hillary made a comment like "isn't it about time we had a woman president?"

My answer is no. The correct answer would be "We elect the most qualified person to be our president, woman or man"
    Really? You don't think that in the first 226 years of our nation there was a woman who was more qualified than all of the men elected to be President?

You do know, i hope, that women have not been able to vote in this country for a 100 years yet. And you think we have been electing the "most qualified" person all these years? for the first 140 years it was only men doing the electing.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Really? You don't think that in the first 226 years of our nation there was a woman who was more qualified than all of the men elected to be President?

You do know, i hope, that women have not been able to vote in this country for a 100 years yet. And you think we have been electing the "most qualified" person all these years? for the first 140 years it was only men doing the electing.
    And if she ran, she may have been elected
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

We have become a nation of lowered expectations sadly.......

This is not an event Hillary will be at, and if they do get face time with her, it will show up in their literature. You exist in an echo chamber. Hillary is very popular in Western New York, and in a town like Cheektowaga no one will be hurt by supporting her.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    This is not an event Hillary will be at, and if they do get face time with her, it will show up in their literature. You exist in an echo chamber. Hillary is very popular in Western New York, and in a town like Cheektowaga no one will be hurt by supporting her.
    What did Hillary do for WNY?

Hillary the Queen Blank her right up her a#$#$!
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I can't wait until the birthers switch their focus to claiming Hillary is really a man.
    Those Birchers are hilariously frigging stupid, right? You don't by chance remember who the original Birther was, do you? That's right folks, Hillary Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    What did Hillary do for WNY?
    When the dude, or any Hillary supporter fails to answer that, maybe the can fail to give an accomplishment as senator, or fail to name her accomplishments as sec of state.

That reset button was plain old embarrassing. The Libya debacle is a disaster.

Hillary has zero accomplishments to point to. The only reason she is nationally known is because of her husband. What a feminist icon she is...

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    When the dude, or any Hillary supporter fails to answer that, maybe the can fail to give an accomplishment as senator, or fail to name her accomplishments as sec of state.

That reset button was plain old embarrassing. The Libya debacle is a disaster.

Hillary has zero accomplishments to point to. The only reason she is nationally known is because of her husband. What a feminist icon she is...
    Exactly, which makes her as a candidate for president laughable, but there are a lot of stupid voters out their who only care about her being a woman, or Barrack being black for that matter, and if that is criterion for president then ..they are more stupid than I thought. 50 Million people on food assistance and we're still voting based on fairy tales. Libya, whitewater, emails, whatever, equal pay when her female staff made less, 200 thousand NY jobs.. she is phoney baloney and the Dem's here just lick it up...

Fritz and Tits forever...

Ask for her accomplishments and point out she's a Birther and the thread dies...who woulda thunk it?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information