As most of these posts start out attacking our local fire departments, let me start off stating the is far from that!

This Saturday the 20th, east Concord fire department had a structure fire. Many companies were called in For mutual aid including all three of Bostons companies. They all worked flawlessly together and did what Needed to be done in a professional manner. I thank them all! However it came to my attention along with many others that during the water relay process that took place at Boston's Firehall that water was being spilled everywhere, not at any departments ignorance, but as a unfortunate side effect of filling multiple trucks with water. All this water was turning to ice very quickly and started impeding into the roadway. A call was made by a firefighter to Bob Telak to ask to treat the surface for safety issues to public traveling Mill street and insuring that the tanker trucks could safely enter and exit the hall. Bob's response was that it was past 3:00 and he would not call a worker in nor come out himself to help, but feel free to go fill some buckets yourself and spread it on your own. Not his problem. A few hours later he arrived on scene to scope out the issue and asked for the firefighters who place the call including spelling of his name, as if the mighty hammer was going to fall upon the firefighter. Bob left the scene again saying get the salt yourselves, and stuck his nose to the sky as him and his poodle in the towns truck pulled away. ( can he even have his poodle in a towns truck everyday ) long story short, a public personal plow driver seen our situation of members slipping and falling just trying to walk, and came over and salted and plowed the parking lot and roadway for the firefighters and public alike. Thank you to that individual!

Bobs gone off the deep end and this is a election year, just thought the general public needs to know his actions to not help and to put public safety on the back burner. I mean he took his town truck to the scene, why not just grab a plow truck from the yard and show up?