Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Filmmakers defend Polanski

This Salon article does a good job of keeping the focus on the issues.

"Before we discuss how awesome his movies are or what the now-deceased judge did wrong at his trial, let's take a moment to recall that according to the victim's grand jury testimony, Roman Polanski instructed her to get into a jacuzzi naked, refused to take her home when she begged to go, began kissing her even though she said no and asked him to stop; performed cunnilingus on her as she said no and asked him to stop; put his penis in her vagina as she said no and asked him to stop; asked if he could penetrate her anally, to which she replied, "No," then went ahead and did it anyway, until he had an orgasm."

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post

"Before we discuss how awesome his movies are or what the now-deceased judge did wrong at his trial, let's take a moment to recall that according to the victim's grand jury testimony, Roman Polanski instructed her to get into a jacuzzi naked, refused to take her home when she begged to go, began kissing her even though she said no and asked him to stop; performed cunnilingus on her as she said no and asked him to stop; put his penis in her vagina as she said no and asked him to stop; asked if he could penetrate her anally, to which she replied, "No," then went ahead and did it anyway, until he had an orgasm."
    There you go...... now lets see someone defend this..... or forget it...

Yup I'd say that's Rape- Rape whoopie.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Quote Originally Posted by Truthdetector View Post
    There you go...... now lets see someone defend this..... or forget it...
    Off topic.....
    HIGH-sterical avatar, dude...
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

heres my plan: dont wanna send him back to the US? FINE! no aid for you. Ever.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    heres my plan: dont wanna send him back to the US? FINE! no aid for you. Ever.
    I think he is coming back. the problem is that arnold "women-are-too-sensitive-about-a-little-fun" Schwarzenegger is going to pardon the pond scum.

I don't care if the 13-year old agreed to everything he did. I don't care if she freakin' paid him to do what he did. She was 13! A 13-year old is not mature enough to make decisions about sex with a 42-year old man. A 42-year old man should know that. He is a pervert. No ifs, no buts, about it.

P.S. - just saw that Woody "the-younger-the-better" Allen is supporting Roman Pedilanski. What will be next - the association of recenly retired catholic priest?

Woopie - can you hear me? Your mouth is a toilet - so act like one and swallow instead of overflowing all the time.
    Last edited by nogods; October 1st, 2009 at 08:53 PM.

I think he is coming back. the problem is that arnold "women-are-too-sensitive-about-a-little-fun" Schwarzenegger is going to pardon the pond scum.

I don't care if the 13-year old agreed to everything he did. I don't care if she freakin' paid him to do what he did. She was 13! A 13-year old is not mature enough to make decisions about sex with a 42-year old man. A 42-year old man should know that. He is a pervert. No ifs, no buts, about it.

P.S. - just saw that Woody "the-younger-the-better" Allen is supporting Roman Pedilanski. What will be next - the association of recenly retired catholic priest?

Woopie - can you hear me? Your mouth is a toilet - so act like one and swallow instead of overflowing all the time.

Somebody should start a boycott of movies that have actors or where directed by people who support polanski. All those idiots boycotting Switzerland. I am sooooooo sick of the celebrities and rich people in america thinking they should be above the law and don't have to have any morals.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

anyone who thinks this is ok is beyond me? When someone says no of any age, the answer is no - - - - and a child to boot? wow that just makes the person sicker .........
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

Quote Originally Posted by CAugust View Post
    anyone who thinks this is ok is beyond me? When someone says no of any age, the answer is no - - - - and a child to boot? wow that just makes the person sicker .........
    Its NOT "OK." Just because the girl's family reached a settlement with Polanski means jack and I have to speculate: If Polanski, a young director who could have just about any girl he wanted to had relations with OTHER MINOR GIRLS?

Don't care what awards he's won or that thirty-one years have passed (and I like most of his films)
    he's a pedophile no different than any other sick !#@ and he must face justice.
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Quote Originally Posted by CAugust View Post
    CA, the actors guild are left wing loons WG opened her big mouth about it yesterday. If moral freaks like Whoopi Goldberg are steering the course for our culture, we are truly doomed.

God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    CA, the actors guild are left wing loons WG opened her big mouth about it yesterday. If moral freaks like Whoopi Goldberg are steering the course for our culture, we are truly doomed.

Whoopi Goldberg DEFENDED Polanski?!

I'm a proud left-wing loon, but you have to draw the liberal line SOMEWHERE!
    As in pedophiles like Polanski MUST face justice.
    As in the death penalty, deterrent or not IS good (as long as DNA testing to insure guilt or innocence becomes the norm in the near future).
    As in responsible people should NEVER have their guns taken away.
    As in there are some real @#%$#@ in the media who make REAL liberals look bad.

Only a total @#$$!# would defend a #@$%#!% pedophile!!

Whoopi Goldberg, that no-talent has-been!
    She should copywrite her face as a Halloween mask!
    OK. THAT was a bit immature.

I'd love to see Polanski go on trial.
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

The sad part is alot of the people who want this MONSTER, which is what he is, were VERY out spoken for Obama... it makes you wonder....
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfounded View Post
    Its NOT "OK." Just because the girl's family reached a settlement with Polanski means jack and I have to speculate: If Polanski, a young director who could have just about any girl he wanted to had relations with OTHER MINOR GIRLS?

Don't care what awards he's won or that thirty-one years have passed (and I like most of his films)
    he's a pedophile no different than any other sick !#@ and he must face justice.
    DF - Just when I start to hate you YOU SUCK ME BACK IN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    The sad part is alot of the people who want this MONSTER, which is what he is, were VERY out spoken for Obama... it makes you wonder....
    WTF does Politics and Obama have to do with Polanski??
    Dude, you need therapy....
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    WTF does Politics and Obama have to do with Polanski??
    Dude, you need therapy....
    Really???? Because it's been politics that has keep this man from not being arrested in France for the last 30 years.

And i wasn't the one who wanted to let an admited and convicted rapist to go free, who needs therapy???
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information