Thread: Think this is true? Cuomo ‘on edge’ as federal corruption probe continues

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Think this is true? Cuomo ‘on edge’ as federal corruption probe continues

Cuomo ‘on edge’ as federal corruption probe continues

Gov . Cuomo is “freaked-out and furious” over the bombshell criminal charges dropped on Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver last week — and “obsessed with fear’’ because of the ongoing federal corruption probe.
    One source described Cuomo as “doubly enraged’’ by hard-driving Manhattan US Attorney Preet Bharara’s decision to bring the five criminal corruption charges against Silver just hours after the governor delivered his State of the State address — and then, less than 24 hours after that, to indict Albany’s “three men in a room’’ culture in which Cuomo is the lead player.
    “Cuomo feels Preet just walked all over him,’’ said the source.
    http://nypost.com/2015/01/26/cuomo-o...obe-continues/

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    “Cuomo feels Preet just walked all over him,’’ said the source.

He walked right over our 2nd Amendment rights. Go figure...

Tony Fracasso - Admin

“Andrew’s been working the phones day and night, staying up into the early morning hours, making hundreds of calls in one day trying to find out what the hell is going on,’’ a source close to the governor said.

Cuomo, who has retained a private lawyer, has enlisted several former federal and state-level prosecutors with ties to Bharara’s office including Steve Cohen, his former chief-of-staff, in an effort to find out Bharara’s next move, the sources said.
    Why would he do this? I thought he wanted to clear up the corruption in Albany. You would think he would be assisting Bharara's as much as he could. Wouldn't you agree?

Hundreds of phone calls in one day? I wonder if he hired Frank Max for some pointers.

8 hours per day.... Lets say he made 200 phone calls. 25 phone calls an hour. Basically 2 minutes a call. Busy man that Andrew.

I say this scenario should help us eliminate a few ecdems.com social club members from our local town boards this round of 2015 elections.

Wouldn't be the first time we had a Governor resign or removed from office. I'd love to see him hauled off but will things really change if he's gone? You can see how all the parasites in the state legislature already trying to preserve Silvers legacy.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

I told you before the election that Kathy was going to end up governor.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time we had a Governor resign or removed from office. I'd love to see him hauled off but will things really change if he's gone? You can see how all the parasites in the state legislature already trying to preserve Silvers legacy.
    He should only be hauled off if he was involved. You are innocent until proven guilty.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I told you before the election that Kathy was going to end up governor.
    When was that?

Thread Information