Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free speech only Counts if you have a Permit

Free speech only Counts if you have a Permit

this is from the protest of the G20 summit
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

“Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

I hope thes anarchists have a protest in Buffalo.
    Hope it's right in front of your house.
    And when they start breaking YOUR windows.
    Don't call the cops.

1000 protesters and already 18 arrests.
    Yet those mobster teabaggers.
    Hundreds of thousands on 9-12 and not one arrest.
    We know which side causes violence.

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEDNY View Post
    I hope thes anarchists have a protest in Buffalo.
    Hope it's right in front of your house.
    And when they start breaking YOUR windows.
    Don't call the cops.

1000 protesters and already 18 arrests.
    Yet those mobster teabaggers.
    Hundreds of thousands on 9-12 and not one arrest.
    We know which side causes violence.
    Don't you think the police are making things worse?

BTW i never said anything about the tea partiers except that i think they are misguided.

Unfortunately they aren't exercising a right to free speech - they are acting like common thugs. They show no respect for other people, and thus deserve no respect from anyone else.

Either they are not intelligent enough to realize, or are too self-absorbed to care, that their message was lost long ago in the suffering their antics cause to others.

Most people know only that the g-20 protestors are rioters. The great majority of citizens have no idea what they are protesting about.

That's a very poor use of a right to free speech. Something so many have died for should not be so foolishly wasted.

“Please forgive the mess caused by the 'Peace Loving' 'Save the Earth' G20 Summit Protesters"

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Unfortunately they aren't exercising a right to free speech - they are acting like common thugs. They show no respect for other people, and thus deserve no respect from anyone else.

Either they are not intelligent enough to realize, or are too self-absorbed to care, that their message was lost long ago in the suffering their antics cause to others.

Most people know only that the g-20 protestors are rioters. The great majority of citizens have no idea what they are protesting about.

That's a very poor use of a right to free speech. Something so many have died for should not be so foolishly wasted.

“Please forgive the mess caused by the 'Peace Loving' 'Save the Earth' G20 Summit Protesters"

they were peaceful until the police started attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedFeminist View Post
    they were peaceful until the police started attacking.
    uh huh. all the cops fault.

In every city these "peaceful protestors" go to its always the cops fault.

Broken windows in business's Cops fault

yep

Quote Originally Posted by yokes View Post
    uh huh. all the cops fault.

In every city these "peaceful protestors" go to its always the cops fault.

Broken windows in business's Cops fault

yep
    the police aggravated the situation. Yea the protesters reacted stupid. No doubt, however the police where ready for a fight and instigated. I am NOT someone who thinks ill of law enforcement, so don't peg me as that person.

The real criminals are the people in the g20 summit. Just saying!

I would never go to a protest for something like that. Those people are stupid, however their rights where trampled on regardless.

the police aggravated the situation. Yea the protesters reacted stupid. No doubt, however the police where ready for a fight and instigated. I am NOT someone who thinks ill of law enforcement, so don't peg me as that person.

The real criminals are the people in the g20 summit. Just saying!

I would never go to a protest for something like that. Those people are stupid, however their rights where trampled on regardless.
    they say this at every city they go to yet......no lawsuits or anything to get those evil capitlist cops for violating their rights.

maybe, just maybe its becaue they werent violated.

there were a bunch of legal, peaceful protests today without incident.......must be the cops decided to be nicer today

The libtards should have heeded the warning.

they say this at every city they go to yet......no lawsuits or anything to get those evil capitlist cops for violating their rights.

maybe, just maybe its becaue they werent violated.

there were a bunch of legal, peaceful protests today without incident.......must be the cops decided to be nicer today
    ok the cops have riot squads ready bump heads because people don't have a permit (I am not going to get into the irony of having to have a permit for free speech) and then all hell breaks loose over some dang paper work.

ok the cops have riot squads ready bump heads because people don't have a permit (I am not going to get into the irony of having to have a permit for free speech) and then all hell breaks loose over some dang paper work.
    this world you seem to live in is unbelievable. You really beleive the stuff you spout. I weep for the future

this world you seem to live in is unbelievable. You really beleive the stuff you spout. I weep for the future
    what do you mean? lmao

I voted for Obama because I thought he would change the status quo and I am feeling disappointed. He is giving me same old same old. Give the banks money, they give it back threw lobbyist.

huh what does who you voted for have to do wth Anarchists protestors getting arrested again?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information