Thread: Precedent setting Local 17 case corrupted by Hochuls

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Precedent setting Local 17 case corrupted by Hochuls

Precedent setting Local 17 case corrupted by Hochuls

By Mike Madigan

A primary requirement of accepting the job as a U.S. Attorney is to never allow any form of conflict of interest to develop that may put into question the credibility of the U.S. Attorney’s office and the Federal Court system.

The Local 17 Union member case that was completed earlier this year was a very serious case that impacts the safety and security of U.S. citizens and businesses.

The defendants involved in this case were accused of both threatening violence and of taking violent action on behalf of their Union. According to The Buffalo News the violent activity included stabbing a company executive, threatening to sexually assault a company representative’s wife and destruction of occupied cars and destruction of expensive privately owned heavy construction equipment.
    http://buffalochronicle.com/2014/11/...ed-by-hochuls/

U.S. Attorney Hochul’s wife Kathy Hochul received from the same unions involved in this case before her husband what can only be described as game changing large cash contributions, over $250,000, and game changing support that greatly contributed to her victory in the 2011 special election for congress.

Kathy Hochul’s election to Congress and these funds greatly benefited both William and Kathy Hochul financially as a family. In fact Kathy Hochul on June 25, 2012 repaid herself $250,000 from her campaign account that was funded by this conflicted union money. These same unions that were making these payments to Kathy Hochul were at the same time highly engaged in a major case involving her U.S. Attorney husband. In fact the day prior to Hochul repaying herself the $250,000 – Local 17 paid $5,000 into that same account.

Wow, they both should be thrown out of office just for that.

These payments could explain the root cause of atypically short and long sentences observed by both the USA Today and the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle in the Hochul district. In order to determine if that is true an investigation is warranted.
    The credibility of the federal justice system has been impacted as a result of these actions by the Hochuls. the credibility of the U.S. attorney;s office and the federal court system must be restored through appropriate corrective and preventive action.
    Sad thing, this article is from November 3rd...
    Last edited by NY The Vampire State; January 25th, 2015 at 04:11 PM.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Oh it was referral money... yeah that's it... campaign donations... all the same in the end.

I represented a witness in that case. From my observations the speculation is unfounded. But I do agree that an independent review should be made because of the potential suspicious perception the relationships create. The DOJ has a procedure for that purpose.

This is not the first time I've heard that the unions are permitted to use violence if it advances their cause. How exactly is the written?

Here is another article about the Hochuls getting paid off.

http://buffalochronicle.com/2014/10/...nd-defendants/

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Take what Mike says with a grain of salt. One thing I noticed is sometimes things get blown out of proportion.

I don't see why they allow any judge to take "political" donation come election time. Each person running should be given a set amount of state money and be done with it. Too much possible conflict of interest and all they need to do is call a bribe a referral fee or political donation.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Take what Mike says with a grain of salt. One thing I noticed is sometimes things get blown out of proportion.
    Well it should be easy enough to see who donated what to Kathy Hochul right? If those numbers are correct and it can be traced back to the union that's a conflict.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    To you it may be a conflict but to the receiver it is a campaign contribution or as we have read lately a "referral fee". So what look illegal to you really isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    To you it may be a conflict but to the receiver it is a campaign contribution or as we have read lately a "referral fee". So what look illegal to you really isn't.

Problem is that it's not up to the receiver to decide whether its illegal or not. I'm sure anyone who sits on the taxpayer side of this would agree its a conflict of interest or even a bribe, and that's whose opinion counts.

Wrong - its how which Politically connected Judge weighs the evidence presented by what Politically connected prosecutor thinks - then what legal argument their Politically connected lawyer can sell.

Taxpayers have no say what so ever.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

This thread is really comical to me. Last year on another thread I pointed out what a phony waste of time Ho Ho Hochul really is and some of the same bloggers who took me to task are expressing outrage. Comical!

Thread Information