Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Worst Street In Buffalo

Quote Originally Posted by biker
    Dubious credentials; evasive reply
    ...... huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Funky
    Im from Niagara Falls, I know what a crackhouse looks like
    I lived in the AIDS capital of Westchester County (in Yonkers, NY) for 6 years. What's a crackhouse?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Buff
    I lived in the AIDS capital of Westchester County (in Yonkers, NY) for 6 years. What's a crackhouse?
    Hahaha

Here, lemme rephrase this.

Whats the ****tiest looking part of Buffalo?

I actually rode my bike from the West Side across Delavan into Cheektowaga last Saturday. Quite peaceful at 8am on a Saturday morning. Not sure I'd wanna do it on a Saturday night though.

By the way, what's the deal with every single street having its own block club?
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Quote Originally Posted by ForestBird
    Funky, you'll be okay around Buff State. Families with kids, old people, rich, poor - we have it all. I've been next door for almost 20 years, and have been held up at gunpoint only once.
    I already apologized for that why do you keep bringing it up?
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

No I don't do drugs, so I don't need to worry about that, and no Im not from the suburbs, I just realize that isnt my city.

Thats like going from Buffalo to Detroit and acting like you know what you are doing in thier neighborhoods....

I heard that the West Side has a high amount of arsons, why is this?
    Again, don't paint entire sections as "Bad" or "dangerous." I live on the West Side. I live west of Richmond near Dorchester and Baynes. Its a great area, family-centered and high owner-occupancy. Dorchester is one of the most beautiful streets in Buffalo. Also, the area around the Peace bridge has some of the most luxurious houses in the city.

Ignore the hunky-dorey reports of the West Side; Grant Street is a Carnival of Degenerates. I made the mistake of driving down it to get Chinese food from Wah-Sing on Ferry, yesterday. The entire length of Grant, from Forest to Ferry, was lined with the worst trash of the human race. Drunks, druggies, white trash, crazy people screaming obscenities, etc. At the corner of Grant & Ferry, the benches were full of 40 ounce toting scumbags, threatening violence on all who dared near. We almost ran into the Chinese place, hoping to get out before the McD's was robbed at gunpoint, yet again.

Stay on Elmwood, if you come to Buffalo State - and even then, be careful. Shopping at the Amherst Street Wegmans is another 'fest' of weirdos, lately.

Grant St isn't that great, no. But a half mile to the east, Richmond is lovely.

And just because I'm weird doesn't mean you need to paint ALL Wegman's patrons like that...
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Quote Originally Posted by Edisonic
    Ignore the hunky-dorey reports of the West Side; Grant Street is a Carnival of Degenerates. I made the mistake of driving down it to get Chinese food from Wah-Sing on Ferry, yesterday. The entire length of Grant, from Forest to Ferry, was lined with the worst trash of the human race. Drunks, druggies, white trash, crazy people screaming obscenities, etc. At the corner of Grant & Ferry, the benches were full of 40 ounce toting scumbags, threatening violence on all who dared near. We almost ran into the Chinese place, hoping to get out before the McD's was robbed at gunpoint, yet again.

Stay on Elmwood, if you come to Buffalo State - and even then, be careful. Shopping at the Amherst Street Wegmans is another 'fest' of weirdos, lately.
    I used to live within walking distance of the Amherst Street Wegmans -- used to walk my dog along the old railroad tracks that ran back there. It's sad to hear that my old neighborhood is rapidly going down hill. There have been several homicides in that area recently when there hadn't been any in the 20+ years I lived on Marion Street!

I split my business between Wegman's on Amherst and Wegman's on Delta, and I like them both. I also like Dash's, and go to Budwey's in case of emergency.
    Aside from that, my absolute favorite is Guercio's, and I agree Grant should be cleaned up, as should Allen Street neighborhood. I'm sure this could be done. Just more police protection to start. There are beautiful homes all over Buffalo.

Woodlawn?

Humbolt?
    “When great changes occur in history, when great principles are involved, as a rule the majority are wrong." - Eugene V. Debs giving an accurate rendering Hamburg Supervisor Steven J. Walter's victorious win over the Boss of Hamburg.

wow this is an old thread.....

wow this is an old thread.....
    Well, I really revived it to see if I could find which chick was on your avatar at the time.

But as it were, which street did you think was the worst street in Buffalo?
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Sidestreet-Goodyear/Bissell
    Main Drag-East Ferry

Just my opinion
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information