Thread: Home rehab program in Lackawanna

Home rehab program in Lackawanna

"More than 100 homeowners in communities throughout Erie County have benefited annually from the Erie County Housing Rehabilitation Program. This initiative, created by the County’s Department of Environment and Planning, helps low income homeowners make critical home repairs. The program is funded through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Additionally, the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York gave Erie County a grant of $176,085 last year to rehabilitate 15 additional homes in the first ward of Lackawanna. M&T Bank partnered with Erie County to receive that grant."

The rest of the story here http://wwww.erie.gov/exec/?news/erie...-families.html

It's about time.I like the way it's written..almost like a savior falling down from heaven to rescue those of us with ugly siding.We will no longer hang our heads in shame,super-grant is here.
    I hate politicians in general.Chris Collins let my little baby niece go without food because the welfare dept couldn't give them emergency food stamps when her father received a crippling back injury.I like how welfare is only for 'some' people and not 'my family' members when we've been working class for generations and still are.
    We called Chris and he did nothing to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonldy View Post
    "More than 100 homeowners in communities throughout Erie County have benefited annually from the Erie County Housing Rehabilitation Program. This initiative, created by the County’s Department of Environment and Planning, helps low income homeowners make critical home repairs. The program is funded through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Additionally, the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York gave Erie County a grant of $176,085 last year to rehabilitate 15 additional homes in the first ward of Lackawanna. M&T Bank partnered with Erie County to receive that grant."

The rest of the story here http://wwww.erie.gov/exec/?news/erie...-families.html

It's about time.I like the way it's written..almost like a savior falling down from heaven to rescue those of us with ugly siding.We will no longer hang our heads in shame,super-grant is here.
    I hate politicians in general.Chris Collins let my little baby niece go without food because the welfare dept couldn't give them emergency food stamps when her father received a crippling back injury.I like how welfare is only for 'some' people and not 'my family' members when we've been working class for generations and still are.
    We called Chris and he did nothing to help.
    thats good info to know. So many here in the first ward would benefit from this!
    Last edited by Lorrie_Whitfield; November 5th, 2009 at 10:02 PM.

Thread Information