Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Councilman Races

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    How many of the candidates have responded that they are coming to the debate?
    As far as I am concerned who ever didn't show isn't fit to be in public office. To have the party chairmen tell their people not to show like Bob Sikorsky did with me and Fran Warthling obviously did with his people is disgusting. At least people know right now what I stand for and I am not bought and paid for. Kudos to Tony Mingarelli for showing up. By the way the League of Women voters said they never ever had this happen.Yes they moderated it for those of you who said the Citizens of Lackawanna's Future Group was lying. Another black eye for Lackawanna thanks guys.
    Last edited by DennisMulqueen; October 22nd, 2009 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    [QUOTE=tiredofbs;561956] My language? Initials is all you saw. Your mind filled in the rest.

Wrong AGAIN tired,

When I spoke to Andrea she told me you said "F" "U' (she used the words...) to me in your post. As for the other initials, I do not have a clue! I prefer to speak and use my native language....that being English. THANK YOU!

You certainly asssume things and jump to wrong conclusions now don't you??????????[/QUOTE]
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________
    Lit,
    I thought S-T-F-U are letters found in the alphabet....the same alphabet that ALL english speaking people use? Why would Andrea have to TELL you what was written? Did you have a problem READING or understanding the english language that day??? I know you know the ENGLISH Slang!!! Maybe you got in over your head!!
    Last edited by cath829; October 22nd, 2009 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisMulqueen View Post
    As far as I am concerned who ever didn't show isn't fit to be in public office. To have the party chairmen tell their people not to show like Bob Sikorsky did with me and Fran Warthling obviously did with his people is disgusting. At least people know right now what I stand for and I am not bought and paid for. Kudos to Tony Mingarelli for showing up. By the way the League of Women voters said they never ever had this happen.Yes they moderated it for those of you who said the Citizens of Lackawanna's Future Group was lying. Another black eye for Lackawanna thanks guys.
    No surprise. If they showed up, they would have to answer questions. In order to answer questions, they would have to educate themselves on the issues.

Maybe you should have let Norm sit there with them and tell them what he wants them to say!

Oh believe me there were people there who wanted Norm and Bremer!!! One couldn't talk his way out of a box and the other couldn't blink his way out. They want to know who got the payoff for the slaughterhouse to come to Lackawanna AND about selective code enforcement from Bremer.

Binky's own neighbors were there "wondering" where he was.....they left their driveways at the same time. Pitiful excuse for a representative.....of ANY SORT!!

The citizens of Lackawanna should be EMBARRASSED that the candidates of their wards who CLAIM to care so much about them couldn't/wouldn't take the time to meet with them to answer their questions and concerns tonight. PATHETIC! The only two candidates that showed up were Andrea Haxton (1st Ward incumbent) and Dennis Mulqueen (3rd Ward Candidate). The Woman League of Voters even said the others were pathetic. There were many citizens who showed up and the men who want their votes couldn't be bothered??? Speaks VOLUMES as to how much they REALLY care about the people of Lackawanna. Keep shunning the people....the very people who pay your salaries. The citizens of Lackawanna DESERVE MUCH BETTER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Oh believe me there were people there who wanted Norm and Bremer!!! One couldn't talk his way out of a box and the other couldn't blink his way out. They want to know who got the payoff for the slaughterhouse to come to Lackawanna AND about selective code enforcement from Bremer.
    What exactly is your vendetta against Bremer? Its been almost four years since you worked at city hall, when are you going to stop being so bitter and get on with your life???????????????????????????????????

toms thinks we're all stupid

Quote Originally Posted by toms
    i dont know who the hell you think i am but of course, just like everything said on this blog......its what comes thru your head that you perceive as truth.

i love reading this blog and seeing all you airheads fight amongst yourselves.....have a great day?
    toms, sent me this PM yesterday. He was replying to a PM I sent to him...in May 2008! We are so blessed to have the input of such a brilliant mind among us, I am very humbled. I look forward to reading all of toms posts here, as they are always so intelligent and insightful (usually one liners full of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors). While US AIRHEADS are fighting amongst ourselves, toms is trying to figure out this PM thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    "mr. Monafo and i have worked together for many years, he recently went "through the $15,000 friendship house structural report ordered by the mayor for me and we compared dollar"

some of you might read this wrong, i will clarify: "ordered by the mayor for me and we compared..."
    the mayor did not order the report for me---i meant mr. Monafo went through the report for me---the mayor ordered the report for himself and his grant application to the state for demo money.
    If the mayor would have requested money for re-hab we probably would have received it! The $15,000 report could have been put into the start of the building repairs! Everything except the windows is brick, yes it needs a roof and infrastructure, its ridge road location is priceless!
    Someone on purpose trashed the atrium so that from the lobby windows it would appear gone beyond repair. It is a hoax to make it look worse than it is!

Of course i am realistic, the building needs everything, nick monafo offered to help restore it back in april.

maybe you should askk your boyfriend edwin, maybe he broke the lobby window to get into the building to steal the copper tubing

maybe you should askk your boyfriend edwin, maybe he broke the lobby window to get into the building to steal the copper tubing
    Maybe it was you.

Judging by your posts, it's surprising you're old enough to know how to use a computer at all.

What exactly is your vendetta against Bremer? Its been almost four years since you worked at city hall, when are you going to stop being so bitter and get on with your life???????????????????????????????????
    Why is it EVERYTIME you type something here you make yourself look like "Dumb and Dumber"? You seem to THINK you know so much about ME but you only proved to me that not only are you real stupid, you also suck in math. Get a clue before you come back here and really prove to the newcomers what an ass you really are.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    Maybe it was you.

Judging by your posts, it's surprising you're old enough to know how to use a computer at all.

Look in the mirror.......dumb and dumber......you can't even do SIMPLE addition or subtraction!!! 2008 to 2009....8 +1=9; 9-8=1......How many years have I been out of the city????? 4 huh???? DUMB and DUMBER.....working towards Stupid.

Originally Posted by cath829

Originally Posted by toms

Toms,

This is what I mean by reading!! THEY.....where did I say ME?? Don't twist things to make them say what YOU want them to say.....read and then re-read if you don't understand the first time around. It is called reading comprehension. Oh, BTW, that post was originally transmitted by my phone!!

fit for office

Mr. Mulqueen I have to agree with you on the fact that these men are not fit for public office when they can't even show their faces to the people and answer questions we the citizens want answers to. Mr. Szymanski there is talk that you want to run for mayor mmm...if you can't show your face to a room of people who want answers how are you going to be able to face all the citizens of this city when the time comes. That will make for an interesting election considering Mr. Jaworski is arrogant to think he is going to be the next KING of Lackawanna. Mr. Jaworski you made promises to the people during your campaign for council president well you haven't fulfilled them so you want to be the mayor. Why didn't you show your face at the debate. You sent your spy oops.. I mean your aunt to get information on what happened last night. We all have heard Miss Haxton talk about how the Good Ole Boys are corrupt, I tend to keep an open mind but I'm starting to wonder if what she says is true. Mr. Mulqueen you have some great ideas to move ths city forward into the future. You should consider running for mayor in the next election. Anyways good luck on your campaign to win the 3rd ward council seat.
    Last edited by mnb811; October 23rd, 2009 at 07:10 PM. Reason: spellin errors

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post

Look in the mirror.......dumb and dumber......you can't even do SIMPLE addition or subtraction!!! 2008 to 2009....8 +1=9; 9-8=1......How many years have I been out of the city????? 4 huh???? DUMB and DUMBER.....working towards Stupid.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread Information