Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Councilman Races

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    When Andrea, (yes Andrea!), told me that you were a woman I was SHOCKED. You, my dear, are NO LADY with such language.....
    Same to you toots! My language? Initials is all you saw. Your mind filled in the rest.
    Last edited by tiredofbs; October 22nd, 2009 at 12:35 PM.

Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Watch out everyone! literal will agree now and stab you in the back later.

[QUOTE=tiredofbs;561956] My language? Initials is all you saw. Your mind filled in the rest.[/QUOTE]

Wrong AGAIN tired,

When I spoke to Andrea she told me you said "F" "U' (she used the words...) to me in your post. As for the other initials, I do not have a clue! I prefer to speak and use my native language....that being English. THANK YOU!

You certainly asssume things and jump to wrong conclusions now don't you??????????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey Steel Lady......when you are writing your own piece on this blog ( which by the way, isnt allthe time, Cath829 writes for you also...(you can see Andrea in her car, while supposedly writing on the blog) go go Cath829 ---GET A LIFE......

Lets see now......Zvaida------no longer friend
    Minnefield --------no longer friend
    Monica -----------no longer friend

Pretty funny to see you all fighting amongst yourselves. by the way ----use your spell check when you write.....you are ILLITERATE

Wrong AGAIN literal,

LOL (initials, oops can you figure it out?). I assumed you had the intelligence to figure things out on your own. I didn't know someone had to help you. FYI (oh my initials again) initials are used quite often.

Go suck a lemon, you old sourpuss.

How many of the candidates have responded that they are coming to the debate?

the brown cow jumped over the white fence.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    I was running late because I just got out of a long meeting in the Mayor's office with the Erie County Sewer, 6 of us attended so we could ask all the necessary questions about the capacity of the sewar lines by the slaughter house, will they be able to take the animal blood, poo poo, chemicals, etc.

Please! I have been on the First Ward Steering committee for years, First Ward Block Club, NAC, St. Anthony Church Choir, you want more? I am not getting into a p****** m**** with you because it is obvious you are trying to slam me.

Yes he did say that he started the tire burning plant protest and openly lied, I knew I should have immediately called him out on it but I was so disgusted and just considered the source.
    When you tell one lie it leads to ....
    As far as a Community Center goes I brought the original Architect who built Friendship House in 1967 to look at it, he sent a preliminary report, at no charge, about his building. The building is only 42 years old---he reports that it does not make sense to raze it when it could easily be re-habed.
    Lincoln School should become Senior subsidized apartments because of its size, it is appr. 60,000 sq.ft. ---the asbestos abatement is 1 million alone, whether it is razed or re-habed.

As far as working with people and name dropping I just take it for granted in my line of work, does name dropping make him feel important? Mr. Monafo and I have worked together for many years, he recently went through the $15,000 Friendship House structural report ordered by the Mayor for me and we compared dollar to dollar. The Mayor hurried up and ordered the report WITHOUT following our City of Lackawanna Procurement Policy OR Council Approval, to put the report into the Re-Store NY grant that he lost anyway. Another reason why we need a forensic financial audit of the City of Lackawanna budget, they are spending money like drunken......!

With all these degrees why isn't he off doing surgery or finding a cure for the common cold?
    Why does the computer tell people to send donations to his house and not a fancy office in Amherst or somewhere?
    Why was he driving a car with no upholstery on the inside doors before he started driving that Cadillac that used to be owned by a Contractor that worked at the Global Concepts Charter School on Ridge Road Lackawanna where he was the School Board President?
    Why would he bother with politics--shouldn't he be off getting a Nobel Prize or knock Mr. Billitier off of being the Erie County Health Commissioner?
    Why go after a job that pays only $13,500/year and people call you 24/7 with issues when he is so busy with all his research work and national touring engagements?

He also lied about starting the Block Club in Bethlehem Park----it was Joe Dev.... from Lebanon St. and Sue E..... Stella's daughter. Come on, why lie?
    --------------------------
    I dont know----why do you lie?

You are WRONG on this one Andrea. People DO CARE and (sometimes one can understand being late to meetings because of prior commitments) some people will say this is purposefully done because you like DRAMA and want to draw attention to YOURSELF.... Why not come early for a change????
    -----------------
    why---she cant even go to mass without making her "late" grand entrance

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    --------------------------
    I dont know----why do you lie?
    Why should we believe that she is lying? You give no evidence to support your claim. How do we know that you aren't the liar?

Hey Steel Lady......when you are writing your own piece on this blog ( which by the way, isnt allthe time, Cath829 writes for you also...(you can see Andrea in her car, while supposedly writing on the blog) go go Cath829 ---GET A LIFE......

Lets see now......Zvaida------no longer friend
    Minnefield --------no longer friend
    Monica -----------no longer friend

Pretty funny to see you all fighting amongst yourselves. by the way ----use your spell check when you write.....you are ILLITERATE

You my friend are DEAD WRONG. I have NEVER written anything for Andrea or anyone else for that matter.....GET A LIFE and STOP "trying" to make people think you are something or someone. I would NEVER put my name to something I did NOT write. Legal consequences there. You really do not know too much about computers/technology if you are not aware that Andrea can type on her laptop sitting in her van. I can do it right from my cell phone as well as my very own laptop. Proved my point at a Council meeting when they didn't know their own law so I pulled it up on the computer on my phone. YOU GET A LIFE....maybe at Bryanlin???? LOL!! Talk about illiterate!! You must really hate the thought of the mirror....of what stares back at you!! Loser.

How many of the candidates have responded that they are coming to the debate?

Show up and find out!

Cool

-----------------
    why---she cant even go to mass without making her "late" grand entrance
    Here's a great big hello with a great big kiss from my phone, toms!

Now from the computer....smooooooch

I am sitting at the debate right and people want to know who is making the most money out of the illegal slaughterhouse? The mayor or the economic development guy?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread Information