Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Councilman Races

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyLA View Post
    I agree, I don't know what has gotten into you Andrea. First you slam Noman and his guys then you slam Minnifield. Seems like your true colors are starting to show and that may very well be what costs you this election. Your the only candidate name calling and slinging dirt, The First Ward doesn't need a leader like that & neither does our city.
    If anything Andrea has said about these guys is NOT THE TRUTH...let them SPEAK UP! If she is relaying her personal knowledge of the other candidates, I want to know the inside scoop, not what "they claim" on their campaign fliers. Andrea said Noman screamed, swore, and tore her to pieces in public. I don't think she made this up and it gives us an insight on what type of person he is. Same with Minniefield, he lies about starting a tire burning plant protest group and you don't have a problem with that? If telling the truth is slamming people...too bad for them!
    Your statement about our city not needing leaders that name call and sling dirt, LOL, they already run it.

Post Facts!

Slam? All I am doing is reacting to these posts with my own comments to them by stating the facts, isn't this what this forum is all about?
    Facts and opinions? I can not sit by and let lies and twisted half-truths be out there without sharing the truth about what I know about them to be.
    There are too many rumors and twisted issues out there, and you gossipers are having a field day running your mouths about this election. I must intervene with the truth, as a sincere candidate who is working hard to get re-elected so I can continue to help my community.

literal, I feel sorry for you---pretending to be my friend in person and, whoa...
    You are on here constantly and have not stopped slamming me, you have long ago crossed over from slamming me to being nasty, judgmental, condescending, mean, and ugly about me! your writing in red is hysterical--you are not my boss or Mother! Please! The very thing YOU are calling me out on --YOU are doing to me BUT worse!

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    Hey Tired...Can you read? Where did I mention the other candidate being Mr. Jerge...? This is pretty direct and clear with the "other" being Mr. Noman.

Mr. Jerge is NOT running for personal reasons. Someone might want to ask for his help though.....
    Talk about rude. Perhaps I made a mistake, maybe so, but I'm not on this forum correcting everyone and acting superior like you TRY to do. Before you start blasting others for being unkind and rude you should look at yourself! You start mean things on the message board all the time, then when you get attacked back you play the innocent, little VICTIM who has been trying to be the peace maker and oh my goodness how mean everyone is on the forum. What a phony you are! Just like your cousin, Chuck Jaworski, council president. Hope he's choking on all the bull...t that comes out of his mouth. Yes, you heard me right, I said choking. How terrible of me. You play the victim and he plays stupid. Quote from Jaws: "I don't know, duh, I don't know".
    Last edited by tiredofbs; October 17th, 2009 at 10:56 AM.

literal,
    before you impose your nasty rebuttal on everyone I would like to tell you ahead of time to S T F U!

thank you, good day.

The committee for the Citizens of Lackawanna’s Future will be sponsoring the first “All Candidate” public debate consisting of the first, second and third ward council candidates on October 22, 2009 at 7 P.M. at the Father Baker Knights of Columbus located at 2838 South Park Avenue, Lackawanna.

We are asking all citizens who have concerns and issues within these wards to participate in this gathering. This is the time to make an informative decision on the candidates of your ward prior to casting your vote in the upcoming council election.

Woman League of Voters will be moderating this event.

Looking foward to that I will be there.

Thumbs up

thanks for the info. I'll mark my calendar. Sounds like a new development in Lackawanna. Where else is this public meeting promoted?

Front page and buffalo news should have it printed in upcoming releases. Fliers will also be posted throughout the city. I believe each candidate was also contacted. Should have 7 candidates as I believe Mr. Jerge is no longer running.

Does anyone know if all of the seven candidates have responded to attending?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They were called and have had a letter sent to them. It is advertised in todays Buffalo News page B2. The debate will go on regardless. League of Women Voters is moderating.

Thumbs up

Do you want to post the annoucement on Twitter or RealTown in order for more people to follow?
    Last edited by zanna vaida; October 19th, 2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: because...

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    literal,
    before you impose your nasty rebuttal on everyone I would like to tell you ahead of time to S T F U!

thank you, good day.
    When Andrea, (yes Andrea!), told me that you were a woman I was SHOCKED. You, my dear, are NO LADY with such language.....
    Last edited by literal; October 21st, 2009 at 01:56 PM. Reason: color
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Talking Facts!

Dear literal, remember you called me up and started questioning me on who I thought was who on the computer----remember, I did not know you were going to use it against me. I should have known, I tried literal, but you have stepped way over the line again!
    I said I thought tired was a woman, I just knew it, ---we were having an informal conversation and I was guessing their were a woman from the flow of their dialogue and their posts. I also argued with you that I thought toms was tommy l. and you kept saying no, I still think so.

Now I see your dubious method of pretending to be my friend with the sole purpose of gaining information.
    Go worry about the homeless---man or woman, they said what I was thinking!

Talking Fyi

To whom this may concern,
    This thread is for The Councilman Race,
    PLEASE start another one titled NONSENSE and go on there!

I have no time for hissy fits-------I have an election to win!

Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information