Thread: Sabres 1-8-1 in the last 10 games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs down Sabres 1-8-1 in the last 10 games

OMG so bad, and Pagula running around looking for a coach for the bills, and sabres are in the gutter. Why in the hell are you doing the views on the new coaches him and the wife have no clue about football... hire someone that knows football so they can do this task. look what you have done with the sabres

ok on to the stink o sabres... The freefall out of the gate led to the predictable loss. Buffalo is 1-8-1 in the last 10 games and has lost five straight. The Sabres have been outscored, 45-16, during the slide, including 9-0 during the opening period of their last three.

After New Jersey took a 3-0 lead during the first period, the fans started chanting, “Sabres suck.”

They weren’t lying.

The first period of Buffalo’s 4-1 loss Tuesday was a clinic in what not to do during a hockey game. The Sabres ignored defensive assignments, forgot about offense and gave the crowd of 15,162 every reason to rub salt in their wounds with the coarse chant. Why in the hell are these puck heads still supporting this team don't go to the games!!! the boo birds were out the last home game. I think teddy has to go along with tim murry when was the last time you seen this guy on the sport giving his take on this failing team..
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

They had a little burst there before the Holidays, but it sure didn't last long
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Pegula is fan. Fans make bad decisions when it comes to team success. Successful coaches and GM's aren't fans of the teams they work for. They'll work for whoever offers them the best opportunity, not because they were born in an NFL city or like the team mascot or the color of the uniforms.

They are not trying to be a good team this year. They don't have the talent. Middle of the road doesn't get you good draft picks. Murray set this up right. We just need Carolina and Edmonton to not mess it up for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    They are not trying to be a good team this year. They don't have the talent. Middle of the road doesn't get you good draft picks. Murray set this up right. We just need Carolina and Edmonton to not mess it up for us.
    what about the years before this one what the sabres big wigs want is trying to do is keep the regular fans happy with some wins so they come down to the games and buy hot dogs and beer .. then the puck heads want a losing season so they get the top pick problem is they get this guy they have no team to support him he cant do everything... Don cherry mentioned this on HNC awhile ago no team..

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    what about the years before this one what the sabres big wigs want is trying to do is keep the regular fans happy with some wins so they come down to the games and buy hot dogs and beer .. then the puck heads want a losing season so they get the top pick problem is they get this guy they have no team to support him he cant do everything... Don cherry mentioned this on HNC awhile ago no team..
    If you think that they are going to be good next year then you are kidding yourself. Last year was the first year of rebuilding. This is going to take at least 3 years. I think some people were hoping for two but you just can move that fast.

This is the type of thing that separate the fair weather fans from the true sports fans. I have watched every game and will continue to go to games.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Pegula is fan. Fans make bad decisions when it comes to team success. Successful coaches and GM's aren't fans of the teams they work for. They'll work for whoever offers them the best opportunity, not because they were born in an NFL city or like the team mascot or the color of the uniforms.
    NG like Ralph I think he was a fan... thats true NG but money bags paguls needs a good support staff around him then he can join in . he has none right now brandon has to go and whyle and clean out the old wilson people.. then find a QB.. im working on my 2015 prediction and it dont look good..

Everyone says Brandon has to go. It's pretty much known, he's gone; on to work at PSE.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Thread Information