Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
Ditto!

"Buffalo and LA are a lot more alike than you think. All the governments in this region are corrupt. That's the way it is. The sooner the people that live here get that, the sooner we'll take our region back. ",keyboard150

Now keyboard, FYI----YOU have criticized me on here for awhile now for being a whiner and for having no backbone. MY life is my testimony and it has been in the public eye for decades, if I was so incompetent I would not have gotten elected in 2005 to become the FIRST woman elected to the Lackawanna City Council! I ran against the endorsed Democrat, who is a retired Police Lieutenant from the First Ward. I was just a Mom, Grandma who ran a corner store and without a financial campaign war chest.

You see the odds and political machine have always been against me, BUT, what GOD has for you ---can be stopped by nothing. I am sure you realize this from your own life hurdles.

Now this is why I am writing this---I agree with you on the corruption, it is everywhere. From all the downsizing victories gotten by Kevin G. we can all read between the lines--it is more than the little money saved, People are real sick of big government and want it---GONE! (pun-GAUGHN!)

Please share your views with me on how THE PEOPLE can take their region back. As a community activist I have tried it my way for 20 years. The machine is extremely powerful and they are experts at destroying their opposition any way they can. When they went after my dream job to get me out of the race against polanski it showed their ruthlessness. fyi,polanski, I know all the pieces to the puzzle now too, ------I went to 5 years of night school to get that job. May Jesus have mercy on your soul.

Keyboard all my "whining" , your interpretation of MY VOICE, has gotten the attention of the citizens of Lackawanna who care how their hard-earned money is spent.
Where do we go from here?
You organize, you educate. You find as many people as possible to organize against the person you want out.
You get media coverage.

You raise money for ads. You research the bad candidate as much as you can, from the day they first took office until now. You make sure you have record of every bad vote, every ignored issue, every single thing that person has done to damage the region.