Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Haxton Declares War on Lackawanna City Hall Corruption!

This freeloading has got to stop now. We are a bankrupt state that is cutting aid but yet these fools sitting up there in the orange crate must think we have blinders on. The amount of money this city is blowing means we have the need for a control board. Let that do nothing peice of crap Tom Love by his own damn truck he got enough money from us taxpayers already. How about actually fixing up a playground for the kids or fixing some rundown infrastructure with the money for spent on this BS truck Mr. Love.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Cath, I am really laughing at their lame attempts to discredit us.

But at the same time crying for the citizens/children who are innocent bystanders and get cheated out of nice playgrounds etc. because of their greed.

Have a fine evening toms knowing that the devil has your soul and I hope you enjoy good health with your few pieces of silver.
    I speak the truth and it my DUTY as a Christian to expose the crooked and shady deals of the evildoers.
    An old Christian saying says " That if you do NOT stand for something-then you will fall for anything!

I am not perfect, and I am not where I want to be but I am surely not where I used to be, I am a work in progress! I know that I can not condone or look the other way or try to be a club member with benefits when I know they are breaking the law. Some find it easier like you toms to join the crooked club but I would rather take a stand for The People and fight corruption than switch.
    I got arrested 2x last year on the path of doing the job the voters put me in to do. All because polanski and company do not want anyone to know what corrupt things they do with the people's money!
    Did someone say ........?
    whaa, whaa. devil has my soul huh??? when did God make you his advocate???? judge not yet you be judged...you are the hyocrit....

What is a hyocrit dunce man???

Does toms stand for "to much s&%t? Again I say, "Welcome to Lackawanna!" Gotta love it. Change your diaper.

Post Facts

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    whaa, whaa. devil has my soul huh??? when did God make you his advocate???? judge not yet you be judged...you are the hyocrit....
    Dear toms,
    What time you must have on your hands---to be able to surf, looking for things to get me on or twist into your stinkin-thinkin, REALLY MAKES ME LAUGH!
    I don't care if you have all the money in the world or the grandest house on the block---I have many things that you will never possess, such as peace.

I am not your judge, nor am I professing to condemn you for your evil-doing. Our Lord will take care of that in his time. I just speak the truth and as a saved Christian it is my duty to try to win people away from hurting. I am far from perfect, I have made many mistakes on my life journey, but it is MY life journey. Thank goodness God is a forgiving God and that is why he sent us his Son, Jesus. To take our sins and help us bear the pains of regrets.

This is why I have peace and why you and the other greedy self-serving political prostitutes do not understand me and the path I am on.

The lyrics of "My Way" tell the story of a man who is nearing death. As he reflects on his life, he has few regrets for how he lived it, saying that, as he reviews the challenges he’s faced, he is comfortable with and takes responsibility for how he dealt with all the ups and downs of his life while maintaining a respectable degree of integrity.
    God Bless, Andrea Haxton

p.s. whaa whaa --haaa haaa! Boo-ya.

Post Facts:

§ 5-62. General duties of department and division heads.

Each department and division head shall perform all duties required of his or her office by state law, the City Charter, this Code and rules and regulations of the City, and such other duties not in conflict therewith as may be required by the Mayor.

§ 5-63. Department heads responsible to Mayor.

Each department head appointed by the Mayor shall be immediately responsible to the Mayor for the effective administration of his or her respective department and all activities assigned thereto.

§ 5-64. Specific responsibilities of department heads.

A. Practices and regulations. Each department head shall keep informed as to the latest practices in his or her particular field and shall inaugurate, with the approval of the Mayor, such new practices and regulations as appear to be of benefit to the administrative service of the City and to the public.
    B. Reports. Each department head shall submit reports of the activities of his or her department to the Mayor as prescribed by the Mayor and the City Charter.
    C. Records. Each department head shall establish and maintain a system of filing and indexing records and reports in sufficient detail to furnish all information necessary for proper control of departmental activities and to form a basis for the periodic reports and inventories to the Mayor.
    D. Vouchers and warrants. All department heads shall forward all vouchers and warrants requiring their approval to the Director of Administration and Finance within five days of the submission to them of the same.
    E. Maintenance of City property, equipment. Each department head shall be responsible for the proper maintenance of all City property and equipment used in his or her department.
    F. Departments to cooperate. Departments in the administrative service of the City shall cooperate with each other and shall, upon the direction of the Mayor, furnish to any other department such service, labor and materials as may be requisitioned by the head of such department, and as its own facilities permit, through the same procedure and subject to the same audit and control as other expenditures are incurred.
    G. Department Heads to attend Council meetings. Department heads shall attend all Council meetings in their entirety for the purpose of giving the Council information regarding their respective departments. [Added 11-9-1998]

Check out " G. "----
    What do you all think about Department Heads who are mandated by CITY LAW to attend ALL Lackawanna City Council meetings and they come and go as they want? Yes, they answer to the Mayor, BUT he answers to the Citizens and took an OATH to uphold the law-period! In fact the Department Heads take Oaths too!

Folks, I know people have emergencies and get sick---BUT it is a slap in the face to the Council AND Citizens when they flippantly blow off and/or sneak out of Council meetings early. The Council and the Mayor both condone this illegal behavior----WHY?

Thumbs up

SHALL is the key word

It means MUST, Vanna. Department heads MUST attend all council meetings and stay until it is OVER!!! Perhaps this is a case for the ethics board?? Oh, wait, that won't do any good if they are relatives...dang.

shall   /ʃæl; unstressed ʃəl/ Show Spelled[shal; unstressed shuhl] Show IPA
    –auxiliary verb,present singular 1st personshall, 2ndshall or (Archaic) shalt, 3rdshall, present pluralshall; past singular 1st personshould, 2ndshould or (Archaic) shouldst or should·est, 3rdshould, past pluralshould; imperative, infinitive, and participles lacking.
    1.plan to, intend to, or expect to: I shall go later.
    2.will have to, is determined to, or definitely will: You shall do it. He shall do it.
    3.(in laws, directives, etc.) must; is or are obliged to: The meetings of the council shall be public.
    4.(used interrogatively in questions, often in invitations): Shall we go?

Haxton Declares War on Lackawanna City Hall Corruption!

On the website from Thomas DiNapoli, NYS Comptroller is the Model Code of Ethics for Local Governments.

Section 14. Nepotism

(a) No municipal officer or employee, either individually, or as a member of the board, may participate in any decision specifically to appoint, hire, promote, discipline or discharge a relative for any position at, for or within the municipality or a municipal board.

(b) No municipal officer or employee may supervise a relative in the performance of the relative's official powers or duties.

Section 18. Board of Ethics

(a)...the Board of Ethics shall consist of (3, 5, etc.) members, a majority of whom shall not be officers or employees of the municipality...

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
    On the website from Thomas DiNapoli, NYS Comptroller is the Model Code of Ethics for Local Governments.

Section 14. Nepotism

(a) No municipal officer or employee, either individually, or as a member of the board, may participate in any decision specifically to appoint, hire, promote, discipline or discharge a relative for any position at, for or within the municipality or a municipal board.

(b) No municipal officer or employee may supervise a relative in the performance of the relative's official powers or duties.

Section 18. Board of Ethics

(a)...the Board of Ethics shall consist of (3, 5, etc.) members, a majority of whom shall not be officers or employees of the municipality...

Im sure they in power will find a way around this as usual.

War on corruption....jajajajaja.
    please.
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Talking Facts!

I do not mean to start anything with you Stevenco but---
    I am sure you will agree that there is not a day that goes by without some political corruption investigation in NYS or somewhere in the Country/World where someone is being asked to resign or up on charges, so....
    jajajajaja

Corruption has been rampant in Lackawanna for decades, it is just a matter of time, good ALWAYS prevails over evil.
    I know this is not in Lackawanna BUT, he is one of the childhood gang......,
    I still can not get over the Billy Eagan deal that the man Rusk, the Whistle-blower was fired for from the NYS Thruway Authority---According to the Buffalo News article a few weeks back, He told the officials that the job Eagan has titled " Right of Way Inspector" , I believe, is a $42,000/yr position AND Lackawanna Bill started at $90,000/yr because his brother who got him the job because he is on the NFTA Board of Commissioners AND some kind of buddy to somebody in Albany.
    Billy was the City of Lackawanna Empire Zone Director for 5 1/2 years as a pay-back for being a major backer to his boyhood friend Norman when he was elected Mayor 01-01-2004. Eagan bailed to the NYS Thruway Authority June 2009, as the slaughterhouse slunk into OUR City and by-passed the Planning/Zoning Boards.

Post Fact

I just want to throw this out to get some ideas generated....

If you hired someone in January to do a job/service for you in February would you pay them for the full job, say $400, when you booked them--OR wait until they completed the job for you in February?

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    I just want to throw this out to get some ideas generated....

If you hired someone in January to do a job/service for you in February would you pay them for the full job, say $400, when you booked them--OR wait until they completed the job for you in February?
    Usually, I pay a deposit, and then pay the remainder after the job, in a job of that scale.

Much more than that, it's a billing milestone thing.

Less than that, all before.

At least, that's how I bill my clients..
    Raptor Jesus: He went extinct for your sins.

I like when they appoint corrupt commissions to investigate corrupt departments.

Doesn't Stefano Maggadino still run this town?
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information