Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fired police officer may get pension back

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Nice try - I never stated he was indicted in the Horne case. Show me where I stated that - once again your trying to mix apples and oranges - not this time.

Kwi got more than he deserved and embarrassed all honest hard working COPS.

Anyone who is spineless enough to stand by while their buddy in blue abuses his badge or authority is no better than the guy throwing the punch.
    Was that you 4248 who was "captioned"/quoted in the rez's #6 post in this thread ? Or was it Mr. Lackawanna ? If it wasn't yours, I apologize, I thought it was your quote...
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

4248, "PS - apology accepted - no harm - no foul !", thank you, I wasn't trying to mislead you or anyone, I just read it incorrectly, I'll be more careful in the future !
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    Are you sure your facts are correct?
    It is as I remember it, but that was more than 20 years ago, that is why I said "I believe" and "I think" - if you have other more accurate information, why don't you just tells us what movie you selected?
    UNITED STATES of America, v. John T. SACCO, Richard S. Sacco, Defendants

Gangsters and Organized Crime in Buffalo: History, Hits and Headquarters

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    officer suspended for beating man

Early Thanksgiving morning, our photographer was on Chippewa Street when a man, who we have not yet identified, is thrown onto the hood of a car by Officer Corey Krug. Officer Krug shoves the man to the ground and repeatedly hits him with his nightstick.

In the video, you can hear Officer Krug calling for the man to get up, but he hits the man again before the man can rise. You can see the man putting his hands up to put up some kind of defense from the punishing blows.

http://www.wkbw.com/news/buffalo-pol...or-beating-man

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    officer suspended for beating man

http://www.wkbw.com/news/buffalo-pol...or-beating-man
    For this, he should be suspended, but must take every case separately...

You gotta love the media. "Beating?" Really?

You can see the man putting his hands up to put up some kind of defense from the punishing blows.
    I must have watched a different video.

I'm not defending him, I'm not sure what the strikes were intended to do, but really, how absurd a description. I'm betting this guy doesn't even have any marks on him.

b.b.

Your such a tool .
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Your such a tool .
    And reality is a tough concept for you.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    And reality is a tough concept for you.b.b.
    No - its the exposed reality of people like you who wear a badge and gun. Your blinded by your pay check and conditioning - its the only excuse for your warped view of whats right or wrong.

I understand - you have to be that way - it would be so disappointing for you to have to admit you've lived so long - your so close to retirement and you could have actually helped make things better - but instead you were just another "Team Player"

Hey, but you'll get your check - so in the end - they'll forget you were ever there. Life goes on - enjoy !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    You gotta love the media. "Beating?" Really?

I must have watched a different video.

I'm not defending him, I'm not sure what the strikes were intended to do, but really, how absurd a description. I'm betting this guy doesn't even have any marks on him.

b.b.
    Regardless the officer screwed up. You would think that departments and officers would be a little more cautious now with everything going on.

It doesn't take much for somebody to sue for an "injury" BS maybe but it costs a ton of dough. We have to get these angry cops therapy or off the street.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I agree with Save Us.

What our elected officials and government workers must realize that in the end they are our employees. We can't allow them to open up possible lawsuits by their actions that us property/business owners are liable for.

One example is while the Cheektowaga Democratic Party has controlled out town how many small "employee" lawsuits have there been. That all cost us property/business owners money that could be going into infrastructure needs.

Krug joins a list of at least 15 Buffalo Police officers who have been charged, convicted or suspended, since 2012.
    And yet, we still hear the "most police officers do the right thing...."

Nope, most police officers don't get caught doing the wrong thing.

Can anyone imagine what would have happened if the person that was getting swatted by that cop was Black!!!!?????

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Can anyone imagine what would have happened if the person that was getting swatted by that cop was Black!!!!?????
    Yes we can you fool. Because he was.

Once again sensationalism is being misinterpreted as journalism. Channel 7 had their narrative feed the story instead of the story feeding their narrative. And they throw in a hefty amount of self-promotion to boot. Their lack of journalistic integrity was immediately noticeable when they used words like "stormed" and "beating." Shame on Channel 7. Will Macilvoy would never allow this crap on his program.

Officer Krug broke up a fight on the busiest, drunkest night of the year in the busiest, drunkest part of the city. The baton strikes while the guy was on the ground looked unnecessary to me, but I'm not Officer Krug with my balls within striking distance of the guy's foot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information