Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread: Slaughterhouse on Ridge Rd. Lackawanna

Where did simple mind Toms go? Maybe trying to bury the leonetti resignation somehow, so his mama doesn't know what he is really like with the students in Lackawanna!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    You are a disgusting racist. Here's a secret. When you die, guess what? Jesus lived in a dessert, He was born in Israel and he is not going to have blond hair and a white face. GET READY. If you dont like the Arabic people, go move South maybe you can join the KKK......
    Oh tom…tom…tom… is there such a need to show your color(yellow) up the center of your back. First a bit of education that apparently you are lacking… Jesus did not live in a Dessert- a sweet course eaten at the end of a meal, but a Desert-an area of land, usually in very hot climates. Furthermore you don’t smell the slaughterhouse because you are so full of “IT” that you do not know what “smells” good! In closing your either a wannabe or a bonafide city employee, and in either case are the only two that talk so much and know so little. Probably a great idea to stick to what you do know…nothing! Oh…have a nice day.

no, catherine, she is only on my mind when she makes stupid statements. ( ps how long will you be gibbsgal.....your relationships dont seem to last that long)

Hey Catherine this guy thinks everybody on here is you. Shows how inept he really is.

Quote Originally Posted by rev1301 View Post
    Oh tom…tom…tom… is there such a need to show your color(yellow) up the center of your back. First a bit of education that apparently you are lacking… Jesus did not live in a Dessert- a sweet course eaten at the end of a meal, but a Desert-an area of land, usually in very hot climates. Furthermore you don’t smell the slaughterhouse because you are so full of “IT” that you do not know what “smells” good! In closing your either a wannabe or a bonafide city employee, and in either case are the only two that talk so much and know so little. Probably a great idea to stick to what you do know…nothing! Oh…have a nice day.
    I really like this guy Toms comments about being racist. Maybe he can take his buddy who recently resigned from the school board down south since he hammers Arabs pretty good and says a lot of stuff about them. Just one of the many reasons why had to resign in the first place. No them weren't bull@#$t charges!

Quote Originally Posted by gibbsgal View Post
    where did simple mind toms go? Maybe trying to bury the leonetti resignation somehow, so his mama doesn't know what he is really like with the students in lackawanna!
    miss me, cath?

oh tom…tom…tom… is there such a need to show your color(yellow) up the center of your back. First a bit of education that apparently you are lacking… jesus did not live in a dessert- a sweet course eaten at the end of a meal, but a desert-an area of land, usually in very hot climates. Furthermore you don’t smell the slaughterhouse because you are so full of “it” that you do not know what “smells” good! In closing your either a wannabe or a bonafide city employee, and in either case are the only two that talk so much and know so little. Probably a great idea to stick to what you do know…nothing! Oh…have a nice day.
    aren't you such a scholar with your spelling.....did i say anything about the slaughterhouse....get your nasty remarks straight. I know one thing.....you smell like.......

Quote Originally Posted by gibbsgal View Post
    i enjoy your fascination/fixation with mrs. Haxton toms. She is always on your mind.
    and i am always on yours......

miss me, cath?
    Heh idiot boy, I wish you would give it up already. You sit here and talk about getting facts straight, gets yours right before you assume who people are on here. You are far from my mind, I have bigger things to do than think of you and your lack of substance in this universe!

aren't you such a scholar with your spelling.....did i say anything about the slaughterhouse....get your nasty remarks straight. I know one thing.....you smell like.......
    I am not who you think I am, you are very delusional. Were you belittled as a child, maybe a “lost love” that only you were aware of, or maybe you are having a bit of trouble “coming out of the closet”? But in any case, stick to the subject matter! Try the facts not your dreams.
    Especially when you’re at work, probably “surfing” is not one of your work “functions”! You are aware “Fired for surfing the Internet” has already happened? Turning your monitor away from your boss and looking thoughtful is no longer good enough. NYS dept of ED, made the case that the firing was the right thing to do…. “The penalty of termination is appropriate and not shocking to one's sense of fairness," also added that “abuse of the Internet at the time he is supposed to be performing his job demonstrates his disinterest in the job." Hate to see your name in the Bflo News over nonsense as this! Or would I…….

Rev1301 I think he may have gone to lunch. You may have been correct in your previous post about him being a bona fide city employee!

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Rev1301 I think he may have gone to lunch. You may have been correct in your previous post about him being a bona fide city employee!
    I know I am correct,... I dont spew unless I am.

i am not who you think i am, you are very delusional. Were you belittled as a child, maybe a “lost love” that only you were aware of, or maybe you are having a bit of trouble “coming out of the closet”? But in any case, stick to the subject matter! Try the facts not your dreams.
    Especially when you’re at work, probably “surfing” is not one of your work “functions”! You are aware “fired for surfing the internet” has already happened? Turning your monitor away from your boss and looking thoughtful is no longer good enough. Nys dept of ed, made the case that the firing was the right thing to do…. “the penalty of termination is appropriate and not shocking to one's sense of fairness," also added that “abuse of the internet at the time he is supposed to be performing his job demonstrates his disinterest in the job." hate to see your name in the bflo news over nonsense as this! Or would i…….
    first of all i didnt even say who i think you were, i am not a city employee looking for my boss over my shoulder, and i have one question for you.

What gives you the right to call people names, accuse them of things and you dont even know who you are talking to or about. Seems to me maybe you had the bad childhood....i take that back...you are still in your childhood.......the only closet here is the one you are in.

first of all i didnt even say who i think you were, i am not a city employee looking for my boss over my shoulder, and i have one question for you.

.......the only closet here is the one you are in.
    Oh you forgot my lost love, just a friendly psychological evaluation that you flunked, you possess a great deal of anxiety, but you are a very amusing individual.
    1st step is admitting you have a problem. 2nd step is identifying the problem
    3rd is learning how to correct it, 4th is recovery, 5th is do it all over again but better this time! So which one are you on?LOL….My closet? Yes, thank you, I do like my closet, but I know where the doorknob is.

What gives you the right to call people names, accuse them of things and you dont even know who you are talking to or about. Seems to me maybe you had the bad childhood....i take that back...you are still in your childhood.......the only closet here is the one you are in.
    Geez take a look in the mirror dude you do it all the time.

Was wondering how the slaughterhouse was coming along. Did they ever finish the refurbishing of the building? Is there smells coming out of there?

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread Information