Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Slaughterhouse on Ridge Rd. Lackawanna

Actually, I do not really believe that a degree makes someone smarter than another---I am sure we can all agree that we know people with degrees who are BIG A-holes!
    Language such as this shows lack of education - contrary to the claims of the rest of your post.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Language such as this shows lack of education - contrary to the claims of the rest of your post.
    LOL get real highly educated people like Bud Adams enjoy flipping people off LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    I just love it when you post something, toms.
    In fact, we all do.

Poor, poor toms!

I am praying for you.
    Did you get ahold of your doctor yet? I think your pressure is up.

Your trolling on here is eating you up---calm down, in the words of z.v..
    Andrea, perhaps Toms would like a cookie

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    Andrea, perhaps Toms would like a cookie
    A swift kick in the nuts would be a lot better don't you think???

Look what DEGREES from higher education got us. 50's 60's and some of the 70's got a job in the steel plant making $10.00 or more. Now collage to flip burgers at McDonalds for $7.50

Post Opinion?

Why do you all think that polanski and company kept the live animal market/slaughter house so top secret. I innocently found out about it from an important person on the Sat. of Labor Day w/e. The dir. of dev. told me that the slaughter house contacted him in June. The fella from NYS Dept. of Ag told me that the City of Lackawanna Engineering Department sent an approval letter regarding the zoning in July to the them.

Again WHY the cover-up of it coming and doing construction on the building 2 months before the citizens knew it was coming/here?!?!

My opinion is that it is an example of a "Shady Deal"!

Prove me wrong.

thank God

Quote Originally Posted by ichingtheory View Post
    I have to admit as an animal lover, I just don't like the idea of having a slaughter house anywhere near me. Yes, I know that is how you get burgers etc...
    the dog pound isn't going in Depew! Next to a catering service...Giza idea...

Post People Power!

And Evans and Tonawanda, East Aurora,etc. all fought/tried to fight off Walmart!
    Boy does Lackawanna need a Walmart!
    Now who is going to come here with the live animal market/slaughter house?

New sub-division behind the mayors' house on Martin Road. I wonder how these new homeowners like to be known they are from the city where they ...,etc...,etc....!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    And Evans and Tonawanda, East Aurora,etc. all fought/tried to fight off Walmart!
    Boy does Lackawanna need a Walmart!
    Now who is going to come here with the live animal market/slaughter house?

New sub-division behind the mayors' house on Martin Road. I wonder how these new homeowners like to be known they are from the city where they ...,etc...,etc....!
    LMAO They won't care !!! THEY ALREADY LIVE HERE...Friends and FAMILY PLAN GOT THEM THE LOTS.....

My question is how was DiCenso's on the corner of Brown St. and So.Park able to operate for years while I was a kid without any problems or complaints? Great fresh poultry with no problems. Maybe you need to be of the right ancestry to have a place like this open in Lackawanna.

BTW if this place will have fresh goat I'm more than willing to stop by for some and give it a try. I hunt and fish, eat what I take and have no problem trying this. You guys need to watch a little Anthony Bourdain!

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post

Quite HAPPY, thank you!! You?? Had a lot of Lovin' today!!
    Damn! and I wasn't there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XLABOY View Post
    My question is how was DiCenso's on the corner of Brown St. and So.Park able to operate for years while I was a kid without any problems or complaints? Great fresh poultry with no problems. Maybe you need to be of the right ancestry to have a place like this open in Lackawanna.
    Probably because Decensos was there a long time, grandfathered in, so to speak. Not because of ancestry.

Oh yea, and then there was the Mayor sneaking this one in and the Council "playin dumb" like they knew nothing about it. That's what sparks a controversy.

My point is that as long as it's done within health department rules and isn't stinking up the neighborhood, what's the problem? I believe the simplest of us understand that the meat we all eat hasn't died from old age.

Post Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by LAsurvivor View Post
    Probably because Decensos was there a long time, grandfathered in, so to speak. Not because of ancestry.

Oh yea, and then there was the Mayor sneaking this one in and the Council "playin dumb" like they knew nothing about it. That's what sparks a controversy.
    Exactly.

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread Information