Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Slaughterhouse on Ridge Rd. Lackawanna

Quote Originally Posted by cdkscully View Post
    That most of the population is from Yemen and you housed the Lackawanna 6.

But then look at the quote from the owner of the slaughterhouse"

Owner Yousef Jaarah said, "We sell like lamb goats calf, gonna be chicken."

Ahh so educated! That's what you need in Lackawanna! This will go along well with Frank Grasso! Maybe Grasso can help kill the livestock.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/lackawa...erhouse_090910
    Most of the population is from Yemen? No, most of the population in Lackawanna's First Ward is of Yemen descent.....that makes them no different from someone being of German, Polish, Italian, or Irish descent. All of our families originated elsewhere! I bet your great grandparents came here on a boat, just as most did!! Ahhh, so educated! You sound like a bigot!

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Most of the population is from Yemen? No, most of the population in Lackawanna's First Ward is of Yemen descent.....that makes them no different from someone being of German, Polish, Italian, or Irish descent. All of our families originated elsewhere! I bet your great grandparents came here on a boat, just as most did!! Ahhh, so educated! You sound like a bigot!
    Incorrect cath. I'm native American.

Then you of all should know better!!

Then you of all should know better!!
    And you should also know that the land your ass is on was not yours or your family's to begin with.

Unless you are a renter look at your search to see who it is deeded from.

Cath stop typing and go to work unless you are one of lackawanna's lucky ones on welfare or into terrorism like the Lackawanna 6.

Post ?????

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyLA View Post
    Nobody can argue Andrea's passion. Heart of Gold. What gets to me is the fact that out of the 1000 or so citizens who live in the first ward only about 100 voted for her. Thats a statement all in its own. I was surprised at those numbers, whose to blame? Not city hall, I wish her the best.
    ????? I do not understand what I did to you to turn and hate on me?! I am doing my thing and I let you do yours. I am not on here slamming anyone personally. What I write about is Lackawanna City Hall crookedness and corruption being done on the backs of the citizens. I put the persons' name on here only when they are the responsible party, and it is ALL public information----All under the law.
    So again why are you now slamming me so hard? FYI,, if this is how you get your jollies off----I really don't care---and if you think you are hurting me---You are Not!
    If I was not on the inside watching their day to day mismanagement of YOUR money it would all be hidden and people just keep footing the bill for their free cars-free gas-assessment deals-sneaky private deals-unnecessary purchases-etc.etc.etc.! SunnyLa, you are not really living up to your name, why don't you go on vacation---maybe somewhere sunny......

Post ?????

Sounds like an indirect threat to me. Truth hurts i guess.

137 votes huh...u must be proud. Loser.
    ?????

Post ?????

137 votes out of over a thousand residents. The people have spoken and less than 10% want you back. Geez Andrea, does GOD have to strike you with lightning to get the message across????????? Greedy Selfish Stubborn Hypocrite
    ?????

Do you feel better now?

Incorrect cath. I'm native American.
    That only means that your family came here several millenia earlier than everybody else.

Post Facts!

Ms. Linda I did not answer you right away because I was busy doing other things than be on the computer---so I am sorry I did not respond right away, I was not avoiding you.

Yes, many many posts ago I stated the slaughter house met the zoning codes from 264 Ridge Road on the North side down to the Turnpike.

Administrative decision?----to a point, it should have gone to the Public meeting of the Planning Board with all of their blue print plans, etc. The public would have been able to comment and find out exactly what was going on there.
    Ralph the Dir. of Dev.took it upon himself to accept the plans ---issue them a building permit for $1600.00, and ironically it was all done the day after Labor Day when even the Bflo News said yesterday that the New York City guys were working in the building since summer.
    Linda you see this was crooked and a cover-up to me and my constituents.

Keyboard said one psycho ran him out of Buffalo, which is partly true. Yes he was 1 man--a man who invested $100,000's into his Subway Shop, NOT a psycho at all! I call him a very smart businessman who protected his assets from what a slaughter brings with it. His name is Mr. Horton, I know he will be glad to discuss all of his dealings with these people and their operation with anyone-anytime. He is kiddie corner to the main Post Office on William Street.

Another FYI, Will Poultry no longer kills chickens, they come in dressed from the south. I do not know of any slaughter houses in any city limits--correct me if I am wrong. Some are grandfathered in, in NYC, new law 2009--not in a pop of 1 mil people anymore.
    As far as a community center goes, come with me and watch the groups of teens who walk the streets in our city, idle hands.....

It is up to us adults, because some parents do not get it, to be responsible and take care of OUR kids. We need Friendship House Community Center back to be the HUB for activities and services plus a safe haven for ALL Citizens to go to. Mismanagement and corruption breed in these places, I agree, BUT once again we must monitor and put the right person in the right job.
    Linda, they are going to, well Google HALAL meats, Call the SPCA, and start researching like I did. I/We do not care about the supermarket--it is what a slaughter house is and brings with it. I am NOT stirring the pot, I am sick and tired of the politicians who think they can dump any undesirable business into our First Ward without regard to majority rule. Please meet with me, I would love to show you around, talk with the people. Better yet, come out to the Council meeting tonite!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Ms. Linda I did not answer you right away because I was busy doing other things than be on the computer---so I am sorry I did not respond right away, I was not avoiding you.

Yes, many many posts ago I stated the slaughter house met the zoning codes from 264 Ridge Road on the North side down to the Turnpike.

Administrative decision?----to a point, it should have gone to the Public meeting of the Planning Board with all of their blue print plans, etc. The public would have been able to comment and find out exactly what was going on there.

A place the produces meat products from animal products. A large butcher shop for the most part that will have to follow NYS/Federal health regulations, correct?

Ralph the Dir. of Dev.took it upon himself to accept the plans ---issue them a building permit for $1600.00, and ironically it was all done the day after Labor Day when even the Bflo News said yesterday that the New York City guys were working in the building since summer.
    Linda you see this was crooked and a cover-up to me and my constituents.

What is the cover up? Isn't the Dir of Dev supposed to issue building permits? It's not like it's a fireworks factory, it's a butcher shop. If it's not a butcher shop once open and poses a threat to the community's property then you have an issue. It's the butchers property so why doesn't he have the right to remodel his property until permits are issued? Where is the crooked part? Was the $1600 given to the city or did someone physically pocket it? I"m not against you but where it the "crooked" part?

Keyboard said one psycho ran him out of Buffalo, which is partly true. Yes he was 1 man--a man who invested $100,000's into his Subway Shop, NOT a psycho at all! I call him a very smart businessman who protected his assets from what a slaughter brings with it. His name is Mr. Horton, I know he will be glad to discuss all of his dealings with these people and their operation with anyone-anytime. He is kiddie corner to the main Post Office on William Street.

These people? Can you elaborate?

Another FYI, Will Poultry no longer kills chickens, they come in dressed from the south. I do not know of any slaughter houses in any city limits--correct me if I am wrong. Some are grandfathered in, in NYC, new law 2009--not in a pop of 1 mil people anymore.

We have less than 1 mil in Erie County so I'm assuming Lack has less than 1 million people.

As far as a community center goes, come with me and watch the groups of teens who walk the streets in our city, idle hands.....

Bad parenting. Don't make other parents pay for the bad parenting of other parents. They have enough of their own issues to contend with. The kids can go read in the library, is there one? The kids could be hanging at home studying instead of hanging on a street corner.

It is up to us adults, because some parents do not get it, to be responsible and take care of OUR kids.

Take care of "our" kids threw charitable donations and volunteers. Do not take money from others to help with other people's issues. It's unamerican to have your property taken and given to others.

We need Friendship House Community Center back to be the HUB for activities and services plus a safe haven for ALL Citizens to go to.

Start up a charity or let people from lackawanna move into the city of buffalo and consolidate charity services.

Mismanagement and corruption breed in these places, I agree, BUT once again we must monitor and put the right person in the right job.

Happens far too rarely in WNY and the democratic party. Notice it's usually a "political" volunteer of sorts that get these positions?

Linda, they are going to, well Google HALAL meats, Call the SPCA, and start researching like I did. I/We do not care about the supermarket--it is what a slaughter house is and brings with it.

What does it bring with it? Have you looked into other commmunities that produce meat products? How are they coming along?

I am NOT stirring the pot, I am sick and tired of the politicians who think they can dump any undesirable business into our First Ward without regard to majority rule.

What is wrong once again with a butcher shop?

Please meet with me, I would love to show you around, talk with the people. Better yet, come out to the Council meeting tonite!
    Once again what is wrong with a butcher shop?

And you should also know that the land your ass is on was not yours or your family's to begin with.

Cath stop typing and go to work unless you are one of lackawanna's lucky ones on welfare or into terrorism like the Lackawanna 6.

Ahh....education again......you are right.....my ASS along with everyone else is on YOUR family's Land......too bad YOUR family deeded it ALL over to US! Who lost there??? Not very samrt businessmen!! I love the land I am sitting on!! If you have such a distaste for people OTHER than Native American......go to YOUR RESERVATION!! I am sitting on MY Buffalo Creek Reservation which I absolutely LOVE. Thank you, Thank you , Thank you!!!! And another thing smart ass.....I was ON my way to work when I typed back to you! The wonderful world of TECHNOLOGY!!!

Ahh....education again......you are right.....my ASS along with everyone else is on YOUR family's Land......too bad YOUR family deeded it ALL over to US! Who lost there??? Not very samrt businessmen!! I love the land I am sitting on!! If you have such a distaste for people OTHER than Native American......go to YOUR RESERVATION!! I am sitting on MY Buffalo Creek Reservation which I absolutely LOVE. Thank you, Thank you , Thank you!!!! And another thing smart ass.....I was ON my way to work when I typed back to you! The wonderful world of TECHNOLOGY!!!
    You are a nasty, foul-mouthed woman! I can see why people do not like you. You should get some professional help!

Quote Originally Posted by tinker View Post
    You are a nasty, foul-mouthed woman! I can see why people do not like you. You should get some professional help!

Originally Posted by cdkscully
    That most of the population is from Yemen and you housed the Lackawanna 6.

But then look at the quote from the owner of the slaughterhouse"

Owner Yousef Jaarah said, "We sell like lamb goats calf, gonna be chicken."

Ahh so educated! That's what you need in Lackawanna! This will go along well with Frank Grasso! Maybe Grasso can help kill the livestock.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/lackawa...erhouse_090910

__________________________________________________ _
    AND YOU SHOULD READ EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH. I am right behind you for the professional help

I also can care LESS if YOU or anyone else likes me....no sweat off my back. Your opinion means nothing to me. Too bad I didn't write what I REALLY thought!! He asked for it when he bashed the people that reside in my city. i assume you are not from Lackawanna. Why don't YOU defend the Muslim population or do you sit on a throne also??

Quote Originally Posted by tinker View Post
    Read the posts please then look in the mirror before you say something.
    Last edited by DennisMulqueen; October 5th, 2009 at 03:16 PM.

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information