Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Save My Home

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Lots of people volunteer for the Red Cross and make donations to the Red Cross. The CEO of the American Red Cross gets paid 500k+, so he should be able to draw a salary of 400 a month to pay housing expenses.
    You would be surprised if you researched what some of the local non-profits administration pay themselves. Sometimes I wonder if the fundraisers are more to keep their salaries going than helping the people they are raising the money for.

"Full closure, truth be told. I am 3 years back on my taxes, over $15,000 but I can save the house by coming up with $6000 by 11/25/14. This also means I can't do this charity work full-time and will have to get a job..." <---- This to me is it in a nutshell, most do charity work while working a full time job, many are working in charity companies & get paid far too much in salary, but this guy needs to get a job, I mean to be $15,000 in tax debt, and some are going to give him more because he's a good guy ? I'm not a scrooge, nor cheap, I believe in helping others, but this just doesn't sit right with me, it's just very peculiar ?
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    $6000 by 11/25/14.

I for one hope he/they make it - its not just one person he helps many and entertains many more. But of course people like Nogods and Snarky wouldn't understand doing something good for others - no money in it for them.
    I donate to charity from time to time. I don't have a problem with people giving this guy their money, but unless he changes his ways and gets a job to be able to pay his own taxes long term it's a wasted effort. It's called personal responsibility.
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

a good example of how you dont actually own your home.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

reverse mortage pay off the taxes and have money coming in yearly for about ten more years of taxes. or just sell like I did when my SSI could not keep up with taxes and move to where the taxes are a few hundred a year for the same size house
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    he paid $4,356.03 to the County for his 2012 real property taxes on 11/25/2014

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    At least the money is going to the purpose it was intended for.

The guy is a good guy. He would give you the shirt off his back.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    At least the money is going to the purpose it was intended for.

The guy is a good guy. He would give you the shirt off his back.
    Do you think he already got the money and used it to make the payment on the 25th?? Or did he actually have the funds to pay the taxes?

The IRS treats proceeds raised from panhandling as taxable income, if the amount raised when combined with other income exceeds the minimum filing requirements and then results in taxable income after all allowable deductions and exemptions.

And the contributions to an individual are not tax deductible by those who made them but you can be sure lots of people who contributed will claim a deduction for their contributions.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    That I don't know. I'll ask next week how things are going.

Its funny how Nogods is tracking this - you can bet he didn't donate - he's crying about Subaru donating millions of its own potential profits.

What's wrong with you - didn't get enough as a child - church broke your heart when you were a "Altered Boy" - whats up with you?

You defend Political Criminals - yet when anyone reach's out to help real people - you look for the evil intent. Whats up with you ?

What's wrong with you -
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Its funny how Nogods is tracking this - you can bet he didn't donate - he's crying about Subaru donating millions of its own potential profits.

What's wrong with you - didn't get enough as a child - church broke your heart when you were a "Altered Boy" - whats up with you?

You defend Political Criminals - yet when anyone reach's out to help real people - you look for the evil intent. Whats up with you ?

What's wrong with you -
    It's funny that when someone post a story and other people comment on the substance of the story, the best you can come up with is to level personal attacks against people who comment on the substance of the original posts.

What's wrong with you - eat too much lead paint as a child?

Yopu go down like Janay Palmer

Sorry - you misunderstood - I didn't as you say, "the best you can come up with is to level personal attacks against people who comment on the substance of the original posts" - No I didn't level a personal attack at "People" - just rejected most of what you posted - your a selfish person who dislikes people helping others by donating their own money.

That is what I attacked - if you don't like a charity - what gives you the right to criticize those who donate. Why not just shut up and let those of us who enjoy helping others quietly do our own thing.

You spit - I spit back ! Simple - even a cave lawyer could understand.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Sorry - you misunderstood - I didn't as you say, "the best you can come up with is to level personal attacks against people who comment on the substance of the original posts" - No I didn't level a personal attack at "People" - just rejected most of what you posted - your a selfish person who dislikes people helping others by donating their own money.

That is what I attacked - if you don't like a charity - what gives you the right to criticize those who donate. Why not just shut up and let those of us who enjoy helping others quietly do our own thing.

You spit - I spit back ! Simple - even a cave lawyer could understand.
    Ah...then you won't be commenting in this thread: http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...40#post1467740

What's more interesting is what nogods said.

If a Person receives x amount it becomes taxable income.

The who reason for this is to pay taxes, ie rent to the govt.

Yet the govt wants to then tax you on that income that is being spent on taxes, talk about double taxation!

What's more, the person receiving the donations isn't providing goods or services to anyone in regards to the money received, therefore how is it taxable?
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information