I, Andrea Haxton, First Ward Councilwoman, City of Lackawanna and “We the undersigned residents of Lackawanna, N.Y. “ and other concerned citizens implore all of our Elected Officials, on the Local, State and Federal levels to do all they can to keep the Lackawanna Branch Post Office open to the public no matter what. The closing will have a severe impact on our City Hall, Seniors, Banks, all Citizens and business community. We also implore the Post Master General and President Obama to intervene on behalf of the City of Lackawanna residents to stop the closure of our Lackawanna Post Office on Ridge Road Lackawanna, N.Y. Thank you in advance for your help, our citizens are counting on you to STOP this critical moment that we are ALL facing. We the undersigned voters and residents :
Name Address Comments

1.________________________________________________ ___________________________________
2.________________________________________________ ___________________________________
3.________________________________________________ ___________________________________
4.________________________________________________ ___________________________________
5.________________________________________________ ___________________________________
6.________________________________________________ ___________________________________
7.________________________________________________ ___________________________________
8.________________________________________________ ___________________________________
9.________________________________________________ ___________________________________
10._______________________________________________ ___________________________________
11._______________________________________________ ___________________________________
12._______________________________________________ ___________________________________
13._______________________________________________ ___________________________________
14._______________________________________________ ___________________________________
15._______________________________________________ ___________________________________

New Topic, WE MUST ALL WORK TOGETHER TO SAVE OUR POST OFFICE! THANKS, ANDREA----Anyone want to form a team? Call me 563-4349 soon I hope, Kenmore is on their game, why can't we be--at least with this critical City of Lackawanna issue! Time is running out, Let's all mobilize!