Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No we don't need a new "Law Building"

[QUOTE=crabbyapple;539893]If you are a "part time" politician who could get health benes from your "full time" employer, you shouldnt be getting gvt. supplied benes. I can agree with that.

With the pension costs raising, and that means taxes going to go up in 2011. The seven part time politicians should give up the pension and health benies! As for the that junk police trailer, park it on Broadway next to the Historical Building. When the public comes to events in the park that trailer is an eye sore. You would never see that in Amherst.... wake up Cheektowaga.

Im predicting that, even though the bldg is a crapbox, we wont see anything done about it. I think that in an election year you are going to see the plan quashed so our elected can say "look what we did...elect me again".

Almost as if it's been a plan all along.

Quote Originally Posted by crabbyapple View Post
    Im predicting that, even though the bldg is a crapbox, we wont see anything done about it. I think that in an election year you are going to see the plan quashed so our elected can say "look what we did...elect me again".

Almost as if it's been a plan all along.
    the public keeps voting the same people in office year after year and that is what you get. res, has the best idea about the metal buildings post #4 the town would save the tax payer $$$$. In fact i wish he would run for office but he told me he wouldn't...
    oh ya the sunflowers looking good.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Town isn't growing correct?

Public is broke. Set some examples of curbing over time, remove the political influence some employees have and then maybe we'll think about it.

If your going to expand why not one of those inexpensive steel frame buildings. Go as cheaply as possible.

If you can guarantee property taxes will not GO UP ONE penny with the new build fine but who here see's that happening?

I remember working in an office where there were 2 phones for at least 75 people. Of course the supervisors had phones too. There were maybe 4 computers. Now everyone has a phone and a computer. Fax machines are everywhere and you might even have a blackberry.. Do you need a car assign to you?
    Kiss someone that's different. It helps.
    Lets get the facts first, then go for the jugular!!
    It's all transparent, just read between the lines..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information