Thread: Bills take it on the chin.

Bills take it on the chin.

Well that will cool the die-hards off with the super bowl talk for awhile. EJ not so good hung his receiver out to dry and is hurt, dumb pass. next win could be Minnesota at home on the 10/19

highlights of the game..Sammy Watkins didn't get his first reception until the third play of the fourth quarter. He finished with two catches for 19 yards

Down by 10 points in the fourth quarter, EJ Manuel threw the ball out of bounds while in the pocket and in the end zone. That's intentional grounding, and a safety. The gaffe forced the Bills to relinquish a precious possession while needing two touchdowns instead of a touchdown and a field goal.

Rivers was magnificent. He was 18 of 25 for 256 yards and two touchdowns with zero interceptions.

Sequence of the game: San Diego dominated early but led at halftime by only 10 points. With the ball to open the second half, Rivers piloted a methodical 14-play, 80-yard touchdown drive that lasted 7:29. Eddie Royal got drilled by safety Aaron Williams but held onto the ball for a 3-yard touchdown.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

I didn't get to see it, but I'm not surprised. San Diego is way ahead of the Bills. We still have a long way to go. Hopefully, they learn something from this. From what I read, the biggest problemswere the defense took too long to adjust to what SD was doing and the Offensive play calling just sucked. Not a surprise. I hate Hackett and think he's way in over his head
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

How much did the Players get paid that day even when they did not win ?????

They don't get paid to win, they get paid to play. I know this sounds crazy, but in every game, someone must win and someone must lose
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Thread Information