Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Highway Department Dianne Benchcowski

Highway department Equipment

How funny it is that the subject gets changed. I have to honestly believe WNYresident must work for the town. Logic doesn't seem to play into his mind. How does Jerry, Frank, Jimmy, Mary, Angela, Tim or anyone else on the Town Board get blamed for Mark Wegner lending out equipment to employees? Didn't people go to jail for this from Erie County. It another example of misuse of a public office, department. Are we not as a Town self insured. But then again WNYresident thinks its ok, ever hear of multimillion dollar injury lawsuits?

I agree cheektowaga wny keeps changing the subject. He must be getting a free fish fry out of the deal or he was one of the people to loan stuff from ABC rental highway chapter

Quote Originally Posted by jbird View Post
    Boy you can tell this is election time. Bringing up the same crap over and over agian.
    i think res is trying to point out that there is a history here of kaminsky turning a blind eye to max's past doings and now you are changing the subject, a tactic that is so often used by our buddy Max

What are you talking about fish fry came right out and admitted it so your say it's ok

See wny you say your looking out for the tax payers but it sounds like your trying to get people to forget that mark admitted on TV that he has been lending out town own stuff like a ABC hardware store may be you should worry about stuff that has been admitted I did not know you were on the phone for all this phone calls and know what was talked about
    How can you say that when WNY resident posted this -

TOWN OF CHEEKTOWAGA
    POLICY RELATING TO
    MISUSE OF TOWN RESOURCES
    Town officers and employees shall not use Town letterhead, personnel, equipment, vehicles,
    supplies or any other Town resources for a non-governmental purpose, nor engage in personal or
    private activities during times when he or she is required to work for the Town of Cheektowaga.

Wouldn't that apply to Wegner?

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheektowaga View Post
    How funny it is that the subject gets changed. I have to honestly believe WNYresident must work for the town. Logic doesn't seem to play into his mind. How does Jerry, Frank, Jimmy, Mary, Angela, Tim or anyone else on the Town Board get blamed for Mark Wegner lending out equipment to employees? Didn't people go to jail for this from Erie County. It another example of misuse of a public office, department. Are we not as a Town self insured. But then again WNYresident thinks its ok, ever hear of multimillion dollar injury lawsuits?
    I don't work for the town. Ask anyone who knows me and don't play stupid.

It's just refreshing that the Dems aren't all sticking together. There are some that do want to do what's right for the taxpayer. Apparently, Diane is one of them.

Maybe, she'll run for supervisor next time around.

Georgia L Schlager

You say Diane is looking out for us but yet she supports Charlie Markel a known criminal and also supports fish fry mark who believes it's ok to use town equipment for other use then it's purpose

Boy she is looking out for us letting her good friend fish fry mark run his rental business out of the highway garage thank you Dianne for watching out for us

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    See wny you say your looking out for the tax payers but it sounds like your trying to get people to forget that mark admitted on TV that he has been lending out town own stuff like a ABC hardware store may be you should worry about stuff that has been admitted I did not know you were on the phone for all this phone calls and know what was talked about
    I thought it was me who posted this:

I have been told it was a chain saw and our town Bobcat.

I agree about wear and tear. I agree with nogods about liability issues.

I am not defending this action and I'm going to assume this practice will not happen in the future.
    I'm agreeing that town equipment shouldn't be lent to town employees. I agree that it shouldn't be done.

I was told it was "two" instances not like ABC rental. Either way it is wrong and I am assuming it will not happen again.

Well you tell me what do you think was being talked about?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Boy she is looking out for us letting her good friend fish fry mark run his rental business out of the highway garage thank you Dianne for watching out for us
    Tell me this ol wise one..

Don't you think a council person should set an example for the town employees when it comes to using town equipment to haul items away? Yes or no?

I'd make a couple phones calls before answering that.

Yes I do think mark should either step down or asked to step down by the council or Dianne I agree with you there

You did make a good point set an example with mark

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You did make a good point set an example with mark
    More than just Mark.

And Dianne for trying to hide it I agree

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information