Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hamburg school board got it wrong - COWARDS.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

HAMBURG, N.Y. (WIVB) - Former Hamburg School Board member Catherine Forcucci is trying to regain her seat on the board.

News 4 has confirmed she is going to State Supreme Court to try and prevent the Hamburg School Board from filling her seat by the end of the month.

http://wivb.com/2014/10/06/forcucci-...ol-board-seat/

She should let the issue die already and let the school board move on to do what it is supposed to be doing.

The school board helped create this injustice - they should be removed ! Mrs Forcucci stood up for the tax payers and herself - BRAVO !

The other members are flip flopping players who are more concerned with protecting friends and family members - they aren't protecting students or tax payers.

Should educators be liars and cheats - should school board members be using personal agendas to attack school board members ? Do you want local law enforcement and judges to act more for personal reasons or to equally up hold the law.

This isn't about one lady who had the guts to stand up - its about separating personal/political agendas from the running of our schools.

Next time a creep walks away from the courts because he/she is connected - be Shure to tell your kids - "That's just they way it works" and you approve of it and feel totally powerless to change it !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

The president of the school board David the problem should resign. He got the board in this mess he should remove himself for starters. Mrs Forcucci and your lawyer should continue to fight till he resigns and Mrs Forcucci is reinstated as the new board president. David Y could have stopped this mess very early on but he was way to stubborn to stop it. The buck stops with him, he needs to go. Stay with it Cathy till this jerk of a board president resigns. Whatever the costs come to for the district David is responsible for it all.

This just shows that elections are a scam in Hamburg. Even after a person gets elected by the majority voters - the Board now has the OK to void those votes and assassinate one of its members.

The criminal actions of the School Super gets him $100,000.00 in tax money as a going away gift(tax funded).

The system is corrupt.

4248, earlier in this thread (Sept 5, 2014) you pledged to contribute your money & time to support Forcucci in her legal efforts to be reappointed to the Board. In light of her loss in requesting a temporary restraining order last week I thought I would ask how much you've thrown in so far. Just asking, of course!
    Last edited by grump; October 26th, 2014 at 07:27 PM.

Cool

Grump - You have successfully become a annoying cyber stalker.

I applaud Mrs. Forrcuci's efforts and her stamina.

So far she has not reached out to anyone publically that I know of for any assistance.

But I am sure the only reason for you to bring this up - is because your trying to annoy me and you side with those who removed her.

That's your choice and right - I feel differently !

Enjoy your stalking - I'll post on another thread later and you can follow me over there.

You so funny ! - Pointless - but funny !

Smile

4248, your post, not mine! You didn't say you would contribute if asked. You said you would contribute. If you don't want to be called out on your posts then stop making idiotic posts. Then agin that would be the end of your posts.

As for Forcucci's stamina, guess I'll have to take that on faith.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information