Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hamburg school board got it wrong - COWARDS.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs down Hamburg school board got it wrong - COWARDS.

The school is paying a known liar , cheat and fraud because he a man. The guy is wacked.

One school board member had the nerve to stand up to this pompous ass - and the rest of the snakes vote her off.

This all started because the said school board member looked at this mans contract - she recognized what it took police to expose - the guys a power hungry creep!

The taxpayers elected Mrs.Forcuci - she deserves to serve her term.

School Super Mr.COOCOO PUFFS needs to not get paid and should be fired - yet the jelly spine board members don't have the courage to stand up - COWARDS.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

All board actions now are illegal

This decision by the Hamburg school board to remove her is a disgrace to democracy. If she was too out of order she should have been censored for a period of time. If she continued to be out of order then put up for a vote by the board. How they went about this is so undemocratic. She was elected by the town residents. Any further actions by this now existing board should be considered illegal. Any new rules , laws or budgets should be appealed by the residents as a illegal move. They are no longer a legal school board. Hamburg is now the joke of wny. The board president is behind this move, it seems he has a personal problem he is taking out on the ousted member.In time his personal problem will show its ugly face as it did with the ousted superintendent. But lets us all remember any actions including a budget will be a illegal budget till this elected board member is reinstated.

I find it odd for adults to be complaining about "verbal bullying." If they didn't like her verbal style, they could just ignore her.

Putzes, each and everyone of them. They would last about 5 minutes on SUWNY before they would start complaining to the police that they had been "victims" of internet bullying. No wonder the Hamburg schools are in disarray - they have five children running the place.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Putzes, each and everyone of them. They would last about 5 minutes on SUWNY before they would start complaining to the police that they had been "victims" of internet bullying. No wonder the Hamburg schools are in disarray - they have five children running the place.
    Now that is something I agree with you on..... one thing about you, you dish it out and you take it too! I respect that.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

The idiot Jetter (does not deserve the title DR) should get jail time. He deserves to be made a example of. He was hired in a position to lead children, then he lies, has a affair with another woman, still lies, he is a real bum. I wish I was the judge, he would get the max. Also the moron president of the school board should be ashamed of himself letting things get so out of hand.He should never be reelected . He is a real jerk too.

Quote Originally Posted by twain View Post
    This decision by the Hamburg school board to remove her is a disgrace to democracy. If she was too out of order she should have been censored for a period of time. If she continued to be out of order then put up for a vote by the board. How they went about this is so undemocratic. She was elected by the town residents. Any further actions by this now existing board should be considered illegal. Any new rules , laws or budgets should be appealed by the residents as a illegal move. They are no longer a legal school board. Hamburg is now the joke of wny. The board president is behind this move, it seems he has a personal problem he is taking out on the ousted member.In time his personal problem will show its ugly face as it did with the ousted superintendent. But lets us all remember any actions including a budget will be a illegal budget till this elected board member is reinstated.
    On what basis are the board's actions illegal...I mean aside from the fact that you don't like the board's decision? As for the budget the voters are free to turn that down every year.

Was she considered a "reformer" candidate? Funny how none of the media ever reported on what her platform was. They just framed her as a looney tune. Never even gave examples of all the outrageous behavior. If she had a different platform than the rest of the board and the super, you could easily see why they would scheme to get her out.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Because they all have bones in their closets - so they give him a big tax funded cookie so he goes away quietly.

Hypocrites and cowards - no one is held accountable and the tax payers sit at home and shake their heads.

Thumbs up

Mrs.Forcucci - should you decide to hire a lawyer (as much as I dislike some of them) - or consider running again - please post here!

It will be a pleasure to make a donation of cash and any labor I can offer!

Stand tall - you were and are fighting a up hill battle !

When one is appointed to or elected to a board one has to expect rude obnoxious behavior from those appearing before it. In today's ambiance one has to expect ad hominem attacks because increasingly this is the way people are taught to act. We see it all around us every day. In a way it's funny because the schools, led by the the teachers unions, have been in the forefront of casting off the conventions of civil behavior in favor of "self-expression", no matter how base or thoughtless. And many people simply aren't smart enough or are too lazy to construct reasoned arguments so they resort to name calling. But if one is serving on a board one has the right to expect civil conduct and interaction among the board members. That's not to say that board members must agree. But their disagreements have to be kept within reasonable bounds of propriety; otherwise, the board can't function. I've served on community boards where we've had intense disagreements but we kept it civil and the board continued to function. Even those on the losing end of the vote lived with it. It sounds to me like the conduct and not the positions that were the problem. Hell, she admitted that her conduct was inappropriate.

Sir Grump,

If your referring to Mrs.Forcucci - she was constantly harassed and attacked. Most of the other Board members were acting on a "personal agenda' not related to board duties. They were all doing their best to agitate and instigate aggression. The Superintendent was also acting on a person agenda and trying to defraud the school.

There is no possible way to remain calm and do your job when being constantly attacked. Every time she was shown at a board meeting - even when being attacked - she sat quiet - smiling. What more could she have done - she voted on issues and board items. What didn't she do as far as her duties.

This is a prime example of how Town Politics spills over into every facet of local Government. The controlling party has infiltrated every level and aspect from Town Hall to the School Board and local justice system. They feel entitled to control everything - they will disrupt your life and blame you for not bending over.

Again do some google search's and see what actually influenced these people.

Or try this link:http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...so-much-hidden

Its a long read - but vary insightful!

As she said, her conduct was inappropriate. But why be bothered with her WNY admissions!

By the way, I did read the other thread with the time line. I especially liked the part about the parents watching re-runs of General Hospital while a 15 year old was drugged and raped upstairs. Must see tv at its best, I guess.

Let's see if I've got this right & please correct me if I'm wrong. The soon to be ex- son in law of Stephenson was convicted of drugging and raping the 15 year old friend of his niece who was Stephenson's granddaughter, at the house of Stephenson's daughter who was his sister-in-law , Bayala, while Balaya and her husband watched reruns of General Hospital. And Balaya was a former Hamburg teacher. And Stephenson ran for school board to point out the dangers of drug use in Hamburg. Gee, I wonder how she knew about that!!!

Did I miss something? Sure am glad my kids went to school elsewhere. This scenario alone sounds like something one would encounter is Bumf*ck West Va. And these are good guys in this tale? Myste Alchhrity!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information