Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hamburg school board got it wrong - COWARDS.

She admitted her conduct was inappropriate. Speaking of ignoring facts it wasn't just the super. She was rude, obnoxious and threatening to others. As I said, hell, as she said, her conduct was inappropriate. Live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    She admitted her conduct was inappropriate. Speaking of ignoring facts it wasn't just the super. She was rude, obnoxious and threatening to others. As I said, hell, as she said, her conduct was inappropriate. Live with it.
    They were threatened by her verbal confrontations? Oh please, if that is true then none of them is qualified to be running either a pubic or private institution.

The only threats were the ones Mr. Stain-his-pants made up as part of his criminal conduct.

nogods, no comment on the death of civlity in the legal profession? Not surprised, I guess, given your support for Forcucci and her uncivil behavior on a public board. Why hasn't anyone tried to disprove that she admitted to the press that her conduct was inappropriate?

Many people actually feel guilt over being persecuted - so they act apologetic to try and some how end the onslaught.

Why doesn't it bother you that your boy didn't admit committing fraud - why aren't you upset he was having an affair when he should have been working - your not mad he is a liar and chauvinist - you don't mind he walked away with a suit case full of tax dollars ? ?
    ? ?

Your just upset the little lady stood up to him - why ?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What makes you think he was having an affair? that wasn't in the news.

I just can't believe you can't fire someone who shows bad judgement in general. He made it sound like "someone" vandalized his car and involved the school when trying to get the deductible paid.

Who would want someone who makes those type of decisions making decisions that effect their kids.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    nogods, no comment on the death of civlity in the legal profession? Not surprised, I guess, given your support for Forcucci and her uncivil behavior on a public board. Why hasn't anyone tried to disprove that she admitted to the press that her conduct was inappropriate?
    so let's run with this. Her behavior was inappropriate.

That still doesn't justify Mr. Cheater having a hissy fit.Was he so scared that he thought he was justified in making up the fake threatening note and false claims of property damage?

There is a big difference between inappropriate boorish behavior and outright criminal acts.

If the first justifies removal from the board the second surely must require termination for cause without a paycheck, loss of professional license and a lawsuit for all the damages he caused the school district.

But the big bad school board felt compelled to remove a member for boorish behavior, and then gave the criminal a pass with a paytcheck. As the OP said, it was gutless.

Who's driveway was he backing out of - when he hit the tree ?

The story keeps changing but heres one : "News 4 has confirmed that an attorney for the Hamburg School District will now be questioning Hamburg Middle School Principal Jennifer Giallella on what she knew.

Sources say that Giallella was with Jetter around the time he crashed into a utility pole near her home on Como Avenue in South Buffalo. News 4 has also learned that witnesses identified Giallella at a rally in support of Jetter"
    Last edited by 4248; October 3rd, 2014 at 10:05 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Backing out of someone's driveway doesn't mean they are having an affair. I'm not saying they guy didn't commit fraud with the insurance but don't go adding something like "He's having an affair" unless you know for certian

Your correct -
    I am quite sure they had a perfectly good reason to lie about where and when the "accident" happened, or who he was with !

There's probably a perfectly good reason to lie about being at this ladies home - mid day -

But then again - at least he was polite every time he lied -

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Many people actually feel guilt over being persecuted - so they act apologetic to try and some how end the onslaught.

Why doesn't it bother you that your boy didn't admit committing fraud - why aren't you upset he was having an affair when he should have been working - your not mad he is a liar and chauvinist - you don't mind he walked away with a suit case full of tax dollars ? ?
    ? ?

Your just upset the little lady stood up to him - why ?

You poor sap. He's not "my boy"! I never said what the super did was right. Please oh please show me where I once said that. What I said and what Forcucci said was that what she did was wrong. nogods, as I had to remind 4248, it wasnt just the super who complained. There were numerous complaints and since neither you nor I were there I chose to rely on the findings of the hearing officer, who, need I add, completely discounted the supers testimony in rendering his findings. As to why they gave him the settlement they did, I have no knowledge of the employment relationship he had with the board. You, as an attorney, should be well aware of the financial risks associated with trying to do him out of some termination right that he might have. I'm not aware that the Hamburg school board has the authority to strip the super of his license or certification or whatever he holds, sounds like a job for State Ed to me. How can you blame the school board for notdoing something they're not authorized to do?
    Last edited by grump; October 4th, 2014 at 08:22 PM.

Res, 4248 doesn't seem to care whether something is proven before putting it out there. The reference to the police questioning the MS principal is old news. Had there been anything salacious you can bet the lowlifes at ch 4 would've run with it by now! And the red asses at ch 2 would've been on it like flies on a fresh dog turd...holding people in power accountable, you know ( well except for Democrats because most of them are either decedents of, or former employees of, Dem office holders. There's a revolving door there between ch 2 and the Dem party. It goes back at least to the days of the nose breaker, er news breaker, Tony Farina.)

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You have to care. People should not stoop as low as the people they complain about. Don't start false rumors just because they would.

The guy should have been fired over the fraud which basically involved the school.

I've been thinking about what I posted - "I apologize for that part of my statement".

I just ran with a inconsistently reported event/story. "I have no proof of any affair".

I saw the ever changing reporting and assumed - that was wrong on my part.

Does anyone have any proof that he was not involved in affair? Does anyone have any proof that he was not involved in an affair with a male? Does anyone have any proof that he was not involved in an affair with a ram? No? Then it could be true, yes?

nogods, trying to make someone prove a negative to support your argument? Lame even by Internet standards.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information