View Poll Results: Does extra-terrrestrial life exist

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Aliens are out there.

14 34.15%
  • No.

8 19.51%
  • Of Course. They are right here among us.

8 19.51%
  • I don't know

11 26.83%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in aliens?

stevenco

Do you believe in aliens?

I remain skeptical. Have you noticed the ufo photos are always just out of focus, even as the cameras get better through the years? Please don't give me that lame argument that one would have to be naive not to believe based soley on the size of the universe. I find it difficult to believe they would only expose themselves to the government which is covering them up. And I find it hard to think that an alien spacecraft had the technology (would have to be far superior to NASA) to get here, then somehow make a navigational error over New Mexico and crash at Roswell. I am not claiming there are none, but to claim there are because we cannot prove they don't exist is silly.

I can PROVE there are aliens among us. One of my co-workers is one. She's from India and has legal papers to prove it!

I got a fuzzy picture of her driving an unidentified automobile but the newspaper told me it looked fake.

stevenco
    It states extra-terrestrial life at the top of the poll, unless she's from another planet, it does not count. I'm not taling aobut Mexican's here. I'm talking about intelligent life from another solar system or even outside the Milky Way. If any flying saucer sitings are for real, then their space programs would be far superior. That's why I cannot believe one crashed at Roswell or anywhere else. I invite any aliens from far away advanced civilizations to register here as they should easily be able to access our digital networks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    yes register here and teach us how to make energy cubes for our homes. Then we can do away with heating cost and the electricity bill.

stevenco

Cool chkyrlcllstngs

huh.. not as popular a thread as I thought. Maybe people don't care about aliens. Anyways, Peter Jennings is doing a special tonight on the subject.

Dennis Miller had the best line.
    How can anyone belive that some superior intellignce can be so advanced as to be able to travel from galaxie to galixe, planet to planet through time and the universe, come all this way just to look up some hick's a..h.le?
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

moadib

Frankly Im having touble believing theirs intelligent life here!

Frankly Im having touble believing theirs intelligent life HERE much less out there?

stevenco

Lightbulb Heavy, man

You may have a point. Maybe our collective consciousness is contolled remotely from another time. Maybe we are just plumbing.
    Hey maybe we should start a thread about physics and other really deep thoughts, man. This would be a nice change.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Maybe aliens replaced our NYS/COUNTY/Local government elected leaders with duds to see how far we'll go before we all crack

There's lots of dangerous aliens around here, mostly from the Middle East or Mexico.
    The Mexicans want our jobs and the Middle Easterners want to see us dead!
    Think you can trust the government?
    Ask an Indian!

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not....but do you really feel that your job is threatened by Mexicans??

Originally posted by therising
    Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not....but do you really feel that your job is threatened by Mexicans??
    Sorry, I forgot to hit the sarcaism emoticon. Mexicans don't threaten me, I'm retired. They do, however, come up here and work for substandard wages, off the books, and not just picking apples. There was one contractor that got caught using them in East Aurora last summer.
    Do you think that the work that these guys did was somehow better than a local that had been trained for a few years and knew how to do the job?
    Their (the Mexicans) only advantage was no bennies, no health insurance, no retirement and below-minimum wages. The contractor pocketed those and at the same time, kept a local worker out of a job.
    And that worker wasn't necessarily a union man either!
    So to your question, are jobs being threatened by Mexicans?
    Damn straight!

Now those Klingons, that's another matter entirely......
    Think you can trust the government?
    Ask an Indian!

stevenco
    Originally posted by 300miles
    unidentified .
    Nice job staying under the radar in the AP, so far.

huh.. not as popular a thread as I thought. Maybe people don't care about aliens
    I just don't think aliens factor into Earth's unique purpose. I believe Earth is some kind of testing site for man's battle between good and evil. Not that there couldn't be other life somewhere else out there, but I believe our purpose at this point in time is not to go exploring - beyond our own hearts, minds and spirit.

huh.. not as popular a thread as I thought. Maybe people don't care about aliens
    I just don't think aliens factor into Earth's unique purpose. I believe Earth is some kind of testing site for man's battle between good and evil. Not that there couldn't be other life somewhere else out there, but I believe our purpose at this point in time is not to go exploring - beyond our own hearts, minds and spirit.

Hey, you asked for
    really deep thoughts, man

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information