Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Union thugs at town hall meetings?

Union thugs at town hall meetings?

As reported on the Russ Limbaugh radio show today.

Do a google search for more on the below text

“Kenneth was attacked on the evening of August 6, 2009 at Rep. Russ Carnahan’s town hall meeting in South St. Louis County,” writes Gladney’s attorney, David B. Brown, in an email sent to Infowars. “Kenneth was approached by an SEIU representative as Kenneth was handing out ‘Don’t Tread on Me’ flags to other conservatives. The SEIU representative demanded to know why a black man was handing out these flags. The SEIU member used a racial slur against Kenneth, then punched him in the face. Kenneth fell to the ground. Another SEIU member yelled racial epithets at Kenneth as he kicked him in the head and back. Kenneth was also brutally attacked by one other male SEIU member and an unidentified woman. The three men were clearly SEIU members, as they were wearing T-shirts with the SEIU logo

Can it be true that union thugs were present at some town hall meetings around the country and were roughing up the citizens present at the meeting who were questioning Obama's Health Care Plan?

Is this the new direction our country is heading?
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

I already looked up this story and it turns out there were conservatives who were being physically aggressive and the other people where just responding.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedFeminist View Post
    I already looked up this story and it turns out there were conservatives who were being physically aggressive and the other people where just responding.
    Really? I imagine if you've looked it up you'd be able to find it and post it here, right?
    There is video of the incident, but from what I saw it appears as though what you say is untrue.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...ked-1-man.html

Hard to determine how it started, or what exactly is going on, but it doesn't appear that the union turd is innocent.

SEIU, CSEA, NYSUT,, they are all pieces of ****

remember the crap local 91 or 94 was pulling in Niagara Falls,

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    As reported on the Russ Limbaugh radio show today.

Do a google search for more on the below text

“Kenneth was attacked on the evening of August 6, 2009 at Rep. Russ Carnahan’s town hall meeting in South St. Louis County,” writes Gladney’s attorney, David B. Brown, in an email sent to Infowars. “Kenneth was approached by an SEIU representative as Kenneth was handing out ‘Don’t Tread on Me’ flags to other conservatives. The SEIU representative demanded to know why a black man was handing out these flags. The SEIU member used a racial slur against Kenneth, then punched him in the face. Kenneth fell to the ground. Another SEIU member yelled racial epithets at Kenneth as he kicked him in the head and back. Kenneth was also brutally attacked by one other male SEIU member and an unidentified woman. The three men were clearly SEIU members, as they were wearing T-shirts with the SEIU logo

Can it be true that union thugs were present at some town hall meetings around the country and were roughing up the citizens present at the meeting who were questioning Obama's Health Care Plan?

Is this the new direction our country is heading?
    You're joking, right?
    The Florida recount with the "blue shirt" protestors and other "protestors" bused in

Bused-in PAID protestors disrupting town hall univ health care meetings is common place but its NOT the direction our country is headed in-
    We're just about there now.

Remember hitler's brown shirts? The ones who disrupted Democratic events?

Course' not ALL town hall disrupting screaming protestors are paid scum,
    there are plenty of poor misinformed people from young to the elderly who are protesting against something that would HELP them.

Just one of many, many reasons I DESPISE the media for NOT telling Ameircans that paid corporate and Congress-sponsored plants are disrupting an otherwise civil and orderly Democratic debate.

Anything to keep us distracted angry and of course, afraid.
    Business as usual.
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...ked-1-man.html

Hard to determine how it started, or what exactly is going on, but it doesn't appear that the union turd is innocent.
    Being violent even in retailiation isn't right however the protesters did start the whole fiasco.

One woman said she was there taking pictures of the protestors and the grabbed her arm trying to smash her camera.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/new...C?OpenDocument
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Unregistered
    Every revolution starts with small skirmishes!!!

Being violent even in retailiation isn't right however the protesters did start the whole fiasco.

One woman said she was there taking pictures of the protestors and the grabbed her arm trying to smash her camera.

Your side sucks,She is lucky she did not get her face smashed. Why was she taking pictures,going to turn em over to the Reich. You want free health care? Move to Europe or Canada. You are not an american.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthdetector View Post
    Every revolution starts with small skirmishes!!!
    Dig in my friend find out where the enemy lives and remember.

Where did you see that about the woman taking pictures of the protesters?

I see where a woman was filming and was assaulted, but how is it you determined that it was conservative that did the assaulting? Did you bother to watch the video I linked?

Is this another case of you making a claim and then backing off of it when called out? I just don't see why you keep doing that.

If I missed something in the article you linked then I apologize. If I didn't, then I have to ask why you make things up.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Where did you see that about the woman taking pictures of the protesters?

I see where a woman was filming and was assaulted, but how is it you determined that it was conservative that did the assaulting? Did you bother to watch the video I linked?

Is this another case of you making a claim and then backing off of it when called out? I just don't see why you keep doing that.

If I missed something in the article you linked then I apologize. If I didn't, then I have to ask why you make things up.
    All leftys are Liears fish.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466 View Post
    Dig in my friend find out where the enemy lives and remember.
    Better believe it..... 6" groups @ 400 yds brother!!! Eliminates the need to practice hand to hand combat! And saves on 10mm rounds which are expensive!

It's a town hall meeting. The protesters where in there only to disturb the peace. They were aggressive and aggression was given back. Even one of the people who support them said so. You can't always believe rush and the drudge report.

It's a town hall meeting. The protesters where in there only to disturb the peace. They were aggressive and aggression was given back. Even one of the people who support them said so. You can't always believe rush and the drudge report.
    Do you have any proof of this or are you just making this up? maybe we should report you to the whitehouse!
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information