Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New military strikes in Iraq.

New military strikes in Iraq.

I owner if Putin will look weak if he does not respond to U.S. Military action in Iraq.

b.b.

Yea - so the Dem wisdom is to keep sticking that thorn in his behind until he does - makes perfect sense to you guys ? ! ?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Oh, great, The USA off to the rescue for everyone! Except in this case we started the whole damn mess. It would be nice if we could stop creating them.

You know I was wondering - we are using American Military supplys in all these areas of the world. Where and how are we buying replacement supplies ?

America has sold out most of or closed down ammunition makers and fire arms producers to foreign companies!

Will there soon be calls from our Government to retool our industries so we can feed all our military needs ?

We have sold and shipped much of our surplus ammo to China and other Countries where they have been recycling the lead and other metals.

Under Clinton and Obama millions and millions of military reserve weapons have been destroyed as well ! Maybe they can use the new records from things like the safe act and come get ours so they can arm our protectors(not saying they are - just a comment)?

I think maybe they can take all the new border patrol guys, homeland security guys and swat teams for some front line duty - think of the savings - they already have armored vehicles, flak vests, machine guns, pistols and billions of rounds of man killing bullets in stock -

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post

I think maybe they can take all the new border patrol guys, homeland security guys and swat teams for some front line duty - think of the savings - they already have armored vehicles, flak vests, machine guns, pistols and billions of rounds of man killing bullets in stock -
    Wouldn't that be excellent experience for them?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Wouldn't that be excellent experience for them?
    Its probably news to you, but many of the front line DHS, and police officers have military service, combat service. (not me though, I served during Ford and Carter, we didn't fire a shot in anger)

b.b.

No why would that surprise me I am a Veteran - full time - Volunteer US Army - got out 1973. As I said - look at the savings! Many are reservists so that makes it even easier for them to go.(Any way - that was sarcasim - in case you missed that fact)\

Also you seemed to miss this part:

You know I was wondering - we are using American Military supplies in all these areas of the world. Where and how are we buying replacement supplies ?

America has sold out most of or closed down ammunition makers and fire arms producers to foreign companies!

Will there soon be calls from our Government to retool our industries so we can feed all our military needs ?

We have sold and shipped much of our surplus ammo to China and other Countries where they have been recycling the lead and other metals.

Under Clinton and Obama millions and millions of military reserve weapons have been destroyed as well ! Maybe they can use the new records from things like the safe act and come get ours so they can arm our protectors (not saying they are - just a comment)?

If Obama does nothing ISIS will be in America by next year then you will be fighting from within your own house. Unless you haven't heard 3,000 ISIS fighters are from the US yes, they are American citizens dummy and next year they will be returning back to this country and they will not be stop. so when ISIS talks about placing their Flag on our White house don't laugh it can happen.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    And we have the Erie County Democratic Party supported Governor Andrew Cuomo trying to take our semi-automatic rifles away from us. Remember that come November elections when you see candidates from the Erie County Democratic Party running for your local town board. They may state they do not support the safe act but it isn't want they say it is what they do. If Cuomo came to Buffalo New York for a fund raiser they would be there in support. Support starts at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Riven37 View Post
    If Obama does nothing ISIS will be in America by next year then you will be fighting from within your own house. Unless you haven't heard 3,000 ISIS fighters are from the US yes, they are American citizens dummy and next year they will be returning back to this country and they will not be stop. so when ISIS talks about placing their Flag on our White house don't laugh it can happen.
    Good grief!

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Good grief!

b.b.
    The first terrorist attack on Western soil linked to Syria probably followed this trajectory. Mehdi Nemmouche, a French-Algerian who spent a year in Syria and was recruited into ISIS, has been charged with gunning down four people at a Jewish museum in Brussels, Belgium, in May. ISIS itself did not claim responsibility for the attack, suggesting to investigators that Nemmouche planned the attack himself.

Among Western countries Europe has by far the greatest number of returnees.

"The threat of attacks has never been greater -- not at the time of 9/11, not after the war in Iraq -- never," a European counterterrorism official told CNN in June. He envisaged a flood of small-scale but effective and chilling attacks similar to the Brussels shooting.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/08/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

Quote Originally Posted by Riven37 View Post
    So the next logical step would be to secure our borders.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    So the next logical step would be to secure our borders.
    The next logical step is to remove those from our government who do not want to secure our borders or make no effort to do so. Talk is cheap yet they collect some rather hefty paychecks/bene's.

I think it is unrealistic for us to believe we will not be attacked on our own soil. Our border is a joke.

You don't hear about the Swiss, the Danes, The Swedes having these kinds of problems. Since WWII Somebody tell me what good came from our involvement in war, or placing puppet governments or subverting other countries in the world. I'll tell you who benefits, Our creditors (maybe) and the military industrial complex.

Our founding fathers would have advised that we stay out of affairs of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    I think it is unrealistic for us to believe we will not be attacked on our own soil. Our border is a joke.

You don't hear about the Swiss, the Danes, The Swedes having these kinds of problems. Since WWII Somebody tell me what good came from our involvement in war, or placing puppet governments or subverting other countries in the world. I'll tell you who benefits, Our creditors (maybe) and the military industrial complex.

Our founding fathers would have advised that we stay out of affairs of others.
    ...huh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information