Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
So its OK for you to judge - insult and call people names whenever you want ! Hypocrite .

Its OK for you and Art Voice to hide behind the freedom of the press and smear political enemies and just walk away - Even if the target isn't a politician or running for office - Hypocrite !

You give the art voice email and say if someone doesn't like your actions/words or obvious party bias they can send a email. Yet they cant express that on the art voice website because you can sensor anyone you want - even if your banning them for answering your posts. Hypocrite !

Art voice feels safe allowing you to bash anyone who has a dissenting opinion - they condone your actions because usually your attacks/rants disguised as "articles" is usually aimed at anyone who's not pro Dem as the magazine has proven to be.

That's why the mag is one step off of a free paper found in bathrooms of lower class establishments - it looses credibility and value by continuing to condone/hide your one sided political sensor ship. Your a mean person who has no problem trashing people without true justification and in that you are truly representing the Democrat example of American Politics.

I enjoy the art work in art voice - the rest goes in the trash!

Your own people don't trust you ! I am just trying to get you to reassess your misguided anger - look in the mirror.
I have and some times we don't like what we see - change it !
That's quite the rant. Want some cheese with your whine?