Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Second-Generation Americans Against Refugees

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    I can feel empathy for the victims of Nazi or Khmer Rouge genocide without inviting them all into my home.
    Maybe that's what we should have said about the Croatian immigrants ! ? !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    This is a bit of a reach...

There is also a big difference. You don't have a vote or say in the governments over these situations (for lack of a better word on horrible things) and you're not trying to tell the locals what they should feel or care about.
    From an early post on the thread.

Yes it's all Kumbiyah, for taking people in until it's your ranch, orchard, farm that gets decimated, or you feel threatened because of desperate people on your property, or you have to find financial resources in an already strained budget in your community, or have the government just dumping them without even telling you. It's beautiful to be a liberal until it's you that is affected.

America is dead.

Amerika, is thriving. Militarized police, Govt knows best, high taxes, no jobs, rising costs, endless wars.

Speak out or report on it, get arrested.

I wish you well with 'voting' I gave up on that in 2012.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

wow, you posted his real name and his facebook account on the artvoice page?

4248 I would write the service you signed in through and see if this violates the terms of service. People shouldn't be able to stalk you like that. I would also write a letter to Artvoice and say your outraged that one of there bloggers would put up your name and facebook page for the amusement of his brain dead followers.

Really Pundit your losing it. That is just unbelievable that you would do something like that.

I cant believe Artvoice approves of bloggers back tracing people that post on the sight and putting up there personal information and face book page addy.

That's just outrageous, and your lucky as hell you didn't do it to me or someone else with a much thinner skin.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post

4248 I would write the service you signed in through and see if this violates the terms of service. People shouldn't be able to stalk you like that. I would also write a letter to Artvoice and say your outraged that one of there bloggers would put up your name and facebook page for the amusement of his brain dead followers.

Really Pundit your losing it. That is just unbelievable that you would do something like that.

I cant believe Artvoice approves of bloggers back tracing people that post on the sight and putting up there personal information and face book page addy.

That's just outrageous, and your lucky as hell you didn't do it to me or someone else with a much thinner skin.
    No. 4248 used his real facebook account to sign up and post with disqus. That makes it public. 4248 did that on his own. Its how disqus works.

Unfortunately Jeff is correct. Disqus is a round about way of making internet anonymity a thing of the past. It cross links to FaceBook, which tracks EVERYTHING you do online.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    Unfortunately Jeff is correct. Disqus is a round about way of making internet anonymity a thing of the past. It cross links to FaceBook, which tracks EVERYTHING you do online.
    Or any other social media account. Just create a fake twitter account and use that. Or use your real name if you truly believe what you speak.

Must be something wrong with me, it never occurred to me to go on someones facebook page and look up name and occupation so I could use it in a discussion against them........ silly me
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    I wish you well with 'voting' I gave up on that in 2012.
    Suddenly I feel much more optimistic about the future.

Its a shame the press the bloggers and everyone else who is crying about the plight of the Honduras children are not spending as much ink, time, and emotion, on the 1 million homeless American children already here, or the over 57 million people on food stamps, both first's for this "land of plenty".

I guess that just isn't sexy enough to be ranting about 24/7.

I can guarantee one way or another the hordes that crossed the border issue will be resolved............. and those 1 million Homeless American kids will still be homeless.

The Disqus page links to the person's Facebook page. It's literally two clicks. When I'm insulted, I love to find out who's insulting me. Disqus makes it easy. If you think it's so outrageous, you should complain to editorial@artvoice.com.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Must be something wrong with me, it never occurred to me to go on someones facebook page and look up name and occupation so I could use it in a discussion against them........ silly me
    You must not run a blog where hypocritical jerks come on there and call you names rather than argue a point.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Maybe that's what we should have said about the Croatian immigrants ! ? !
    Maybe. The Italians, too. They were the Mexicans of the turn of the last century.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    You must not run a blog where hypocritical jerks come on there and call you names rather than argue a point.
    So its OK for you to judge - insult and call people names whenever you want ! Hypocrite .

Its OK for you and Art Voice to hide behind the freedom of the press and smear political enemies and just walk away - Even if the target isn't a politician or running for office - Hypocrite !

You give the art voice email and say if someone doesn't like your actions/words or obvious party bias they can send a email. Yet they cant express that on the art voice website because you can sensor anyone you want - even if your banning them for answering your posts. Hypocrite !

Art voice feels safe allowing you to bash anyone who has a dissenting opinion - they condone your actions because usually your attacks/rants disguised as "articles" is usually aimed at anyone who's not pro Dem as the magazine has proven to be.

That's why the mag is one step off of a free paper found in bathrooms of lower class establishments - it looses credibility and value by continuing to condone/hide your one sided political sensor ship. Your a mean person who has no problem trashing people without true justification and in that you are truly representing the Democrat example of American Politics.

I enjoy the art work in art voice - the rest goes in the trash!

Your own people don't trust you ! I am just trying to get you to reassess your misguided anger - look in the mirror.
    I have and some times we don't like what we see - change it !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It is his blog. He can be as hypocritical as he wants to.

Alan also doesn't state he is a "reporter" by any stretch. Basically he is a mouthpiece for the democratic party who makes a point of harping on people who are not members of the www.ecdems.com.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information