Thread: So what can we do?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

So what can we do?

Rob Astorino

Which democrats are running for our local town boards? Do they think Cuomo should not be investigated or not?

The guy wan't to be governor but he doesn't know there is an investigation going on by the US Attorney's office?

Hey Rob - read a newspaper, watch tv news, or ..hold your breath...check out NPR on the radio or the net before you make another whinny y-are-a-tube video.

this guy is turning out to be just a non-fouled mouth Carl.

Let's be honest, the only way Rob gets to be governor is if Cuomo gets indicted before the election, and even that might not be enough.

With Prosecutors Circling, Ethics Questions Get Serious For N.Y. Governor

No one in the Cuomo administration has been charged with a crime. But the U.S. attorney in New York, Preet Bharara, is investigating how the commission was disbanded and has already taken over its work. Late yesterday, Bharara sent a sharply worded letter to the former commissioners threatening to investigate the Cuomo administration for possible obstruction of justice or witness tampering.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    If Carl was elected instead of Cuomo we wouldn't be having this investigation in the first place.

I'm waiting to hear Alan's blog entries on this.

I am not endorseing anyone - but - if it takes a legitamit indictment to remove these long time Party Players - so be it.

I totally support independant law enforcement agencies investigateing each and every elected official. Start at the highest levels and work your way into each and every Town and Village using the RICO statute as a platform.

Regardless of Party - failure to yearly file full financial disclosures should be a reason for impeachment.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post

Let's be honest, the only way Rob gets to be governor is if Cuomo gets indicted before the election, and even that might not be enough.

With Prosecutors Circling, Ethics Questions Get Serious For N.Y. Governor

I wonder if the Erie County Democratic Party is going to endorse Governor Cuomo since we have seen what he was up to with the anti-corruption group he disbanded.

Thread Information