Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear President Bush!

Dear President Bush!

Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the
    border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.

I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. All government forms need to be printed in English.

4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.

5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak
    English.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th.

I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.

13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the
    economy.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico.

I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your V.P.

LMAO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STOP%20IMMIGRATION.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	685  
    "Kick him when he's down, he's easier to reach."
    Scott Hall

George Allen has a real opportunity to jump into the lead for a presidential bid. Illegal immigration and the costs is something that concerns most Americans. Allen could use the artificially low wages issue to garner conservative Democrat and rank and file union support.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldo
    Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the
    border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.

I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. All government forms need to be printed in English.

4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.

5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak
    English.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th.

I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.

13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the
    economy.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico.

I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your V.P.

LMAO
    Don't forget to pack a lot of bottled water for your trip! Vaya con dios.

What, you don't believe Bus to be dangerous just like your political mentor. You quote the U.S. Constitution Party Vice-Presidential candidate, radio star, minister, and author more than anyone else. You are one screwed up dude.

Is Bush the Antichrist?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    By Chuck Baldwin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Covenant News ~ April 12, 2002

During the eight years of Clinton's presidency, I was repeatedly asked, "Chuck, do you think Bill Clinton is the antichrist?" (Of course, I answered no.) Therefore, it is more than interesting to me that since G.W. Bush became president no one has asked if I thought he was the antichrist. Not one single person! Instead, many people attribute to Bush god-like qualities, which actually makes him a better candidate than Clinton was.

You see, one of the chief characteristics of the coming antichrist is that he appears "as an angel of light." Therefore, an obvious reprobate such as Bill Clinton is immediately disqualified. The antichrist, by very definition, is a master deceiver. He must be someone who appears as good and benevolent. The bite is in his tail not in his tongue. In reality, Bush's angelic persona makes him much more dangerous than bad boy Billy.

For example, while Clinton was in the process of appointing numerous homosexual activists to his administration, copious letters from Christian leaders such as Jerry Falwell, James Dobson, and D. James Kennedy flooded America's Christian community. Appeals for protest and resistance were heard from pulpits throughout the country. A massive media campaign began against Clinton.

Today, however, President Bush is in the process of copying Clinton's numerous appointments of open homosexuals to high positions of government, but there are no letters, no warnings from pulpits, and no media campaigns opposing it. Just the opposite. Bush is being defended, lauded, and glorified for everything he does, no matter how unconstitutional or unscriptural it might be.

When Clinton only talked of legalizing embryonic stem cell research, he was castigated and condemned. Bush actually made the procedure legal, and yet, he was praised and honored. Clinton was denigrated when he tried to convince Israel to give up land for peace. Now, Bush is in the process of actually trying to create an independent Palestinian state for Israel's enemies (with Jerusalem as its capital, no less), yet continues to receive glowing adulation. If Clinton even suggested that America's immigration laws might need to be liberalized, he was denounced in the harshest terms; but Bush can actually grant limited amnesty to thousands of illegal aliens, and there is not the faintest whisper of protest.

Do you recall how Clinton was criticized for the "low lifes" he invited to the White House? Well, Bush recently invited wild man rocker, Ozzie Osbourne, to the White House. Have you heard any notable Christian leader take Bush to task for that?

You remember Ozzie Osbourne, don't you? He is the former front man for the heavy metal band, Black Sabbath. He is famous for stage antics such as biting the heads off birds and bats. His abuse of drugs and alcohol are also well known. Furthermore, Ozzie Osbourne desecrated The Alamo by pissing all over it. In spite of this, George W. Bush is said to be one of Osbourne's biggest fans. As such, Osbourne was recently invited to the White House for dinner. Have you heard any criticism of Bush for this?

Obviously, I do not believe President Bush is the antichrist any more than I believed Bill Clinton was. However, I do believe that Bush possesses more deceptive qualities than Clinton did and, therefore, is more dangerous. I also now understand more clearly how even "the elect" can be deceived. Bush' s acceptance by the overwhelming majority of Christian people proves the country is ready for the antichrist, whoever he is.
    Last edited by mikewrona; April 8th, 2006 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikewrona
    What, you don't believe Bus to be dangerous just like your political mentor. You quote the U.S. Constitution Party Vice-Presidential candidate, radio star, minister, and author more than anyone else. You are one screwed up dude.

Is Bush the Antichrist?
    By Chuck Baldwin
    The Covenant News ~ April 12, 2002

During the eight years of Clinton's presidency, I was repeatedly asked, "Chuck, do you think Bill Clinton is the antichrist?" (Of course, I answered no.) Therefore, it is more than interesting to me that since G.W. Bush became president no one has asked if I thought he was the antichrist. Not one single person! Instead, many people attribute to Bush god-like qualities, which actually makes him a better candidate than Clinton was.

You see, one of the chief characteristics of the coming antichrist is that he appears "as an angel of light." Therefore, an obvious reprobate such as Bill Clinton is immediately disqualified. The antichrist, by very definition, is a master deceiver. He must be someone who appears as good and benevolent. The bite is in his tail not in his tongue. In reality, Bush's angelic persona makes him much more dangerous than bad boy Billy.

For example, while Clinton was in the process of appointing numerous homosexual activists to his administration, copious letters from Christian leaders such as Jerry Falwell, James Dobson, and D. James Kennedy flooded America's Christian community. Appeals for protest and resistance were heard from pulpits throughout the country. A massive media campaign began against Clinton.

Today, however, President Bush is in the process of copying Clinton's numerous appointments of open homosexuals to high positions of government, but there are no letters, no warnings from pulpits, and no media campaigns opposing it. Just the opposite. Bush is being defended, lauded, and glorified for everything he does, no matter how unconstitutional or unscriptural it might be.

When Clinton only talked of legalizing embryonic stem cell research, he was castigated and condemned. Bush actually made the procedure legal, and yet, he was praised and honored. Clinton was denigrated when he tried to convince Israel to give up land for peace. Now, Bush is in the process of actually trying to create an independent Palestinian state for Israel's enemies (with Jerusalem as its capital, no less), yet continues to receive glowing adulation. If Clinton even suggested that America's immigration laws might need to be liberalized, he was denounced in the harshest terms; but Bush can actually grant limited amnesty to thousands of illegal aliens, and there is not the faintest whisper of protest.

Do you recall how Clinton was criticized for the "low lifes" he invited to the White House? Well, Bush recently invited wild man rocker, Ozzie Osbourne, to the White House. Have you heard any notable Christian leader take Bush to task for that?

You remember Ozzie Osbourne, don't you? He is the former front man for the heavy metal band, Black Sabbath. He is famous for stage antics such as biting the heads off birds and bats. His abuse of drugs and alcohol are also well known. Furthermore, Ozzie Osbourne desecrated The Alamo by pissing all over it. In spite of this, George W. Bush is said to be one of Osbourne's biggest fans. As such, Osbourne was recently invited to the White House for dinner. Have you heard any criticism of Bush for this?

Obviously, I do not believe President Bush is the antichrist any more than I believed Bill Clinton was. However, I do believe that Bush possesses more deceptive qualities than Clinton did and, therefore, is more dangerous. I also now understand more clearly how even "the elect" can be deceived. Bush' s acceptance by the overwhelming majority of Christian people proves the country is ready for the antichrist, whoever he is.
    Busted Pauldo. Big time.

Quote Originally Posted by atotaltotalfan2001
    Busted Pauldo. Big time.
    Hey neither according to Chuck Baldwin could be or is the anti-christ. Like the article stated, Bush is just a little more devious. I didn't vote for him either election.

Mikey baby---you are so anti-Christian it is sickning. Something in your life is really screwed up.(Were you molestated by a Priest or something?). You are part of the new secular movement that follows the barking orders of the ACLU.

Fan, you are just one big arshole if there ever was one. You are worse than Mikey which makes you the bottom of the barrell.
    Scott Hall

Mikey baby---you are so anti-Christian it is sickning. Something in your life is really screwed up.(Were you molestated by a Priest or something?). Fan, you are just one big arshole if there ever was one.
    That's about as un-Christian a post as I've ever seen. Stop telling us you're a Christian and start showing us.

Treachery made a monster out of me

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideJohn
    That's about as un-Christian a post as I've ever seen. Stop telling us you're a Christian and start showing us.
    I apologize WestSideJohn to you if I offended you. Mikey on the other hand is a different story.
    Scott Hall

Thank you for apologizing.

I wasn't offended at all. I just want to remind everyone - myself included - that our actions speak louder than our words.

Treachery made a monster out of me

Hey neither according to Chuck Baldwin could be or is the anti-christ. Like the article stated, Bush is just a little more devious. I didn't vote for him either election.

Mikey baby---you are so anti-Christian it is sickning. Something in your life is really screwed up.(Were you molestated by a Priest or something?). You are part of the new secular movement that follows the barking orders of the ACLU.

Fan, you are just one big arshole if there ever was one. You are worse than Mikey which makes you the bottom of the barrell.
    I don't know that you know what a Christian is I wonder if you have any of these qualities. Your posts say, NO!

The Beatitudes of St. Matthew runs as follows:

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Verse 3)
    Blessed are the meek: for they shall posses the land. (Verse 4)
    Blessed are they who mourn: for they shall be comforted. (Verse 5)
    Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill. (Verse 6)
    Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. (Verse 7)
    Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God. (Verse 8)
    Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. (Verse 9)
    Blessed are they that suffer persecution for justice' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Verse 10)

Now here is a lady who has never asked for anything from you other than to act civil. And this is how you respond. What in the world could have happened to you to have filled your heart with so much hatred and bile?

You are one really angry old man.

I think you also owe her an apology.

Now here is a lady who has never asked for anything from you other than to act civil. And this is how you respond. What in the world could have happened to you to have filled your heart with so much hatred and bile?

Hell, I am younger than you! Why don't you apologize for me? Both of you are about as civil as two hemroids at a Preparation H convention.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unarmed%20person.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	690  
    Scott Hall

Thank you Mike.

Let me say this: It is a shame Pauldo returned from Mexico so quickly. But then, the endemic level of poverty over there doesn't make for much fun.

Had he taken a real visit (that means not to the resort towns) he would have discovered:

A large percentage of the people there speak English, to one extent or another. And the country would have welcomed him.

Now, if for some reason he ran out of money and needed a job -- well, we all know that aren't many, not even for citizens.

Had he gotten sick, I'm sure the hospitals over there would have happily taken him in -- had he dared to go.

The public schools would have taken in his children -- if, that is, he could find one at all that he felt was remotely appropriate.

Like I said, he should have stayed longer. He could have learned a lot about life without opportunity.

The trip would have certainly tugged at his Chhristian soul.

Hell, I am younger than you! Why don't you apologize for me? Both of you are about as civil as two hemroids at a Preparation H convention.
    I never said I was young.

Hey Pauldo:

Remember that thread you and I had going back and forth a few days ago?

Well, I intentionally laid low, because I knew you'd eventually dig your own grave, and prove yourself to be an ignorant, hateful man.

Thanks for proving me right!

Case closed, back to the topic at hand.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information