Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sensory Processing Disorder

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedFeminist View Post
    There is definitely links to some cases and vaccines, not all though. Don't get me started on vaccines. Any study that makes vaccines look back gets dismissed because it makes powerful people lose money.

There is no drug for sensory issues, best results come from ot and dietary changes. There is a diet called fein gold that many people swear by, it is basically eliminating "intolerable" foods which cause a child to act out.
    A "drug" is just another poison. Try marijuanna brownies or cookies.

I drink this - www.monavie.com - it works!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
    A "drug" is just another poison. Try marijuanna brownies or cookies.

I drink this - www.monavie.com - it works!
    Funny how easy it is to get a prescription to a dangerous drug like opium very easily but we can't even get one for marijuana. What's worse lortab or marijuana?
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Funny how easy it is to get a prescription to a dangerous drug like opium very easily but we can't even get one for marijuana. What's worse lortab or marijuana?
    loritab
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

Shouldnt have to get a prescription for anything nature grew.

Shouldnt have to get a prescription for anything nature grew.
    I agree to an extent. I think marijuana should be legalized, i am not sure if I think any hard drugs should be. Although i think drugs being illegal makes them more dangerous.

Btw while we are on that topic, you'd be surprised at the strong drugs they give children. I mean sure some cases children need them, like anti seizure medicine and stuff, but giving a 5 year old ativan(sp) because they have anxiety is a bit much. They also give children Prozac for depression, now what i am wondering is if Prozac is for brain chemicals, could it alter the developing mind? I don't know enough about it to comment any further than a question.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

I agree to an extent. I think marijuana should be legalized, i am not sure if I think any hard drugs should be. Although i think drugs being illegal makes them more dangerous.

Btw while we are on that topic, you'd be surprised at the strong drugs they give children. I mean sure some cases children need them, like anti seizure medicine and stuff, but giving a 5 year old ativan(sp) because they have anxiety is a bit much. They also give children Prozac for depression, now what i am wondering is if Prozac is for brain chemicals, could it alter the developing mind? I don't know enough about it to comment any further than a question.
    Of course. Alter, warp, damage, screw up, and f-up! I think those drugs are suppressants. No human instinctively likes to be suppressed. Humans instinctively are curious, creative, and need enlightenment. The military used to use LSD to try and brainwash the troops then stopped when the troops told them to f off and quit.

Watch the movie What the Bleep Do We Know. And there is also a box set called "Consciousness". These will explain a lot about the brain and how things work.

Also watch The Manchurian Candidate http://www.answers.com/topic/the-man...date-2004-film

Of course. Alter, warp, damage, screw up, and f-up! I think those drugs are suppressants. No human instinctively likes to be suppressed. Humans instinctively are curious, creative, and need enlightenment. The military used to use LSD to try and brainwash the troops then stopped when the troops told them to f off and quit.
    [/URL]

I have heard that about the military before.

I think in some cases these drugs are necessary but they over all are over prescribed. They should be a last resort type of thing.

You have a good point sylvan,

Have the studies been done on people who have not had as many of the vaccines as people who have had them all? Bet the result would be interesting.

Also, a change to a healthy diet and lifestyle has been proven to reverse these disorders. Conventional medicine is a hoax for those seeking prevention and long term cures.
    vaccines have statistically proven (very minor though) may cause especially in boys a form of autism and forgive me for the spelling, ausberger. They indicated 1 our of 60 boys. But I tend to dispell that. I stll feel that children should be vaccinated verses not vaccinated. My sister just had a baby boy and she also has a girl who is in elementary school, anyways she now does not want to vaccinate her son due to the possibility that he may get autism. Well I had a heart to heart with her and told her it is in the best interest of her son to have him vaccinated. I believe the time frame is important too. DEmesticafemale your thougts on that?

Diet plays a huge role, especially with children who have behaviorial disorder. Red dyes, sugars and such affect the child as well as adults. I also agree that medicine should be the last resort. We should use all kinds of intervention first.

I heard america uses around 36 vaccines, and the rest of the modern world is around 15-22, or something like that. Seems suspicious to me since all these disorder problems started when the so-called do-gooders increased the vaccines.

Watch "Healing Cancer From The Inside Out". People dont need a preventative health care industry. Its a hoax.

I heard america uses around 36 vaccines, and the rest of the modern world is around 15-22, or something like that. Seems suspicious to me since all these disorder problems started when the so-called do-gooders increased the vaccines.

Watch "Healing Cancer From The Inside Out". People dont need a preventative health care industry. Its a hoax.
    I would be curious to find out what the rate of those diseases in other countries that are not vaccinated against are? Am I making sense?

As far as generalized anxiety, sometimes mild medication is necessary for someone to live a full life. I think that in some cases, but not all, medication is a good thing.
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

I didn't know that...

good point to explore. Perhaps we are over vaccinated. What is everyone's thoughts on the flu situation?

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    vaccines have statistically proven (very minor though) may cause especially in boys a form of autism and forgive me for the spelling, ausberger. They indicated 1 our of 60 boys. But I tend to dispell that. I stll feel that children should be vaccinated verses not vaccinated. My sister just had a baby boy and she also has a girl who is in elementary school, anyways she now does not want to vaccinate her son due to the possibility that he may get autism. Well I had a heart to heart with her and told her it is in the best interest of her son to have him vaccinated. I believe the time frame is important too. DEmesticafemale your thougts on that?

Diet plays a huge role, especially with children who have behaviorial disorder. Red dyes, sugars and such affect the child as well as adults. I also agree that medicine should be the last resort. We should use all kinds of intervention first.

In NY state is nearly impossible to get out of vaccinating your child without a medical reason or medical waiver if you want to send them to school or daycare, etc. However that doesn't mean you have to get your child as many vaccines at once as they tell you too. I have been having my doctor spread them out more.

From what i read there are few different reasons i am weary of vaccines. I don't think it's natural for one thing, to put preservatives in my child's blood stream that i can't pronounce freaks me out. Also the newer vaccines always seem to cause trouble and are recalled. Look at the swine flu vaccine, it's been being recalled all over the place. The first few years of polio vaccine, many people got polio from bad batches.

An argument people who are admit about vaccines is, they don't want there vaccinated children getting sick from unvaccinated children, well if vaccines worked that wouldn't matter, right?

Also an interesting thing to look at is the dtap, that they give babaies a few months old here. In japan they stopped giving the dtap to babies under 2 and they saw a drop in the rates of sids.
    http://naturalbaby.info/DTaP_and_SIDS.html

I think we at least need to look at how many vaccines we are giving to children all at once and when we are giving them.

Quote Originally Posted by CAugust View Post
    I would be curious to find out what the rate of those diseases in other countries that are not vaccinated against are? Am I making sense?

As far as generalized anxiety, sometimes mild medication is necessary for someone to live a full life. I think that in some cases, but not all, medication is a good thing.
    I agree but it's always good to look at other options. Many people really do need these medications to live a full life.

I disagree about preventative health care to some extent. Yea over vaccinated isn't really preventative, however a healthy diet and exercise is the best preventive health care one could have. If medical insurances covered gym memberships and nutrition classes that were mandatory to keep the insurance, the cost would be very low. They don't want that, so that's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    good point to explore. Perhaps we are over vaccinated. What is everyone's thoughts on the flu situation?
    http://news.google.com/news?pz=1&ned...ccine+recalled

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5BM30U20091223

That's all i have to say.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information