Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice "Grand Opening" in West Seneca

plus and minus.

ws residents save two miles driving to the dmv. other south town residents have to drive five more miles then they did when it was in op. very little parking in ws very large lot in Op. OP republicain town ws dem.town is that it
    I dont know what the reasons were but moving the dvm out of the south towns makes no sense and dont claim ws is a south town look at the map its central.
    will some one explain how this is better then spreading out the offices to serve all parts of the county
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

The Cheektowaga office on George Urban and Dick is a lot farther than 2 miles from the West Seneca DMV. The West Seneca office is probably less than 2 miles from the old OP (on the border of WS) office. Gramps, your reasoning is a stretch. Maybe you'd rather go downtown where you have to pay for parking and hope your car is there when you come back.

__________________________________________________ _______________

The count says:

"It's better to look forward than backward."

its four miles away but now every one in the south towns gets to drive to west seneca instead of orchard park, why but the two offices for the suburbs so close together, my point was if you live in west seneca you have only two miles to drive to any dmv while the rest of the south towns now have to drive four more miles then they did befor. my choice for a dmv was warsaw not downtown buffalo. I just hoped the south towns would not be overlooked again
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information