Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I wonder what Alan's opinion is on Hillary.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

I wonder what Alan's opinion is on Hillary.

I don't know if anyone noticed but BuffaloPundit has been making a point of Kathy Weppner's 6 figure household income. Seems that he believes she would be out of touch with the people she would represent if elected. You know what I find odd? He doesn't bring up Mrs. Altman's 6 figure household income. This is another person running for office on the Democratic Party line. Apparently if a democrat makes 6 figures it's fine... any other party it's not.

I bet he is having a cow over this one....

Clinton’s $275,000 fee at UB causes stir

WASHINGTON – A small portion of the student activity fees at the University at Buffalo went to help fund Hillary Rodham Clinton’s $275,000 appearance there last fall, a university spokesman acknowledged Wednesday as the former secretary of state’s six-figure speaking engagements faced continuing nationwide scrutiny.

Clinton’s contract with the University at Buffalo Foundation, which UB released Wednesday, revealed her fee for that Oct. 23 speech at Alumni Arena on the North Campus in Amherst – which was shy of the $300,000 she received from a speech at the University of California, Los Angeles, but better than the $225,000 fee she will take for an upcoming talk at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
    http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...-stir-20140716

Don't forget he is also cheer leading for Elaine Altman in the State Senate race....

She's a public school teacher drawing a six figure Salary + Benefits + Pension. How come she's not out of touch?

Last edited by NY The Vampire State; July 17th, 2014 at 04:54 PM.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I think seethroughny needs to update the site. They need to show the full compensation package not just the take home salary.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I think seethroughny needs to update the site. They need to show the full compensation package not just the take home salary.
    Do you really want to see that?!

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Do you really want to see that?!

Anyone in business who is trying to determine costs knows that there is more to the equation than a persons salary.

Most of your low information voters have absolutely no clue what's going on. They can't think outside the realm of salaries. That person that you pay $15.00/ hr to may cost you more like $45.00/ hr when you factor in Insurance, comp, personal equipment, etc. And if pensions are in the mix, look out.

Only the government could get away with something like this.

And yes it is a good reminder that although http://seethroughny.net/ is a great site, the salaries listed do not include any perks. Just the cash the person takes home before taxes.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You have to see it to have the factual numbers.

Very loose example...

Lets say you have an employee who complains they only make 8 and hour working for a company. They fail to mention they receive a take home car, all the food they can eat while at work, health care and a 1000 a month debit card from Sears. All you hear them stating is $8 an hour. HOW can anyone survive on that... See what I mean?

I don't know if anyone noticed but BuffaloPundit has been making a point of Kathy Weppner's 6 figure household income. Seems that he believes she would be out of touch with the people she would represent if elected. You know what I find odd? He doesn't bring up Mrs. Altman's 6 figure household income. This is another person running for office on the Democratic Party line. Apparently if a democrat makes 6 figures it's fine... any other party it's not.

I bet he is having a cow over this one....

Clinton’s $275,000 fee at UB causes stir

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...-stir-20140716

Please Res, the Clinton Foundation is 501-c3, such charitable people and you question them? Revenue in 2012 of 58 million, with salaries of 18 million, chelsea and Terry McAuliffe are listed at zero for compensation. Isn't that a good charity for Hillary to "donate" her speaking fees to?

You have to see it to have the factual numbers.

Very loose example...

Lets say you have an employee who complains they only make 8 and hour working for a company. They fail to mention they receive a take home car, all the food they can eat while at work, health care and a 1000 a month debit card from Sears. All you hear them stating is $8 an hour. HOW can anyone survive on that... See what I mean?
    Who gets all the food they can eat at work and a $1000 a month at Sears?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Workers at the Strawman factory?

What totally sucks is that the private business sector has to compete for disposable income from people after they have been raped by taxes so that our public sector can have the cost of living raises, benefits and salaries that are so far out of line with the public they serve..

Hint the MEDIAN FAMILY INCOME in the US is 50 thousand and dropping...that's for a family.

Look no further than those municipalites in California that went bankrupt..and ask yourself why crap like that happens. Hell look at the billions that Detroit owes it's pensioners. Government spending is a huge bubble!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    Don't forget he is also cheer leading for Elaine Altman in the State Senate race....

She's a public school teacher drawing a six figure Salary + Benefits + Pension. How come she's not out of touch?

For the record Mrs Altman may make for a good representative. I'm just pointing out why is a 6 figure income bad for one candidate but not the other.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    The employee who is stating only the $8 dollars an hour part. They fail to mention the rest of the compensation.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Workers at the Strawman factory?

Workers at the "loose example" factory.

A much better example would be public school teachers... and don't forget the automatic pay raises and the fact it's a part time job.

For the record Mrs Altman may make for a good representative. I'm just pointing out why is a 6 figure income bad for one candidate but not the other.
    Good one. $999,999 = $100,000 in your mind.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information