Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Browsing online = you are a terrorist

Thumbs up Browsing online = you are a terrorist

Another of the men, lead plaintiff Wiley Gill, was entered onto the database because he was identified as a “Suspicious Male Subject in Possession of Flight Simulator Game,” by the Chico Police Department in 2012. The key fact that made Gill suspicious was that he converted to Islam while a student at a state university. Gill says that he does not own a flight simulator game, and was merely browsing a website about a video game on his computer at home. That’s correct, In America you can be entered into a terrorism database for looking at a video game website in your own home.
    http://www.infowars.com/lawsuit-amer...rain-stations/

So much for "if your not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to hide". Bs.

Here's an interesting question, why is the govt monitoring everyone in real time?
    Oh right, Americans, can not be trusted.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Photographing in public = terrorism

http://www.infowars.com/an-fbi-count...cture-of-this/

So, consider this: a professional photographer taking a photo of a well-known Boston landmark is now considered to be engaged in suspicious terrorist activity?

Introverted college student converts to Islam. No bells there
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

This guy said this happened 10 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    This guy said this happened 10 years ago?
    Not only that, but it is a "knock and talk." Not watch listed just wondering why his RENTAL CAR was at a NATURAL GAS facility. Painted pretty or not.

But then, it is Alex Jones, right?

b.b.

so instead of commenting on the actual problem of unlimited govt snooping on innocent americans. you instead try to minimalize the source of said info regardless of the content.

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    so instead of commenting on the actual problem of unlimited govt snooping on innocent americans. you instead try to minimalize the source of said info regardless of the content.
    Alex Jones is a tin hat lunatic, so, yea I give little credence to him as a source of anything including commenting on the sun rising in the east. Security guards noticed a vehicle with rental plates at a place that can be considered a "soft target" for a terrorist attack. So it was investigated and cleared. Good job guys!

The other one I think HipKat addressed as well as I could.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Alex Jones is a tin hat lunatic, so, yea I give little credence to him as a source of anything including commenting on the sun rising in the east. Security guards noticed a vehicle with rental plates at a place that can be considered a "soft target" for a terrorist attack. So it was investigated and cleared. Good job guys!

The other one I think HipKat addressed as well as I could.

b.b.
    And if that vehicle had, indeed, been involved in a successful terrorist attack, I'm sure we'd hear all about how "da gub'ment" wasn't doing its job ...

For the idioots who don't remember much about the 9/11 attacks, which apparently includes FMD, several federal agencies were given tips/clues about "suspicious" actions by individuals but never followed up because those events seemed "inconsequential" or "unimportant". If those agencies had investigated, 9/11 might never have happened.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Linda, you are so very misguided.

Is that the best you have, or is PRISON PLANET offline right now?

What do you believe should be the response, if any. And why.

b.b.

I live in the real world where there are a lot of evil and/or insane people around looking to harm other people for no apparent reason and not in some sick, paranoid fantasy universe where my elected government is "the enemy" and said evil/insane people are really heroes. It would be great if local, state, and federal governments didn't have to "snoop" but the reality of the times in which we live doesn't make it possible. Consequently, there have to be compromises made between privacy and safety.

I suggest that you tune the antenna on your tin-foil hat to another station.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Is that the best you have, or is PRISON PLANET offline right now?

What do you believe should be the response, if any. And why.

b.b.
    the militarization of americas police forces is worrisome, the constant over stepping and trampling of the Constitution is a serious matter. And while Alex is a bit off the wall, his reporters are actually down to earth, and all thier articles are linked to 'credible' sources for people like you who live in La La land like Linda. They just happen to connect the dots.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    I live in the real world where there are a lot of evil and/or insane people around looking to harm other people for no apparent reason Kinda like how the Bush Admin decided to murder a million Iraqi civilians.and not in some sick, paranoid fantasy universe where my elected government is "the enemy" and said evil/insane people are really heroes. And who are these 'hereos' you speak of? It would be great if local, state, and federal governments didn't have to "snoop" They dont have to snoop. Infact it is illegal for them to snoop. but the reality of the times in which we live doesn't make it possible. We have this thing called the Constitution, Maybe you have read it? Consequently, there have to be compromises made between privacy and safety.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin

I suggest that you tune the antenna on your tin-foil hat to another station.
    Had to get that in there didnt you? saying that I am paranoid, that my concerns regarding the militarization of local Police is some how a confab of my imagination?

How about Dept of Homeland security and their army of 'police officers' known as the Federal Protective Services? Who are they protecting? and from what? Isnt that why we have local PD, Sheriffs, State Police, border patrol, national guard?

Also, lets take a look at another arm of the Govt under DHS...

the TSA. Another rogue govt agency that operates outside the constitution. Funny, I dont recall Airports, bus stations, train stations, football games, parades, ect, being exempt from the US Constitution... Maybe you can point that out to me?

Look at the NDAA... the ability to detain, any american, with out access to a court, counsel, or be charged with any crime, indefinately, for any reason the govt wishes...

The fact that so many like you Linda are complacent and submissive torward the govt is bothersome. There has always been terrorism in the world. And while on terrorism, because thats the excuse the govt uses in order to violate the Constitution on a daily basis, if terrorism was such a grave danger to the US, why isnt the borders secure?

Ya know, people through out history have said these words: It cant happen here

And guess what? It did, and does. Because people, dont want to believe that their govt would turn against them, and use their perceived power, to hurt, and intimidate their people... Just look at the IRS...

and while on that, how many scandals have there been in the last 10 years, and how many went to prison? hardly any.

Hell the General of our Armed forces told Congress that the US Military no longer needs Congressional Approval!

Ill find the video, but I know you wont watch it, because it 'cant be true'

There are WAY more too

Liberal Linda = Owned

Liberal Linda = Owned
    You really are too much.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/hr8791.asp

b.b.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information