Thread: Tony Stewart video

Tony Stewart video

Georgia L Schlager

I didn't watch this because watching a man die isn't my thing, but I have to ask, why did you feel the need to post this video? I admit I;m assuming this goes beyond the news feeds that stop the video before the guy got hit.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

If you actually watch it, there is some doubt it could have been done on purpose.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

I would imagine it wasn't done on purpose. The guy was an idiot for walking out on the track. You're supposed to stay in your car until safety personnel arrive and the racers are under control. THis guy died because he made a huge mistake and let his emotions get the best of him.
    HipKat's Blog

Wow, I read about this, first time seeing it, pretty tragic, the driver (Ward) shouldn't have walked onto the track, actually the middle of the track where who would expect him to be there ? I don't believe anyone would of hit him on purpose, I hope no charges are files, and I'm no Stewart fan, I think he's a jerk, but not a killer... God bless those who loved Ward, an up & coming driver, very sad...
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Anyone stupid enough to road rage into traffic is begging for the result ward received. He sure showed Stewart who was boss...

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Anyone stupid enough to road rage into traffic is begging for the result ward received. He sure showed Stewart who was boss...
    He was a typical angry man...no control over his emotions... It was his car, not his daughter, that got violated. Darwin award winner.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    He was a typical angry man...no control over his emotions... It was his car, not his daughter, that got violated. Darwin award winner.
    ONLY STEWART knows for sure what really happened...a hot head...with a bad history, agressive and angry. Perhaps out of PR...his license to race should be suspended...at least for the balance of the year...maybe even more...thoughts?

Seriously?? Because a guy on a race track walked out in front of his car??
    HipKat's Blog

Joe,
    Ward was responsible for the outcome. He was so angry he literally was dodging speeding cars in order to wade out into the middle of an active racetrack while flipping the bird in order to start a confrontation. He was going to show everyone he wasn't afraid to take on a well known NASCAR guy...He was Mr Big Britches. Was...

I totally agree Fisher...it was a defiant foolish hothead move(Ward) which cost him his life.....but only Stewart knows for sure if he could of totally maneuvered his car and missed Ward...as I said earlier..Stewart is an angry agressive driver with a history of violations to prove it. Perhaps it's time for a timeout so he can ponder his actions.

100% Ward's fault, now they're posting a rule "No leaving a car after an accident unless it's on fire", you stay with the car until help arrives, if he stayed in his car, he'd be here today...
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Thread Information