Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't let them Imus Tom Bauerle

Don't let them Imus Tom Bauerle

The Buffalo left is trying to silence WBEN's Tom Bauerle by urging his advertisers to drop his show.

Libertarians are rather sensitive to free speech issues since libertarians invented the concept of a right to free speech.

This is classic left tactics. The left is an intellectually bankrupt and ignorant crew that seems, in my 30 years experience with them, unable to maintain a coherent dialogue with their opponents. They preach free speech but throughout their history, the left has consistently tried to shut up or shut out their opponents.

The politically correct police destroyed the great Imus show, the only real (non pre-scripted fake-smile bilge water) program on morning TV.

Now, Bauerle is the target.

Tom was integral to sparking the taxpayer’s revolt in 2004-5 that is now a low-grade civil war that is on the verge of winning! Yes, winning.

Now, it is well known that we here at PCD disagree with him on many foreign policy issues. That's fine, but we never thought to silence him. The proper response to free speech is more free speech.

It is absolutely critical to the tax revolt and to free speech in WNY that we support Bauerle and his advertisers in any way you can imagine.

Go to Tom's page frequently and click on the ads. Do some business with them.

I am sending this to the tax revolt database of over 1000 and posting it on Free NY, Speakup, Facebook and Twitter.

Unregistered
    I've been boycotting his advertisers for a while now. I've had nothing but bad experiences with the few I have done business with.

Apparently Bauerle will stand behind any company/product, as long as it means extra money in his pocket.

Aww I don't want his show to be canceled. I disagree with him but his crazy ideals give me something to laugh at, same with rush. They are sooo out there that they are funny.

wouldn't a libertarian support the business' right to pick and choose who advertises for them? Also if a business is getting money because of advertisements on his show, wouldn't it be bad business for them to do this? In the end don't you think a business will choose what's right for them and good for business?
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

"wouldn't a libertarian support the business' right to pick and choose who advertises for them?"

No, we think like liberals do that the F'in governmeent should make that decision for our dumb selves.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ostrowski View Post
    "wouldn't a libertarian support the business' right to pick and choose who advertises for them?"

No, we think like liberals do that the F'in governmeent should make that decision for our dumb selves.
    Sarcasm..

Any who.. at the end of the day business' will choose what's best for their business. Right? Isn't that what the conservative goddess ayn rand and the zeus of cons adam smith tells us? I've read the conservative bible you know.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Mr. ostrowski you better be nice or else I won't listen to tom at all anymore..

Triteness will get you no where.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedFeminist View Post
    Aww I don't want his show to be canceled.
    This could be a blessing in disguise for WBEN.

People, (at least the many I've spoken with,) would much rather hear Ron Dobson in Bauerle's time slot. Not to mention, I'm sure Dobson wouldn't cost WBEN nearly as much as Bauerle.

Someone mentioned that Bauerle's show has been going down hill, recently, so I decided to tune back in and listen to a handful of shows. In a three hour show, he's been averaging only 12 callers per show. In fact, I even noticed that most, if not all, of his "regular callers," (including "Rambo Jim,") don't seem to be calling in anymore.

I don't know what he did, but, in my opinion, he has certainly lost a lot of popularity since I stopped listening.

Well i look at both sides of the equation and you know what i think. I think they are paranoid and like to rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    This could be a blessing in disguise for WBEN.

People, (at least the many I've spoken with,) would much rather hear Ron Dobson in Bauerle's time slot. Not to mention, I'm sure Dobson wouldn't cost WBEN nearly as much as Bauerle.

Someone mentioned that Bauerle's show has been going down hill, recently, so I decided to tune back in and listen to a handful of shows. In a three hour show, he's been averaging only 12 callers per show. In fact, I even noticed that most, if not all, of his "regular callers," (including "Rambo Jim,") don't seem to be calling in anymore.

I don't know what he did, but, in my opinion, he has certainly lost a lot of popularity since I stopped listening.
    Maybe we should all call in with communist worker songs just to give him a heart attack.. lmfao

The Buffalo left is trying to silence WBEN's Tom Bauerle by urging his advertisers to drop his show.

Libertarians are rather sensitive to free speech issues since libertarians invented the concept of a right to free speech.

This is classic left tactics. The left is an intellectually bankrupt and ignorant crew that seems, in my 30 years experience with them, unable to maintain a coherent dialogue with their opponents. They preach free speech but throughout their history, the left has consistently tried to shut up or shut out their opponents.

The politically correct police destroyed the great Imus show, the only real (non pre-scripted fake-smile bilge water) program on morning TV.

Now, Bauerle is the target.

Tom was integral to sparking the taxpayer’s revolt in 2004-5 that is now a low-grade civil war that is on the verge of winning! Yes, winning.

Now, it is well known that we here at PCD disagree with him on many foreign policy issues. That's fine, but we never thought to silence him. The proper response to free speech is more free speech.

It is absolutely critical to the tax revolt and to free speech in WNY that we support Bauerle and his advertisers in any way you can imagine.

Go to Tom's page frequently and click on the ads. Do some business with them.

I am sending this to the tax revolt database of over 1000 and posting it on Free NY, Speakup, Facebook and Twitter.
    Jim trow me some names of the clowns who want Tom off the air.I am quit good at Fn with people.Give me the names and I will put on the speed.

So, it's OK for you to organize a boycott against businesses because of whom they donate money to.....but it's not OK for someone to organize a boycott of businesses who advertise with someone whom they disagree with? Suddenly it becomes a "Freedom of Speech"" thing? Interesting.

Jim, I would call you a hypocrite, but I hate stating the obvious.

Personally, I think both boycotts are silly, and ineffective.

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    So, it's OK for you to organize a boycott against businesses because of whom they donate money to.....but it's not OK for someone to organize a boycott of businesses who advertise with someone whom they disagree with? Suddenly it becomes a "Freedom of Speech"" thing? Interesting.

He;s going against the libertarian principals.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post

Rising, you just make too much sense. These hateful folks don't like that!

Quote Originally Posted by SundayNiagara View Post
    Rising, you just make too much sense. These hateful folks don't like that!
    Hatefull Me? F em all let God sort em out.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information