Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The SPANKING debate

Quote Originally Posted by Bannister View Post
    I will spank in the stall of a public bathroom. That's only been necessary once or twice.

Wow, if Surf's in the stall next to you that would totally ruin the mood!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Enough View Post
    Wow, if Surf's in the stall next to you that would totally ruin the mood!
    You're right.

I "spank" alone, cuz I'm bad to the "bone."

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    You're right.

I "spank" alone, cuz I'm bad to the "bone."
    Don't understand how grown men, most with girlfriends and/or wives PAY dominatrixes to spank them. Just don't get it.

Also don't understand where the expression, "spanking the monkey" came from because that's cruelty to animals. Guess it sounds better than "spanking the Gorilla" or "spanking the dog" or "spanking the lizard" except that one "drains the lizard," anothe expression which makes no sense whatsoever but spanking children as corporal punishment has not been proven to turn out good kids.

Why would your wife want you to spank her in Wegman's produce aisle, Surfing?
    W-What if some kid saw and asked his or her mom,
    "Mommy? Why is that man hurting that lady? Did she say a bad word?"

"Think of the children!!!"

Remember 'The Little Rascals?'
    When Buckwheat would call Spanky by his name, he'd say BANKY instead.

...What the hell was I talking about?
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfounded View Post
    Don't understand how grown men, most with girlfriends and/or wives PAY dominatrixes to spank them. Just don't get it.

Also don't understand where the expression, "spanking the monkey" came from because that's cruelty to animals. Guess it sounds better than "spanking the Gorilla" or "spanking the dog" or "spanking the lizard" except that one "drains the lizard," anothe expression which makes no sense whatsoever but spanking children as corporal punishment has not been proven to turn out good kids.

Why would your wife want you to spank her in Wegman's produce aisle, Surfing?
    W-What if some kid saw and asked his or her mom,
    "Mommy? Why is that man hurting that lady? Did she say a bad word?"

"Think of the children!!!"

Remember 'The Little Rascals?'
    When Buckwheat would call Spanky by his name, he'd say BANKY instead.

...What the hell was I talking about?
    You lost me at leaking the lizard
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Some of these kids I see in the stores should be knocked in to middle of next week. Belive me when my dad said I will give you somthing to cry about he ment it in Public or private. And belive me god have mercy on any body that stuck there nose in. See If some one called the cops on me I would hunt them down like a dog and it would be ass kicking time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466 View Post
    Some of these kids I see in the stores should be knocked in to middle of next week. Belive me when my dad said I will give you somthing to cry about he ment it in Public or private. And belive me god have mercy on any body that stuck there nose in. See If some one called the cops on me I would hunt them down like a dog and it would be ass kicking time.
    Well we know never to mess with you.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedFeminist View Post
    I'm not talking about beating your kids. But i don't see anything wrong with an old fashion spanking, depending on the kid. (a spanking doesn't work with my son, only t.o.s work, but my daughter it works.

How do you feel about spanking in public?
    What is t.o.s?
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by mesue View Post
    What is t.o.s?
    Time Out Session?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    Time Out Session?
    ah! Thanks!
    It just got a little brighter in here
    I've used both. My son says I have the Meatloaf family - 2 out of 3 ain't bad. The youngest had both and neither worked so well for that one. By today's standard this one isn't so bad, I suppose, but this one is definitely not like the other 2. This one got the rebellious and stubborn parts of both hubby and I. We were both pretty bad back in the day.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Well we know never to mess with you.
    You Got that right lady. Nobody sticks there nose in my personal business without itmgetting broken either now or a later date. Kind of like some one telling me I need a building permit. Permit this clyde.

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466 View Post
    You Got that right lady. Nobody sticks there nose in my personal business without itmgetting broken either now or a later date. Kind of like some one telling me I need a building permit. Permit this clyde.
    I kind of agree with you. Unless the kid looks neglected and the parent is beating them really bad, nobody should say anything to the person.

Unregistered
    I kind of agree with you. Unless the kid looks neglected and the parent is beating them really bad, nobody should say anything to the person.
    I've been known to encourage parents to spank their "brats" in public places.

You can tell they want to but they usually hold back when they see witnesses. I usually approach them and say something on the lines of, "go ahead and do it, I would if I were you."

There is a HUGE difference between beating your child, and spanking your Child, something every CPS agent needs to have pounded into their thick skulls.

I was spanked as a child, MANY MANY times... you could only push the old man so far, and when he snapped, your life = OVER lol

I dont think I turned out that bad, and it made me respect my elders.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    There is a HUGE difference between beating your child, and spanking your Child, something every CPS agent needs to have pounded into their thick skulls.

I was spanked as a child, MANY MANY times... you could only push the old man so far, and when he snapped, your life = OVER lol

I dont think I turned out that bad, and it made me respect my elders.
    cps is a joke, they only go after parents not doing anything wrong and leave the bad parents alone to be abusive and neglectful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information