Thread: Not even close to Democracy Lee!

Thumbs down Not even close to Democracy Lee!

This from one of the more highly educated - well informed - outspoken Lancaster Residents !?

Mr.Lee Chowaniec wrote this about the upcoming primary for highway super:

1) The people have choice :
    Right according to who - you mean the Lancaster Democratic Committee has and will choose. What people Lee, Demo Committee & Families / Parks Demo Loyal & Families/ Highway Demo Loyal & families/ Town Hall Demo Loyal & families / Patronage family members and on and on.

2) The people who believe in Reese can re-elect him. Those that believe he is guilty of whatever or has not done his job can vote for his opponent:
    Please, there is no "Opponent" - there is no "Race" - there is a orchestrated dog and pony show for the mainstream media to see. Theres a show where the marionettes will all be marched on stage to entertain the uninformed public. All we need is clowns at the polling places. Maybe Mr.Giza can wear a red nose?!?

3) It is even good for Amatura in that if Reese did not run it would always be questioned whether Amatura could have beaten Reese - who is more deserving.
    OH MY GOD - Mr.Amatura is not even a contender. He is part of the Dog and Pony show - merely the second act - and even then only following the marionettes.

You of all people - you who has seen the true inside of Lancaster's Demo Patronage Employment System.

The Demo Committee and Mr.Amatura are trying to white wash a barn with a tooth brush - and your all but helping them do it.

Only the truly uninformed - patronage fed - Committee Loyal and the blind mainstream media readers will see this primary as anything but a successful assassination of a good honest person.

As to a "Race" or "Contest" - Its like if someone asked you to play Russian Roulette - then they load a bullet into the chamber of a semi auto and say "Here you go first" - Thats the only way Mr.Amatura could have beat Mr.Reese!
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    This from one of the more highly educated - well informed - outspoken Lancaster Residents !?

Mr.Lee Chowaniec wrote this about the upcoming primary for highway super:

1) The people have choice :
    Right according to who - you mean the Lancaster Democratic Committee has and will choose. What people Lee, Demo Committee & Families / Parks Demo Loyal & Families/ Highway Demo Loyal & families/ Town Hall Demo Loyal & families / Patronage family members and on and on.

2) The people who believe in Reese can re-elect him. Those that believe he is guilty of whatever or has not done his job can vote for his opponent:
    Please, there is no "Opponent" - there is no "Race" - there is a orchestrated dog and pony show for the mainstream media to see. Theres a show where the marionettes will all be marched on stage to entertain the uninformed public. All we need is clowns at the polling places. Maybe Mr.Giza can wear a red nose?!?

3) It is even good for Amatura in that if Reese did not run it would always be questioned whether Amatura could have beaten Reese - who is more deserving.
    OH MY GOD - Mr.Amatura is not even a contender. He is part of the Dog and Pony show - merely the second act - and even then only following the marionettes.

You of all people - you who has seen the true inside of Lancaster's Demo Patronage Employment System.

The Demo Committee and Mr.Amatura are trying to white wash a barn with a tooth brush - and your all but helping them do it.

Only the truly uninformed - patronage fed - Committee Loyal and the blind mainstream media readers will see this primary as anything but a successful assassination of a good honest person.

As to a "Race" or "Contest" - Its like if someone asked you to play Russian Roulette - then they load a bullet into the chamber of a semi auto and say "Here you go first" - Thats the only way Mr.Amatura could have beat Mr.Reese!
    Unfortuantely 4248 you read conspiracy into everything. Unfortunately, that is true most of the time, but not here.

Reese decided to run, that's a good thing! The residents have choice, that's a good thing. As far as the demo party and the unscrupulous tactics, that's an unfortunate situation that no one can do anything about.

If the residents can't see through through the crap that the Dems have perpetrated against Reese, that's unfortunate. If the residents can't see through the crap campaign litterature that the two Dem Councilmembers handed out during their recent petition drive, that's unfortunate too; especially considering they have yet to grow a set and think independently.

Reese has the balls to take a stand and run knowing full well that innuendo and slander that will be coming his way. He is challenging the political system.
    What you wrote is political claptrap. That's politics and you should know better, especially since you were sold down the river by former Republican bozos that are now Democrat stooges.

As a blank it is my belief that anyone should have the opportunity to run. Party affiliation has no bearing on who I believe is best suited to win. As they say, "The people deserve the government they vote for." So far, I know about the incumbents, but next to nothing about the challengers. Hopefully, that will change in the near future.

Lastly, I said it was a good thing Reese is running. Don't read anything else into that.

I think I understand - maybe!

The term "conspiracy theory" may be a neutral descriptor for any conspiracy claim. To conspire means "to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or to use such means to accomplish a lawful end."
    [U]================================================== ==============
    Yes, every person regardless of party affiliation should be able to participate. Why that came up I don't know? ! ?

But, to say Lancaster voters have choice is such a narrow view of the reality here. Its a "Demo" primary!

This is a dog and pony show - the puppet masters will march out the marionettes and their families.

To pretend this is any kind of a "Primary Contest" is a very very long stretch of ones imagination.

Like I have said before - its like playing Russian roulette , only this time the backers of Mr.Amatura are putting one bullet in the chamber of a semi auto and telling Reese to go first.

How many people vote in a typical primary? Look at past numbers - if there isn't a State or Fed issue on the ballot people stay home. The only voters that will turn out are the Committee Loyal and the patronage fed Appointees. If 2 or 3 percent turn out Town-wide - that would be big!

Add up the numbers of Parks workers(Their Boss is Demo Committee Chairman T.McCracken - who endorsed Mr.Amatura) + Highway Workers loyal to and hired through the Lan Demo Employment Agency + Town Officials and Appointees = Mr.Reese is under the "Under Dog" in this show.

This isn't Democracy in action - its entitled inbreds who have capture the name of Democrats. They aren't Democrats - they are the new breed of Tammany Hall thugs.

Mr.Amatura is no more a "contender" then any other past unopposed party clone. This is "Politics" only in name - I don't believe these people are representative of Democrats - its a sham.

The only things missing primary day will be elephants and clowns at the polling places - Maybe Lancaster's Elected Officials can wear red rubber noses. Mr.McCracken can be ringmaster herding his workers into the ring(voting booth)? ! ?

Unless those Democrats that profess to be fed up with the Committees antics and those who believe Mr.Giza needs to go show up - then and only then will Mr.Reese have a chance. Talk is cheap.

PS - about ten percent of voters in Lancaster vote - it takes 51% of 10% to win= Apathy!
    Last edited by 4248; July 28th, 2009 at 11:19 PM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Thread Information