Thread: The "SHI*" has finally hit the fan!

Angry The "SHI*" has finally hit the fan!

Sssssooooo.......the privileged " Family and Friends Club" of Lackawanna has finally caused
    The Budget to hit rock bottom!

"THEY" labeled me crazy when I tried to fight this force for U so it would not come to this......
    Bang!
    Like the Titantic, boy oh boy, we have been hit hard..'and sinking quickly!

Not enough life boats EXCEPT for the MAYORS new garbage fee of $255.00/yr per unit!!!!

More out of pocket "fees" from the innocent Joe and Jane Public! Really!!??!
    It must B stopped folks, or just move to Hamburg where noone will make fun of U because of
    Where U live!

Like the song,...............
    How do u like me now!!! Lol

Not laughing at all....serious shi* going down real soon too!

Garbage Fee? $255 per unit? That's a tax. We pay taxes for our garbage to get picked up, and now he wants to charge an additional tax, I mean fee? Are taxes going down to offset the increase in garbage pickup?

No to the new user fee

Quote Originally Posted by LAsurvivor View Post
    Garbage Fee? $255 per unit? That's a tax. We pay taxes for our garbage to get picked up, and now he wants to charge an additional tax, I mean fee? Are taxes going down to offset the increase in garbage pickup?
    Have you ever had a tax go down because of a new user fee?
    I hope the council will not support the Mayor's foolish idea. If need be, just increase taxes to the legal, tax cap limit.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

I truly believe that our local politicians, will study the new garbage fee and in their wisdom will pass it but not at the $225 proposed amount. They will come up with a lower amount (what they originally needed) and pat themselves on the back on how they are protecting the taxpayers of Lackawanna.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    $225 is a deal.... I think I pay over $300 bucks in cheektowaga. I'm curious what political party runs your area?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    $225 is a deal.... I think I pay over $300 bucks in cheektowaga. I'm curious what political party runs your area?
    The party in control for many years has been the Democratic Party.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    That is the same party that has control Cheektowaga and look what it got us. The highest property taxes in the area, population loss, horrible traffic and loads of vacant buildings. According to a report on a local tv station we lost another 500 people from our community.

Go to Erie.gov and look at the annual reports for property taxes. It takes some looking but the garbage fees range from 130 to 180 for most municipalities!

Anyone ever do a study as to why a city of 17000 people needs all these patronage jobs? Why were contracts signed last year not negotiated for current money situation?The legacy cost in itself will kill the city and bankrupt it...

The "patronage jobs" have been a way of life in Lackawanna as long as I can remember. The city, while not legally bankrupt has been on the as close as you can get to bankruptcy. Since Bethlehem Steel Closed, if it wasn't for County, State and Federal handouts Lackawanna would of filed for bankruptcy a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    I truly believe that our local politicians, will study the new garbage fee and in their wisdom will pass it but not at the $225 proposed amount. They will come up with a lower amount (what they originally needed) and pat themselves on the back on how they are protecting the taxpayers of Lackawanna.
    An Article in the Buffalo News (6-17-14) states:
    "Compromise reached on cost of garbage fee." Our lawmakers settled on $155 garbage fee for individual homeowners. The fee must be approved every year, this means that the garbage fee can be raised every year.

I would rather see no garbage fee at all, just increase my taxes by $155 so I can include the increase in my taxes on my income tax return.

Your taxes are going up, probably about that much on a 100,000 assessment. AND you get a garbage fee!

there is a way to rein in the outrageous taxes.

however my fellow americans have been neutered.

stop paying said taxes. thing is, this will result in threats of violence from the govt. when that doesnt work, you will be assissinated. see ruby ridge.

welcome to america, the police state. anyone who disagrees is a retard.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Thread Information