Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

What a show rev. tom had today everyone loves Tommy So 60% of his contacts on his phone are cops how about the two Amherst cops looking for the secret agent in your yard.. rev tom my boots weren't tall enough for the poop you were saying today. How many teachers do you have for contacts. Your telling you fans on the air you and the mouth hate unions, CSEA, public service employees, (cops) the nys pension system, employee bennies, health care bennies for teachers, cops,(boob jobs):chuncky.. NYS teachers union, PBA, god the list goes on and on. Remember all those NYS pension show you and the mouth had week after week, bad mouthing teachers week after week..I know a lot of cops and retired ones they don't like you because of you dumb talk. Teachers know lots from the burbs.....hummm have some right in my family that are teachers they think you and the mouth are idiots and CB Carl..

you are doing a good job with bashing the politicians..... on the gun issue ..
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    What a show rev. tom had today everyone loves Tommy So 60% of his contacts on his phone are cops how about the two Amherst cops looking for the secret agent in your yard.. rev tom my boots weren't tall enough for the poop you were saying today. How many teachers do you have for contacts. Your telling you fans on the air you and the mouth hate unions, CSEA, public service employees, (cops) the nys pension system, employee bennies, health care bennies for teachers, cops,(boob jobs):chuncky.. NYS teachers union, PBA, god the list goes on and on. Remember all those NYS pension show you and the mouth had week after week, bad mouthing teachers week after week..I know a lot of cops and retired ones they don't like you because of you dumb talk. Teachers know lots from the burbs.....hummm have some right in my family that are teachers they think you and the mouth are idiots and CB Carl..

you are doing a good job with bashing the politicians..... on the gun issue ..
    I don't listen to much to Beach or Baurle, but listened for awhile yesterday because I like when he hits on the gun issue. But yesterday he just loved himself, and talked about how many friends he has. Have two teachers in our family from the Amherst School Dist. lots of them can't stand neither one of them.

Love when the REV Tom preaches.. MY BLACK !! "Brothers and Sisters" Go to Walmart in the truway plaza on a fri or sat and preach see how my friends you make

Ok Big fire in the city today on howard st. rev tom was all over it... tommmy sucking up to the BF why? they are all in a UNION like teachers and cops in the city. They get a pension, HC maybe boob jobs not sure,, great bennies.
    Firemen do great work like the vol. in the burbs. HUMMMM. One day you and the mouth are bashing the hell out of unions and public sector employees ( teachers) then you act like they all are the greatest.. your bashing one city union BTF and employees but all the other unions and employees in the city you kiss there butt.., such a tool.. how about the lectures on Greece.

Four straight days of talk about Ebolia Is there anything else to talk about? you 2 goofballs are killing the subject.

Bauerle's Halloween show is entitled, "Ghosts of Cuomo Tree Operatives Who Wear Trackless Snowshoes, and Are Involved in Sexless Marriages Due to Ebola."

Thanks REV Tom - Many - Many Buffalo Fire Fighters and Volunteers have great respect for what you do.

You rush into the most difficult issues when the Party Players run away.

Mr.B actually has the baggles to put his own personal comfort on the line if he believes the issue is valid - Thank You Sir.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

When Tom or Sandy go on and on about one main subject like this Ebola I turn them off. today I am listing to Tom because of the Ghost show, otherwise I would have turn him off.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Thanks REV Tom - Many - Many Buffalo Fire Fighters and Volunteers have great respect for what you do.

You rush into the most difficult issues when the Party Players run away.

Mr.B actually has the baggles to put his own personal comfort on the line if he believes the issue is valid - Thank You Sir.
    Both are idiots!! I know a lot of teachers, cops, and BFF that don't like them.. The problem they have, they may like the jobs some of these people do but they dislike the organizations they belong to. They talk a good talk but when they are out in public why don't they ask a cop or fireman, teacher city worker, state cop I don't like your union or your pension. How valid is it when someone is trying to make a living and keep their families above water in a very hard area to live. Because these two don't like it.

There's many non public service union people and a few honest ones that agree the Unions have gone way over board.

Many Unions have become PAC Fund Administrators - they are constantly selling out the next gen workers for todays bonuses. Like the new guy works ten years to earn a five year vacation entitlement. Like senior workers get preferred over time opportunities - sick time systems that give one tier employee more than another.

Many Union Admins are more concerned with feathering their own Political Power than standing for workers needs. Its become a pay to play Party Game.

That's why many/most people respect the job Policeman, Firemen and other employees do - but disrespect their Party Playing Union Leaders. Most if not all are the new Politicians - not labor leaders.

Workers wont admit this because they then find advancement is stunted - their shunned by fellow workers and left wide open to job repercussions because the Union will let them swing.

This is especially true in Police and Fire Depts. where rank and file become ranking members/management - then you have people who jump back and forth between Union and Management. Then throw in Political cat fighting.

Wow - its ridiculous

So its easy to see where the radio guys respect the worker but not the system -
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

OMG .. Rev Tom why in the hell would people or myself print out Cry Baby Carls list on who to vote for today. I would rather see CB Carls list on how to apply for tax breaks and how he works the system to get them approved so he can make more money off the tax payers.... How about that charter school thing he is trying to do for his buildings have a show on that..

Your ranting on history class today tommmy people don't care about the Vikings in 1610..

Rev Tom!!! the gov won EC!! OMG I cant believe that, after all the talk month after month you and the mouth have been harping on, this guy, (and the air waves are a very powerful tool) and Andrew Cuomo wins erie county!!! I guess CB carls election paper on who to vote for didn't work to good for you guys.. You, the mouth, CB carl, tug boat mike, Rambo dave, and russ machine gun Thompson, couldn't pull off Andy's defeat in your own county... shame on you all!!! Get ready for safe act 2...

Quote Originally Posted by Riven37 View Post
    When Tom or Sandy go on and on about one main subject like this Ebola I turn them off. today I am listing to Tom because of the Ghost show, otherwise I would have turn him off.
    They will get on a national subject and it will last for days! What about issues around this area?

AGAIN!! Another week off for the mouth!!! Rambo.... bang bang bang.. dave filling in all week, this guy has more time off than a union employee or a teacher No wonder advertising is so expensive have to pay for this guys time off..

not a bad show this morning for Rambo bang,bang,bang. dave.. hit on a few things in the area, something the other two goofballs avoid most of the time. talk was the new stripper bar going in the city but not near harbor center. If you listened very close Rambo mentioned there is a certain tax break bubble in the city for businessss. CB carl knows the location of that. When you have this the taxpayer has to pay for the breaks.. also mentioned who gives the taxpayer a break when CG carl and the rest get these special breaks..
    Wow Rambo sure broke the rules for mentioning something like this on the air...

Rambo Dave hit again on few things the other two avoid (4 days of talking about ebola ) ... gas prices in the area, why so high and what and who is behind it. not a long segment on it but you had to listen very close.. im sure Rambo Dave don't want to rock anything that is political going on with gas in this area... but give him a little credit on it.

Headed out to Big Indian for some gas $2.73 a gal while in the area.. then stopping at timmmmies right out that way for my sabre donut..

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information