Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

The mouth has another show on the Buffalo Schools but he explains this morning why . I guess he believes this area will fall apart and people will go into depression if the bills would leave, as for the school system when people move into the city they want a good school system in place.. What happened the last ten years with the people moving into the city? So you want a good school system but fail on talking about the buffalo police and what is happening in the city. I would rather have a good police dept. than worry about the bills or playing games on the school board..

frankee you don't have to read this but it seems you keep coming back for more..
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

not good enough to talk about oops forgot a bills day..

Pridgen Calls for Reinstatement of Police Oversight Committee

http://www.wgrz.com/story/news/local...ittee/9472077/

so tommy said today that he is sick of hearing about the bills, and the stadium ... until someone buys the team and the new owners talk about what kind of stadium they want. good point rev tom. also how much it will cost you the taxpr as the billion air owner will suck the money out of this area for the stadium.. another good point rev tom..
    but tell your buddy in the morning how you feel about bill shows because the mouth carries on about the bills and buffalo school system. as soon as a possible bills owner is mentioned the media goes wild... did you ever watch ch 2 news and the two anchors report on the bills or a new area for the stadium or the sabers and harbor front!!.. demeler (queen of news) just about flies off her chair her arms start flapping and the those eyes start blinking she is ready for take off... give it up until a owner is found and buys the team

WOW.. the mouth rips into the buffalo teachers and all teachers second time in a week then the Rev Tom jumped in on it today on his show. Boy teachers must love these two goofballs... ahhh the eyes of crybaby carl, could he behind this....

Both are idiots!! Maybe both of them should of became teachers then they would stop crying. I listened to Beach yesterday such an ass.
    2010 Pistol Championship
    Army Staff Sgt. Robert Park II 3515-182x

wow tug boat mike TOOT TOOT in for the rev tom another day off for tommy last week he had one too..rev. and the mouth complain about teachers bennies and time off.. so tug boat hit on the bills what else bills or the buffalo school board .. So the rogers family is worth about 5 billion$, but no one knows if he will bid on the bills.. if he does watch out die-hards

OMG. the mouth crying this morning about browns out package. No difference from the last buffalo super that left before her, board passes by a 7-2 vote not surprising. The Buffalo School Board will pay Superintendent Pamela C. Brown more for her resignation than if the governing body had simply fired her.

Her separation agreement exceeds $238,000 and includes glowing letters of recommendation for future jobs that Brown apparently drafted herself.

Her resignation, effective immediately.

The board voted, 7-2, Monday to approve a separation agreement that will pay Brown a year’s salary, plus a $10,000 bonus and a $2,000 consulting fee for taking phone calls from the district. She will also receive $9,167 for her unused vacation time, as required by state law.
    inally, Brown successfully negotiated a $10,000 bonus that her contract stated she should receive for her positive 2012-13 year-end evaluation. Karl Kristoff, the district’s special counsel, said that money had not been previously released for technical reasons.

Incoming board President James Sampson said he thought the agreement terms weren’t worth further debate.

“It would have dragged on,” he said, “and we couldn’t have spent our time focusing on what was going on in the schools and the transition. I thought it was in the best interests of the schools to approve this and move forward.”

CB Carl said he’s most upset that Brown’s resignation agreement includes five letters of recommendation, signed by President Barbara Seals Nevergold, which speak glowingly of Brown’s “character, skills and accomplishments.”

When he questioned the letters, he said he was told directly that the letters were drafted by Brown and her lawyer. So the mouth and CB carl take it on the chin with this one..

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman View Post
    Both are idiots!! Maybe both of them should of became teachers then they would stop crying. I listened to Beach yesterday such an ass.
    In all of media in his area never heard so much hate and anger over people that work for the public sector than these two guys its not only teachers. Been listening to Beach on and off last week sounds like his problem is
    jealousy, I guess he picked the wrong profession.

PD tim winger fills in for the rev tom... wow another day off for the rev tom... no wonder advertising fees keep going up.. so tim fills in like listening to him he gets to the point right away no taking about himself for 35 min like the mouth and the rev do everyday.. no history lesson from tommmy.. today..
    the best part was the call in part from 6-7. people calling in complaining about these two talking about the same old BS.. buffalo schools, the bills, teachers, unions.. both of these goodballs have their own personal agendas and use it on the air.. so tim if your the boss why aren't you stepping in? You have to be aware of these shows or ar you anti teacher and public sector worker too.

if you like the city move into the city your from OP, tommy Amherst, and the mouth lives not in erie county..

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What do you want them to talk about?

I don't think their shows are anti anything. They are just pointing out what it is and they do seem rather accurate on some of it. I'm not saying all of it but quite a bit. I think the Buffalo Schools have issues and the BPS school unions tend to stand in the way of progress. There is nothing wrong with Unions until they are basically monopolies in various geographical areas.

Tomorrow while at work I'll make a point of listening and see how they are.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I don't think their shows are anti anything.
    LOL!

No, seriously: LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    What do you want them to talk about?

I don't think their shows are anti anything. They are just pointing out what it is and they do seem rather accurate on some of it. I'm not saying all of it but quite a bit. I think the Buffalo Schools have issues and the BPS school unions tend to stand in the way of progress. There is nothing wrong with Unions until they are basically monopolies in various geographical areas.

Tomorrow while at work I'll make a point of listening and see how they are.
    One would think there are many, many problems in the city other than the Buffalo schools.. I really don't think the teachers or the union are the big part of the problem. How many years has this been going? I would have to blame the people that are running the system and that would be the school board.

Is everybody on WBEN getting an extra paychex from crazy Carl? If or when I tune in, i generally hear his name mentioned multiple times on any given "personality" show.
    GO GREEN ... plant a garden!

Quote Originally Posted by blockclubof1 View Post
    Is everybody on WBEN getting an extra paychex from crazy Carl? If or when I tune in, i generally hear his name mentioned multiple times on any given "personality" show.
    Haha, CB Carl is the leader of the pack.....both the mouth and the rev tom love cry baby carl ... and their boss lets them get away with it tim wingit.. they hate the buffalo school system,
    teachers, and unions .. but now it looks like CBC has his work cut out for him as the board is still split...

OMG another buffalo school board show this morning by the mouth.. The steam was coming out of the mouth this morning he don't like the race part that is being played on the school board.. The board is divided black and white and he feels there are race problems and things wont get done....

Didn't hear him mention anything about cry baby carl seeking more clout... I wonder why..... hummmm
    “You’re going to see a number of very poignant moves,” Paladino said. “Whatever we have to do. We’re not going to talk about nonsense anymore. I think you are if you don't have control of the board and you just seen it.

this is good..Despite his characteristic tough talk, Paladino’s influence driving policy has so far been limited. He has put dozens of resolutions before the board, most of which failed to get a second board member’s support to even bring to the table. mouth never mentioned this today....

this is what its all about with CB carl,,,,,and who the hell will pay for this guy? Most interesting, however, is a proposal to enlist the services of Neil H. Abramson, of Manhattan,$$$ who specializes in labor law and contract negotiations. I was right all a long its about the teachers .. the mouth hates them , rev tom hates them CB carl and company... hate them..
    Both Paladino and (Quinn he could even run a hockey team and right a players contract yet alone try to bust a union) have vowed to get involved with contract talks, and some speculate that the new board majority is using a plan to create more charter schools as leverage to get concessions from the union. never happen union will run these goofs right out of town.. just like the erie county blue collar union keep voting it down until the politicians are voted out of office.. So I would have to say with a divided board and a black white issue it will never get done..

I wonder why the mouth never mentions schools and teachers pay and unions in the burbs Why the city? rev tom and the mouth don't live in the city Aree they Cry Baby Carls Puppets ?
    Last edited by cheekman; July 10th, 2014 at 08:00 PM.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information