Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: Wben

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'd like to hear an interview with Jeremy Zellner from the Erie County Democratic Party on WBEN.

Topics could touch on why did you support an elderly man that showed signs of elderly age mental issue during the debates? Will you continue to support the DNC's choice of candidates and agenda from this point forward. Why did you support Biden when everyone knew the corruption that was taken place in the Biden family? Did you really think the Biden family's laptop was Russian disinformation? Another important question would be... Why do you and your group actively support a party that is clearly leaving our southern border open?

So goofy job filling in for tommmy the tool yesterday I tried to listen for a little but just couldn't handle him off he went. So Tommmy takes off yesterday but will be working today with the storm and gooofy joe licking chops hoping to get called into work during the storm OT $$$$ Joe are you Jewish?

Tuned into some of Rambo Dave yesterday I don't listen to it often because he does know when to stop rambling and take calls. Yesterday's highlights he had two good mentors Tommy the tool and the mouth sandy beach. Both are anti-union, anti-teacher, and dislike public servants. The mouth was the biggest crybaby if he didn't get his way. I really don't know how the mouth got into the area's radio Hall of fame. Tommy, he will never get in because he has pissed off so many people over the years. So, Rambo if you want to be a hall of fame don't follow in these two footsteps. Rambo if you talk to the mouth asking him about Susan rose story. lol
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Wow everyone sucking up the OT... Goofy Joe dreaming about OT. Joe you want to make money you have to move on wben is a part-time job for you not getting rich at that place. The mouth and Tommy the tool sucked all the money up. You need to go to a place that has mandatory OT like me you go home for eight hours then back for another round of ot. That's how you make money, not in a place you are at that's just a hobby for you. Go work for the state DOT driving their hiring I know guys right now that won't be home for days. Don't be like Tommy the tool or the mouth sit behind the mic and piss people off.

Just think Tommy the tool will be having his throwback show on the blizzard of 22 for the next 30 years. Like how he had the 77 storm for 30 years finally he had to stop with that. Most of these people are dead. Hopefully, Tommmy will be long gone from the airwaves to do a show on this storm.. for 30 years, but then again there is goofy

Tommmy are nurses in a union? I thought so. Are u not anti-union? hmm that's a tuff one for you. Such a tool you are. like teachers right? like public sector workers, you know the guys plowing the snow. oh, how I wish the month was still on the air.

Is this the self-flagellation thread?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Is this the self-flagellation thread?
    Tommy is that you? you tool.

Tommy the tool and Rambo dave come out swing for mayor ekel camp on snow removal in the city. The czar took a beating on that issue. My opinion like I said before the city could never handle snow removal for 60 years. Number one they do not have the manpower or the equipment. Mayor ekel is clueless with his GPS BS and snow. If u live in the city and you get snow it's going to take a while. So the czar is all peeped off because the city can't clean his street for days and he can't get out. He lives there and he knows the problem in the city. Just like when the thugs loot the stores. Do you think these people are dumb they know the streets cannot get plowed and the pooelice can't make it. So let's go Christmas shopping and loot the stores. So now these businesses move into these areas so the people can have stores. well, guess what they're not going to reopen them because you people can't behave, but let everyone kiss their butts especially all media outlets and guys like Tommy the tool.

I had to laugh at tommmy the tool on his show one daylast week. I happen to listen for a little when he mentioned I never take off when he has a normal cold. Tommmy your off more than the average person in the work force. With all your problems I would think you would come to work if you had a cold. Any other employer would have fired you. I have no idea why this company keeps you.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Tommy is that you? you tool.
    Frank is Frank. I met him before. He's not Tom.

[QUOTE=WNYresident;2079872]Frank is Frank. I met him before. He's not Tom.[/Q

sounds like him with his big words.

Wow, Rambo all over the Bills this morning love it telling it like it is. There are Bill's hates all over on fb tweeter just sites that are not publicized. Some of these people are totally off. But whatever ever everyone has a say. Bills have problems for sure the fish should have never got that close and almost win it. They suck no Qb coaching is poor but the same for the bills Allen is off the offensive line shows too many letdowns and play calling is terrible. Glad the Bengals won give these clowns a little more of a game on Sunday. You have to win them all and the Superbowl to prove you are the best. Bills are not there by no means. The wackos think they are. Rambo touched on staying home to watch the game as the only way to do it. These people have no idea what is going on they can't see anything. then they booooo or blow the train whistle. Tommmy the tool hates that or pounding on the glass at the sabers game. You are at the game you cant see replays, in fact, how can you see anything if people stand for three hours?
    My proposal for the new stadium no seats no one sits in them just two footprints that is your spot. The wackos pay hundreds of dollars to go to these games and you have to stand. No thanks!!
    So game time is 3:00 on Sunday will see what they do a little tougher team even though they didn't show it yesterday. Go, Brady!!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Do you think the Bills really got the 1st down at the end of the game?

Hundreds of thousands of people leave Buffalo and NYS each and every year - how did we luck out having 'cheekman' stick around and suffer through everything that most of us see as a positive? National-level sports and community radio, all viewed through his glassy eyes as half-empty pessimism.

He's quite the wonder - I'd tell him to move to greener pastures, but, he probably has allergies.

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    Hundreds of thousands of people leave Buffalo and NYS each and every year - how did we luck out having 'cheekman' stick around and suffer through everything that most of us see as a positive? National-level sports and community radio, all viewed through his glassy eyes as half-empty pessimism.

He's quite the wonder - I'd tell him to move to greener pastures, but, he probably has allergies.
    Buffet your funny not everyone likes tommmy the tool he burned a lot of bridges over the years with his personal views on people and then took them to the airwaves. National-level sports? Why? do you think everyone loves the Bills? I stick around because I love it here friends great weather(lol) and you're one of the ones that read my posts. Not everyone loves this area or the bills or Tommy the tool Everyone has a right to voice their views you just don't like mine.
    Last edited by cheekman; January 19th, 2023 at 09:55 AM.

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread Information